Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am sooo sorry that I haven't been on!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

I am sooo sorry that I haven't been on! Empty
PostSubject: I am sooo sorry that I haven't been on!   I am sooo sorry that I haven't been on! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:21 am

I've been out looking for a job. Just had a job interview yesterday (Thursday). So, yeah, I'm sorry I haven't been on!

At the moment, I don't have inspiration to rp... I'm sorry DX I'll try to get myself back into it, just, right now, I can't.

I'm actually writing a fanfiction right now... v.v I've been wanting to write it for awhile, but haven't had the random spurts of inspiration until now.

So, I'm sorry ;-; I don't mean to leave anyone hanging.

@Nightcrawler, I'm sorry that I keep making Anna take so long to reply... it's unfair to you DX

@Catwoman, I'm sorry that I haven't replied back to that one topic with Batman and Catwoman... DX

@Vali, I am so sorry that I have yet to reply to our fanfiction that we have with Anna and Vali... DX

@Danielle, I know you want to rp with Mini Batman, and I'm sorry that I haven't had any inspiration for that...

And to whoever I may have forgotten... I'm sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: I am sooo sorry that I haven't been on!   I am sooo sorry that I haven't been on! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Yeah well I am at a wedding and probably will crash tommorow Razz love you all though!! And don't worry Johanna <3333 its all good, and tbh I haven't had inspiration either Razz
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I am sooo sorry that I haven't been on!   I am sooo sorry that I haven't been on! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:51 pm

I hope the wedding is going good, hun! And yeah, tomorrow I will be out with my mom all day xD <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am sooo sorry that I haven't been on!   I am sooo sorry that I haven't been on! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am sooo sorry that I haven't been on!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Things That May Come Up-
Jump to: