Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparations (Tag: Wanda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

Preparations (Tag: Wanda) Empty
PostSubject: Preparations (Tag: Wanda)   Preparations (Tag: Wanda) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:47 am

Strange sat in his office, staring down at one of his books with a furrowed brow. He particularly felt angry with himself after the Masquerade. He should have been able to react quicker, he should have sensed that there was something wrong. He should have known. He was Sorcerer Supreme, and he couldn't even protect his own students!

Strange exhaled and ran a hand through his hair. Now wasn't the time to think about that . . . he was going to have to teach these students in a few days . . . he should be focusing on that.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (Tag: Wanda)   Preparations (Tag: Wanda) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:43 am

Wanda hated being in this kind of mood. Pietro usually avoided her because he knew how he could rub her the wrong way and didn't want to get hit by lightning like she was sometimes inclined to do.

She went into the class room she shared with Doctor Strange. She honestly hoped that he wasn't there so she wouldn't take the chance of him seeing her so angry. She hadn't felt this kind of anger since she got out of the asylum at her father.

When she opened the door she was both happy and upset that she saw the Doctor already in the room.

"Doctor." She greeted stiffly. She was really trying to keep control of her anger right now.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (Tag: Wanda)   Preparations (Tag: Wanda) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Strange looked up suddenly when he heard the door opened, but visibly relaxed and smiled when he saw it was Wanda. "Wanda, hello," he said, his brow furrowing when he noticed her stiff demeanor. Oh dear . . . she wasn't in a good mood. The Masquerade incident must have hit her hard as well . . .

Strange closed his book and looked at Wanda with soft eyes. "Is everything alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (Tag: Wanda)   Preparations (Tag: Wanda) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Wanda sighed and sat down across from him. "No everything is not ok." She ran her fingers through her hair. "All those students, hurt, violated, rapped, killed!!" She put her hands over her eyes and put her elbows down on her knees. "I'm just so angry right now." She gripped her hair again trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (Tag: Wanda)   Preparations (Tag: Wanda) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Strange nodded. He had figured that was what was bothering her . . . he exhaled and looked down, clasping his hands together. "I'm not going to tell you that it's going to be alright, and I'm not going to tell you it's not your fault, because I know those would feel like lies. However, I am going to tell you that it is not your fault singularly, and that every one of us could have sensed it was a trap, but we didn't. I am also going to say that we should use this frustration and anger to fuel our teaching of the students so they can protect themselves, and also make it our goal to catch those villains once and for all," he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (Tag: Wanda)   Preparations (Tag: Wanda) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:38 pm

Wanda sighed and leaned back. "I know. I just get so angry when I think about it. When I was locked away I was always afraid that someone would attack me. I lucked out that all those guards were too afraid of me to try anything but it was always a fear. And I suppose that this just brought everything up again." She sighed. "So what are you working on now, anything I can help you with? I need a distraction." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (Tag: Wanda)   Preparations (Tag: Wanda) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 am

Strange nodded sympathetically. He could understand that. He smiled a bit and leaned back. "I was just working on a lesson plan. I know we said we'd start with the basic rules of magic, but those shouldn't take too long to cover. And I was thinking in light of recent events, we should teach them healing spells soon after," he said.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (Tag: Wanda)   Preparations (Tag: Wanda) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:03 am

Wanda smiled and nodded. "ok. Defensive spells might be a good idea as well. I'm not as practiced at healing spells as I should be considering but I can make some powerful shields." She told him happy for the distraction.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (Tag: Wanda)   Preparations (Tag: Wanda) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:23 am

Strange nodded, smiling. "Yes, deffensive spells should be good. Making shield and blocks," he then stood up. "I suppose I should help you with those healing spells then," he stated.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (Tag: Wanda)   Preparations (Tag: Wanda) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:19 pm

Wanda smiled and turned to him. "Ok lets get to work then. What's first?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparations (Tag: Wanda)   Preparations (Tag: Wanda) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparations (Tag: Wanda)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: Training Rooms :: Controlling Magic and Its Boundaries 107-
Jump to: