Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel   Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:57 pm

(well if anyone else joins in then sure <333 I just don't know who else is going to come in just yet <33 and I know!! *-*)
Hel smiled as he quickly got the hint and even more so when he deepened the kiss, she smiled and slid one hand up to cup the base of his neck as she kissed him back eagerly. She pulled away for a moment, "I 've always wanted to do that." She said quietly and with a little goofy grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel   Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:08 am

( ok XD )

Clint smiled too and laughed when she said about always wanting to do that. "I bet you pictured the guy a little differently." he teased and poked her side gently but enough for it to be ticklish. "Nothing wrong with the classical side of romance." he added.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel   Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:18 am

She laughed as she tried to avoid his finger, "Well maybe a little differently but like you said it was classical romance right? And besides, kissing you in the rain...definitely tops all of the fantasies." She said playfully back as she tickled his side. She was however being honest and she hoped he could hear that, "I'd choose you over Classical Romance any day." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel   Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:21 am

Clint also tried to squirm away as Hel tried to tickle him, he was quite ticklish there which he hoped no one would find out about. "That's me, modern day cassanova." he chuckled and smiled at her, "For what it's worth, there's no one else I'd rather share a kiss in the rain with."

Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel - Page 2 Tumblr_mgvw18DpHp1qhcy0to6_250
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel   Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:26 am

(awww she'll find out Wink XDD)
She smiled up at him, "I'm happy to hear that." She said before she kissed him again this time it was a sweeter kiss but still loving and passionate all the same. She loved this man....she truly did..
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel   Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:37 am

(lol poor Clint XD )

Clint nodded and brushed her wet hair from her face before she kissed him. He closed his eyes and leaned in to the kiss, letting Hel take it whichever way she wanted this time, letting her have the control. He had never been in love like this, even if it was frowned upon - he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel   Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:48 am

She smiled as she slowly deepened the kiss, she was both excited and curious...funny even though she had had sex with him she was still unsure about most things. She pressed herself more into him as she kissed him eagerly, she didn't want this moment to end...just being with him, it made her feel safe, secure, and protected. The very things she loved...and he was always there for her....which was nice.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel   Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:56 am

Clint returned the kiss with as much dedication and then pulled away after a long while so the two of them could breathe. "Come on." he grinned, prodding her side once more before taking her hand and leading her inside the building, he didn't want her to catch an illness, or for himself to catch an illness and then pass it on to her.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel   Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:58 am

She smiled over at him as they entered the building, it would probably be a good idea to get changed into warm clean clothes and then curl up under a blanket or something.
(end? XD)
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel   Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:59 am

( lol why not xD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel   Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson number 1: Clint/Hel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2