Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to Get Room Assignments

Go down 
+8
Victor Zsasz
Lilium
Scarecrow
X-23
Loki
Clint/Hawkeye
The Scarlet Witch
Hel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Time to Get Room Assignments Empty
PostSubject: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Down Below you can tell me which room you'd like and with who as your room mate <3333 you can share with one of your characters, or with someone else <333 Teachers get their own rooms btw Wink no sharing rooms with people of the opposite gender, and no more then two to a room <3333 if there's an odd one out then we can always have three to a room <3333 have fun <3333
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:32 pm

As a TA does Wally have to share with someone? just curious ^^
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:51 pm

I guess he could yeah <3
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:36 am

aww Clint wont get any (certain) female company for his room XD what a shame.

Clint : You make me sound like I'm a pervert.
Me: Then why would you want (you know who) in your room?
Clint: I happen to like female company in a place where it could be just the two of us. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:39 am

......I can see (you know who) sneaking out of her room to join a certain teach...XDD Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:47 am

Me: *wolf whistles* oh yeah! XD

Clint: *blushes* damn it all *goes to find *** and spend time with her*

Me: d'awwwww :3
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:54 am

Me: *chuckles evily* I likes dis Wink
Hel: *looks at Clint* Miss me already? :3
Me: *gets popcorn* yhuuup XDD
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:57 am

me: *gets packet of cookies* nom, nom, nom ~

Clint: *clears throat and tries to act super manly* um, I was just uh....passing by
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:02 am

Me: *munches on popcorn* I love his super manliness Wink XD
Hel: "Well I missed you, a lot actually *looks down blushing
Me: Oh she is being all shy again!! *throws popcorn at Hel* WORK IT!! XD
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:04 am

Me: or there lack of XDDD

Clint: *glares and then looks back at Hel* I'm always here, *gently lifts her chin and kisses her gently*

Me: AWWWW!!!!

Clint : Time to Get Room Assignments Tumblr_mdhevepSaf1riso5no2_400

Me: That look is scary DXXX
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:08 am

Me: EEEEEP!!!! *cowers next to you* you're right wifey, that glare is scary DX
Hel: *kisses Clint back and wraps her arms around his neck before pulling back slightly, "Good, I don't like it when you're not here." Kisses him again*
Me: ;3; SOOO CUUUTE!!!
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:12 am

Me: DX *hugs you and throws a cookie at Clint but it epically misses* darn!

Clint: *leans in as she pulls back and smiles* S-Same here *kisses Hel back with passion, thinking if Loki finds out, he's dead*

Me: Oh I want Loki to find out and be angry! xD
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:19 am

Me: I'm sure he will *throws more popcorn at Hel but misses*
Hel: *gives me the finger before shutting the door to her room*
Me:......MEANIE!!! *throws the bowl of popcorn at the door*
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:23 am

Me: lol what a waste of popcorn XDD

Clint: Finally, we can be alone. *runs hands through Hel's hair lovingly before kissing her deeply*

Me: *drills hole in the wall so we can watch*
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:26 am

Me: Yeeeah but it felt good XDD and ohh nice idea Wink
Hel: *moans and kisses him back as she moved one hand up to massage the back of his neck and to trail through the ends of his hair*
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:29 am

Me: Twisted Evil oh yeahhhhh

Clint: *groans in to the kiss and lets his hands roam through her soft locks*
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:38 am

Me: *settles in to watch* I don't care if people think I'm a peeping tom....THIS IS HAWWT!! Very Happy
Hel: moved her other hand down and around to slide under his shirt, she was suddenly feeling very brave if not excited. She kept kissing Clint eagerly as she touched his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:45 am

Me: O.O *nods* (btw is sexual stuff allowed on this site? If it's not too explicit? I don't mean pictures)

Clint: *groans and breathes deeply under her touches, he was worried about her thinking he was some kind of pervert, so he didn't touch any unwelcome places. He continued to let his hands flow through her soft, silky hair, content with the feel of it for the time being, as well as the taste of her lips and the feel of her tongue against his*
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:52 am

Me: Yes it is Wink XDD don'f worry no one will kill ya Wink though we should have a rating on this topic now...XDD
Hel: She smiled into the kiss when he didn't pull away and lightly trailed her fingers around his abodem and then splayed it against his heart, it felt nice...steady and sure. It was especially nice to feel it as she had been around spirits most of her life, she tore her mind off that topic and focused on him. Her hand on the base of his neck worked the muscles there while she kissed him hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:56 am

(oh gosh even here?! 8D i'm in shippign heaven Razz )

Loki: .........................................................................^^
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:59 am

( lol so glad you're enjoying it XD nice to meet you btw *hugs* )

Clint breathed deeply again, feeling his palms perspire and his pupil's dilate every second they were open and he was looking deeply in to Hel's - they were just so beautiful and captivating. He let one hand drop down her body and rest at her lower back, gripping her shirt a little before then resting the same hand on the curve of her hip.

Me: lol aye XDDD
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:05 am

Me: Yhuuup take a seat Wink
Hel: She shivered a little bit but pleasantly so as she responded to his hands on her lower back, a soft moan escaped her as she slid her hand free from his shirt and moved it up to bury into his hair as she kept kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:11 am

Me: yup, yup, and have a cookie! xD *offers very hesitantly* I like meh cookies XD

Clint responded positively to Hel's body language, throwing his head back a little as he felt the fiery passion pulse through his veins and pool in his lower abdomen. He'd never take away Hel's innocence, not without her permission and not until she was ready for it. He relaxed in to the kiss and moved his tongue over Hel's, tasting it and making sweet contact.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:12 am

(nice to meet you as well<3 and yaaaay cookie 8D *sits back and enjoys the show, while tryign to hold Loki back* 8D)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:19 am

Me: *joins in helping hold back Loki* 8D
Hel: Hel trailed her fingers slowly down his spine with one hand before rubbing his back with one hand. Her other hand she used to help anchor herself as she pressed herself more into him, she couldn't help but enjoy how well they molded together. Her tongue slowly met his own as they kissed and she found herself responding more to the taste and feel of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Get Room Assignments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next