Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Loki was happily waving off to the warrior, and carelessly let go of SIgyn when she asked him. "Don't flatter yourself my lady, only did it to pay back for your kindess before," he said nonchalantly. "Now we're even."
He glanced dow at her bruised neck, which she quickly healed and ocne again he had to admitt to himself she was really gifted. Not many had the luck to be trained in magic, it was very few who was simply born with it, white magic no less...
"I don't suppose someone taught you how to use magic right?" he asked instead, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 4:38 pm

(idk did someone teach her? if so tell me and I'll edit my post x3)
Sigyn brushed off her dress and smiled at him as he asked, "No I taught myself everything I know." She admitted with a little smile, "The first time I healed someone was when I was a small child, after that I practiced my healing magic on anyone who needed it." She said with a fond smile as she remembered that. "And I've been helping as much as I can ever since, I've also been learning how to heal minds but that can be difficult." She said as she thought out loud. She blushed and looked down, "Sorry I'm babbling." She said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 4:49 pm

(oh sorry should have mentioend that o3o but no, she taught herself so no need to edit<3)

"Impressive," he said, honestly meaning it. So he guessed right... Of course he knew Sigyn's mother, Lady Freya had her own talents when to came to healing, but never so outstanding as her youngest daughter here.
He wasn't curious enough to btoehr stayign and chatting though, as he still had a place to be.. and he was late.
He glanced out towards the moutan again, and saw the sun's last strays of light vanishing. "Well,guess you'll be camping this night my lady."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 4:57 pm

She shrugged, "There are worse things, I apologize if I held you up." She said sincerely before she curtseyed. "It was quite an adventure though." She added with a sly smile before she turned to go, "Oh and thanks again." She added over her shoulder as she smiled at him before she made her way off.
(gaaah I just love this :DD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 5:02 pm

(goodie<33333 xD)

He smiled slighty, and wtahced her for a couple of minutes walkign off. Ok, where and what exactly was she thinking on going now? There's a reason why there are walls around the citym and closed off at night.
He shrugged and turned to go the opposite way. Not his problem.
Loki rubbed his head and grumbled something, before appearign right infront of Sigyn. "Guess i've been spednign to much time with Hoenir," he thoguth out loud, turning ehr around so she was walking the other way. "Unless you feel like sleeping amognst trolls this night, I suggest you walk this way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 5:14 pm

She wasn't all that surprised when he appeared right in front of her, "Nice save." She said lightly and smiled at him. "You missed me huh?" She couldn't help but tease as she walked in the direction he had directed her towards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 5:21 pm

His smile twicthed, and held back the urge to lead her back towards the trolls. "Careful there my lady, or you wish might coem true, " he replied back. "And trust me, that's not a good thing if I woudl actually start liking you," he breathed agaisnt her ear, before swiftly walking ahead of her.
His little apoinmet would just have to wait it seem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 5:40 pm

She rolled her eyes but followed after him, "So where are we going then?" She asked curiously, since the city of Asgard was closed off now she wasn't sure where they were headed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 5:45 pm

"Like I told you minutes ago; Camping," he stated, leading further inside the dark woods.
When ti became to dark to even see their own feets, Loki made a small and quick gesture with his hand, whispering something under his breath and soon enough, a small flame lit up above his palm. He stard at it silently a few seconds, something sad glinting in his eyes before he contiuned walking like nothing happend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 6:02 pm

She wondered at the sadness she had seen in his eyes and bit her bottom lip as she followed after him, she wanted to ask him about it but knew that if she did it would be rude. "Right stupid question." She said quietly, it had gotten dark rather quickly and Sigyn was grateful Loki had conjured the flame in his hand. She knew her white magic was vastly different from his own but she couldn't help thinking how nice it would be to do something like that. Then again she was grateful for her own magic, "So what about you? Did someone teach you magic?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 6:08 pm

He laughed at her question, giving her a funny look. "Willingly? Nope," he said simply before looking straight forward again. "Had to teach myself, and hoenstly i prefered it that way. No rules that bound me or put any limitatons to what I could and should do," he shrugged.
He glanced down at the small flame in his hand. "...wasn't of course always that gifted."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 6:17 pm

She frowned at that, "So what happened?" She asked softly as she studied him curiously barely avoiding a rock that she might have tripped over and concentrated on where her feet were stepping before bringing them back up to look at Loki. She had never been so intrigued before...the more she talked to him the more she enjoyed talking to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 6:23 pm

He grabbed her arm to pull her closer to him. "If you fall behidn I won't bother waiting," he stated, and eyt did not let go of her.
He sighend as she kept on asking. "Alot happend. You hear the rumors everyday, me alwasy brigin bad luck upon myself and others," he snickerd.
"...like the ones when I cheated my way to become a 'god'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 6:35 pm

"Wait, you weren't always a god?" She asked with amazement in her voice as she stared up at him, she was silently grateful he was helping lead her along as she wasn't sure she might have kept up otherwise. "How did you do it?" She asked with interest, not at all perturbed that he had tricked someone into turning him into a god.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 6:48 pm

He stopped all of a sudden, makign Sigyn walk right into him from behind. He gave her a weird look, at frist thinking if she was serious btu then to his surprise (and amusment) saw she really was.
Now he wonderd just waht of rumors she'd been hearign about him...
"You never wonderd why everyone call me halfblood? Unpure? Jotun-scum?" He couldn't help but snort. "Or why our dear Allfather still keeps me around?"
A blind man could see she was curious, intressted. But what took him abakc as that she wanted to know him, and not just the stories she's heard.
He agve her along look, before sighign again as he picke dup his walking. "Both my parnets are Jotuns. A long time ago, when still yougn and when i was still a child of fire, I ran into a still young Odin. To make thigns short, we grew close as borthers, and he needed my help to build up a strong, poweful city. And so we did the ritual of mixing our bloods, thus ebcoming 'blood-brothers'."
He glanced back at her again with a small, mysterious smile of his. "Havign a powerful Aesirs blood run through me made me the 'halfing' your kind both envy's and hates."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 7:04 pm

She looked down, it did make sense that this would be the case and it did differ from all the stories she had heard...which only made her more interested. She had no doubt all his stories would make more sense then the ones spread about him through court. "I did wonder but none of the stories ever told gave me an explanation." She admitted, "Besides they were all terrible stories anyway that I stopped listening too as they were so ridiculous." She said with a shake of her head. She knew the ladies of the court mostly tried to act like they knew what had happened and did their best to cast someone in the worst light especially if they didn't like said person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:58 am

He chuckled sotöy as h cast her another glance over his shoulders. "And yet they you so intruged about me," he pointed out. "So i guess they weren't that bad after all."
He stopped once they reached a smaller cave, with a clearign outside of it. Looked like it someone ahd been here before and made up a camp, juding by the small fire wood left behind in place.
He lit up, right before his own little flame would've gone out. "Gotta admit, first time I've ever been otu campign with a lady. Well except for Sif though... But she's no lady," he laughed to himself as he made a place for her to sit. "Hope you like bugs, my Lady. Full of those here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:55 am

She laughed but it was a gentle sound, "I can handle it." She assured him, she didn't mind at all if anything she was only becoming more excited as she sat there. She sat down and smiled up at him, "So Sif was here...exactly what happened then?" She asked with interest as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:43 am

He grimaced alittle when she asked. "Let's just say she doens't have agood sense of humor?" he snorted, before taking a seat opposite of her, watching the small fire bewteen the two of them.
"Lady Sif and Thor, perefct couple. I don't even dare to imagen what their child would be like," he shudderd. "Although..." he smirked cunningly. "Even she couldn't help but fall into her own temptation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:57 pm

"Which was what?" She asked curiously as she studied him with interest, this certainly had to be the most fun she had had in well...years. She loved talking to him, he was certainly unlike everything she had ever heard which only made her feel better, it just showed that The Aesir really couldn't be bothered to know more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:13 pm

He smirked at her, giving her wink across the fire. "I'm sure that isn't a subject a young lady should be talking about with a stranger," he snickerd. "In fact..." the smirk fell to a look of thought. "You shouldn't even be talking to me at all."
Titling his head, he leaned forward a little to get a better look ar her face. The more he thought about it, the more sense it made that so many men had asked for her hand. She was indeed, beutiful. Not exactly what he woudl say 'his type', but he knew beauty when he saw it.
"Enough about me, what about yourself my lady?" he spke up again. "Why so opposed at the thought of marriage?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:21 pm

She blinked in surprise not expecting the question but bit her lip as she thought about it, "Well if I ever do marry, I want it to be for love....true love the kind that never dies." She said with a small smile before she laughed. "It sounds stupid I know but all of the men who have ever courted me have only ever noticed me for my looks. I suppose eventually a man might notice other things if I ever gave him the chance." She added almost as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:34 pm

Loki laughed under his breath as she answeard, with that typical 'true love' thing. He couldn't blame her, but he never belived in somethign as silly as that either. But she had the courage to satdn up for what she thoguth was rigth, fight for her own will... and that was something he liked. Not many dares to do just that in this place...
"For your looks, and welth may lady,"he clarified, as if knowing it better than her. "Can you really blame those poor fools though? Your mother is the goddess of beauty and fertility afterall. Of course they'd want her daughters in hope for the same thing for their families," he chuckled, before his smiel grew a little softer. "Although, she's also a symbol of love for the mortals... So I guess you striving for that makes sense as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Sigyn smiled, "She believes in it too...Maybe that's why I want that." She said and put her chin in her hands. " What about you?" She asked quietly after a moment as she stared into the fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:28 pm

"What about me?" he asked shortly, eyes focused on the small dancing flames. "Whether I'm looking for the 'one'?" he chuckled, but it didn't sound as happy or cunning anymore. "I honeslty couldn't belive less in that sort of thing, but I if I did... Then yes, I already found her, long time ago..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   

Back to top Go down

Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next