Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl

Batgirl

A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) Empty
PostSubject: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:06 pm

{OOC: *coughs* Wasn't trying to go for ALaddin... promise!}

Barbara pushed her red hair back behind her ears as she looked up at the University she would be teaching at.

She sighed, as she lifted her bag higher on her shoulder. "Dad did say at one point that he wanted me to be a teacher..." She said, to herself before entering the school.

She looked around the foyer, taking it all in. She thought back to when she was first thrown into this universe and how Bruce wanted to make sure she was okay, before telling her it would be a good idea for her to surveillance the place, to see if it posed as a threat to them.

She shook her thoughts, before she began exploring the place. She found the kitchen, where there was a nice arrangement of fruit in a bowl on the center island.

She walked over to it and sat her bag down next to her. She picked up an apple, before sniffing it. "Smells like an apple..." She muttered, thinking about how Nick Fury had told her that there were not many different things in either worlds.

Could be poisonous to me though... She thought, before shaking her head. "All right, Babs, you've been around Bruce for too long..." She said, setting the apple down.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:13 pm

Thor had entered the kitchen and smiled to himself as the woman spoke out loud, "Don't worry the apple is harmless." He assured her with a smile as he studied her, what he could see of the woman was very pleasing to his eyes, he leaned against the counter as he smirked, he couldn't help but smile to himself.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Barbara looked up to see a... a man almost as gorgeous as a god. She blinked, keeping her face in check from showing too much reaction.

She learned from the best after all.

She raised an eyebrow as she notice him studying her. She was used to it and at times would be creeped out by it, depending on how the guy presented. While he was studying her, she was studying him, but more on a different level.

Though, she was liking how blue his eyes were....

"I get overly cautious because of my line of work." She stated, before picking the apple back up to look at again.

She held her hand out to the man. "I'm Barbara, Barbara Gordon." She said, giving him a smile.

Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Instead of shaking it he bent down and brushed her hand with his lips, "It is a pleasure Miss Barbara, My name is Thor Norse god of Lighting and Thunder at your service." He said as he looked back up at her with a devilish wink.
A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) Tumblr_mdoz5xtAXD1qmg4ti
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Barbara gave him a look. "Norse god of thunder?" She asked, not sure how to take it.

Well... Diana's mother did date Ares... She thought.

"So, you're my partner in the Ethics class?" She stated, more then asked, remembering the name and had orignally found it amusing.

Guess my description was more accurate then I thought it would be. She thought, smiling to herself.

She then realized that he was still holding her hand. "Is my hand that soft? I did use lotion earlier." She asked, with an amused look.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:21 pm

"It is indeed soft Miss Barbara." He said as he gently squeezed it before releasing it, "I guess you are my partner yes, I assume you want to go over the coarsework?" He asked as he stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:24 pm

"Thank you." She said, giving him a smile before sitting down. "I think that would be best. We should also get to know each other more, seeing as we're going to be working together." She said, reaching over to her bag, pulling out her laptop.

"All right, let's talk about what we both can bring to the class." She said, bringing up a word document on her computer to take notes.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:37 pm

He raised an eyebrow when he saw her pull out the laptop, he had only seen them a few times on his stay here on Earth but he wasn't about to say that out loud. He moved to sit next to her, "Well as the class is also about Flight, I can help train people who can have powers that allow them to fly so they can stay airborne. Now do you have powers that allow you flight?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:56 pm

She smiled over at him, tugging a strand of red hair behind her ear. "Uh, no, I actually don't have any powers. I'm a gymnast, a master of martial arts, computer expert, technician on anything electronic; just your average human that knows how to fight and swing from tall buildings in the dead of night." She said, giving her skills in a nutshell.

"I guess I'll be focusing on those who can't fly and need a way to get around." She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:01 am

"Well you do have a lot of talents, you're a surprise all in itself Miss Barbara." He said courtesly before he nodded to her other point, "That does make sense, and as for the ethics...I'll be honest, Asgardians like myself we're not exactly known for being...ethical." He admitted with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:37 am

Barbara sat up a little straighter at his compliment. She smiled. "I guess that will be mostly my department then?" She asked, thinking she might have to teach her partner how to be ethical as well as the students.

"Here, let me show you my tools..." She said, bending down and picking up her yellow utility belt from her bag.

She laid it out on the counter, before she proceed to show him, what all she used and carried.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:00 pm

He nodded at her with a small smile before he watched her display her tools, it was amazing the little tools she used to try and recreate flight, "Fascinating." He said with a small smile on his face before he looked up at her, "And you use these every time?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:22 pm

"Well, depending on the situation. I use my grappling hook every night, though; it helps to get from one place to another fast." She said, smiling.

Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:30 pm

He had to admit he was impressed, "Very impressive." He murmered before looking up at her, "I've always found the devices such as you use to be absolutely fascinating." He admitted. As he spoke he picked up a few of th gas pellets to closer examine them, one of them slipped out of his fingers and fell to the floor creating a huge cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:17 pm

"Don't-!" She tried to warn, before the gas pellet fell from his hand. She started coughing as smoke filled the room. She grabbed her stuff and Thor's arm and dragged them out of the room.

"I should have warned you." She said, coughing in between the words she spoke.

"Never mess with other peoples equipment, unless they said you could, after they showed you how to use them." She stated, as she watched the smoke continued spilling out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Thor chuckled, the smoke hadn't bothered him that much, "I'm sorry next time I'll ask, although that was rather fun." He admitted with a rueful smile on his face as he smiled down at her. She looked adorable when she was annoyed and Thor smiled at her as he waited for the smoke to clear, "Well at least there wasn't a fire." He added.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Barbara gave him a look, before laughing a little. "At least you didn't grab one of the exploding batarangs... That would have been a mess!" She stated, feeling relieved that he hadn't been playing with that.

"Tell me, do you actually have a magic hammer?" She asked, curious how the mythology was true to the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:06 pm

He smiled at her question, "I do actually , would you want to see it?" He asked curiously, feeling that she probably would, after all why would she ask, thankfully his hammer was in his chambers and he could direct it so it wouldn't smash through walls.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:56 pm

"Yeah, I would." She said, smiling.

She knew she was going to want to get her hands on it and study it; she always liked knowing how things worked.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:38 pm

He smiled and held up his hand as he summoned Mjloiner to his side, he smiled to himself when he heard it come whistling towards him even more so when it met his outstretched hand. The moment it did, Thor's outfit changed into the one he wore when he was in battle he smiled at Barbara though and lifted the hammer for her to see before he twirled it in the air and lazily caught it.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Barbara blinked in surprise at the outfit change when he caught the hammer. "Whoa... Talk about a quick change..." She said, feeling impressed.

Wish I could do that with my costume... save me the trip... She thought, thinking about how nice it would be if she could change that fast into her Batgirl costume.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:26 pm

(being lame posting on this account Razz)
Thor smiled, "It is nice, I won't deny that." He said as he winked at her charmingly before setting the hammer down on the ground with a loud thunk, "If I had given it to you, you wouldn't have been able to lift it." He explained, no one but him and possibly his daughter could wield Mjolnir in battle.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:57 pm

"Really?" She asked, fascinated. "So, does that mean even Superman can't hold it?" She asked, more to herself as she knelt down to take look at the hammer.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Thor shrugged, "I do not know of this Superman you are speaking of but I am pretty sure that he wouldn't be able too." He admitted with a shrug as he watched her study his hammer. "Only the Worthy can lift it and use its power to right wrongs." He stated as he looked down at the hammer with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:52 pm

""And triumph over evil, and that means you."" She said, pointing in random direction, doing a Sailor Moon pose.

She blushed and stood up straight, when she got the odd look from Thor. "Right, sorry, quote from an anime I saw as a kid." She said, chuckling nervously.

{OOC: I just HAD to! XD}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next