Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^)   Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Pietro learned long ago to avoid Wanda when she was in the kind of moods she was in right now. The fact is she was ready to start blowing things up if given just the wrong thing made him steer clear.

There was a bench as he walked along. He sat down and leaned back relaxing as best he could. After what happened at the ball he was feeling pretty well useless. He knows he couldn't have done anything but that didn't mean he didn't want to have helped.
Back to top Go down
Donna Troy

Donna Troy

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^)   Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:43 am

Donna had been flying around the perimeter of the mansion, needed to get some fresh air, and wanting to feel like she was doing something useful - she told herself she was keeping watch. After what happened at the Masquerade she had been much more on edge, and couldn't help but feel intense dissatisfaction with herself. 'I am an Amazonian warrior, I should have been able to deal with all of those villains single handed. That's what Diana would have been able to do,' she chastised herself.

When Donna glanced down, she saw Pietro sitting on a bench. He seemed rather down in spirits . . .

After a moment's consideration, Donna flew downwards and landed in front of Pietro, looking down at him. "Is everything alright, Professor Maximoff?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^)   Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:31 am

Pietro was jolted out of his thoughts when he heard a voice. He turned and saw Donna. He smiled gently. "Hi Donna." He greeted. "Yeah everything's fine. Or at least as fine as they can be all things considered." He shrugged. "What about you Donna? Everything ok with you?" He was trying to change the subject away from himself. He hated talking about his own feelings he supposed it was thanks to his father.
Back to top Go down
Donna Troy

Donna Troy

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^)   Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Donna frowned slightly. She wasn't the best at social interaction, but she knew when someone was trying to change the subject. But she decided not to make a fuss about it, and looked away, her mouth pressed into a thin line. "I am not injured or physically harmed, but I am disappointed in myself in that I did not prove to be a better warrior," she said tersely.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^)   Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Pietro raised a confused eyebrow at what she said. "Your disappointed?" he asked surprised. "You do realize there were dozens of villains in there that have taken on various teachers here single handed. You were doing the best you could in a bad situation. It happens." He told her trying to be reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Donna Troy

Donna Troy

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^)   Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Donna frowned deeper. He didn't understand . . . "But I am an Amazonian warrior, we are supposed to be able to defeat any adversary," she insisted.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^)   Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Pietro turned more fully toward the girl and looked at her with a look that said 'you have got to be kidding me'. "Donna you do realize that I was not going all out against you in our spar right? But I couldn't have beaten all of them by myself either. And I know a bit about your sister and I doubt even she could have beaten all of them alone. The fact is that no one could have done what you think you should have done. None of us can be in more then one place at a time. No mater how much we wish we could." He rested his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Donna Troy

Donna Troy

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^)   Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:07 am

Donna just frowned as she looked down. "But I couldn't even defeat one of them," she said.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^)   Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:53 am

"So?" Pietro said indignantly. "That just means you need to work a little harder in training. The fact is that while you are a good warrior I'm guessing you haven't been in that many ma-lays, battles were there are dozens of fights happening at once. You just got a little overwhelmed with everything going on at once it happens to everyone when they are a bit inexperienced." He told her gently.
Back to top Go down
Donna Troy

Donna Troy

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^)   Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:53 am

Donna looked up at him, and then looked down, nodding her head. "You're right. That's why mother sent me here - so I could gain experience in actual battle." she stated.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^)   Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:18 pm

Pietro smiled trying to cheer the girl up. "There you see." He said rubbing her shoulder gently. "You can't be expecting too much from yourself so early in you training. Your very good now and with experience you will be a truly exceptional warrior. You just need to give your self time to get to that point." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^)   Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mutant Prince, Amazon Princess/es? (Tag: Donna/Diana whichever ^^)
Page 1 of 1