Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) Empty
PostSubject: put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)   put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Wally laughed. As Torunn opened his door and threw him onto the bed. "Geeze Torunn be a little more careful. I'm delicate." He told her jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)   put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:50 am

She rolled her eyes. "Don't be such a whimp braniac, I've seen you shirtless and that's not delicate in any way," she stated flatly and moved over to the window sill.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)   put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:36 am

Wally's eyes scrunched up in confusion. (I don't remember Wally being shirtless around Torunn... maybe she saw him training one day?) "Odd I don't remember ever being shirtless around you. Have you been spying on my Princess?" He asked jokingly. "And come over here." He waved her over. "Sit with me for a bit." he requested.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)   put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:04 pm

"Weeeell not shirtless, but in a tank top that barely gave room for the imagination," she mused to herself, eyes tiredly fixaed on the moon birhteing up the sky.
Hearing his request, she yawned and casually sat down on the bed. "You feeling lonely or soemthing?" she joked tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)   put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Wally smiled as she sat down. He shifted himself to one side of the bed leaving her the other side. "Maybe just a little. I've spent the whole day by myself. I'm a very social person so without that I get lonely." He gave her a cute pout.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)   put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:59 pm

"That's your own fault dumbass," she said back blankly, the pout seemign to go unnoticed by her. "That's what you egt for locking yourself up and work your ass to death," she grinned and almsot pushed him off the bed as she laid down.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)   put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Wally laughed and rolled back and pushed rolling her onto her side almost off the bed. "Be nice. And I'll have you know that I did not [BOLD]LOCK[/BOLD] myself away I was just trying to get some stuff done." He tried to explain. He rolled onto his stomach and smiled. He then rolled back onto his feet onto the floor. "I need to change." He told her. "give me a second." He went into the bath room and pulled on his red flash pajama pants. He walked out of the room without a shirt and laid back down. "There now you have seen me shirtless." He said with a smirk as he plopped down.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)   put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Torunn was already half asleep the time he returned, and tiredly blinked her eyes open, thus not takign any notice or bothering abotu her surrondings. "Yay lucky me," she mutterd, rubbing ehr eyes and turning so she had her back to him. "Heeey how come your bed is softer than mine?" she whined.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)   put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Wally smiled as he snuggled into the bed. He rolled onto his side and wrapped his arms around Torunn's stomach nuzzling his face into her hair.

"It's a perk of being a student teacher." He told her as he began falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)   put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:54 am

Normally, Torunn would've kicked him off and left the room at this point. But...
She smiled to herself a little, finding his arms around her to be quite comfortable. "I guess... lucky bastard."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)   put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:57 am

Wally snuggled a little closer. "In the morning I'll ask around see if I can find you a softer mattress." He told her as he began drifting off to sleep holding her happy that she didn't through him off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)   put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:51 pm

"Much appreciated," she mumbled quietly, feeling him starting to fall asleep. She sighend and reached for his around ehr waist and softly placed hers above his.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)   put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Wally cuddled closer to Torunn.

(you want to start another thread were they wake up in each others arms or continue this? Razz ) ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)   put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

put to bed (tag: Torunn ^^)
Page 1 of 1