Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) Empty
PostSubject: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:07 pm

He hated being here, everything was just God-damn cheerful his hands tightened into fists drawing blood, he needed to get out not even looking at where he was going he just started waking. It was refreshing to see people cringe away from him as he approached them, he couldn't help but enjoy it...their fear was so intoxicating, sadly none of them would be a really good chase. He paused in his steps though when he recognized a scent, "Well I'll be damned." He muttered before he broke into a fierce grin one that made him look even more savage. He followed the scent until he found..her, he made his way towards her menancingly, maybe he could get his anger out in a good fight.
Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) Tumblr_lx5uy14CPr1qe3aixo1_250
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:04 am

Laura was looking through one of the viewing windows of the training rooms. Her eyes locked on everything that moved. Everything looked the same, even if it wasn't the same place S.H.E.I.L.D made her. It sure did look like it, it made her sick. She couldn't believe she was being forced to be here. Logan said he cared about her, that he was doing this because he did. It was a crappy way of showing it. If he really cared about her, he wouldn't have brought her to a place that was with S.H.E.I.L.D and looked exactly like the place she grew up in. Laura was itching to tear this whole place down, every where she went she was filled with hatred. Logan was to blame for that. All he ever did was make her life a living hell. If it wasn't for him, she'd be a normal girl, not a monster.

I hate you Logan. How dare you force me to come here.. She thought, feeling herself growing cold. Her eyes narrowed as she suddenly hit the window. Luckily, it didn't shatter, but it did grab the attention of one of the workers. The worker seemed upset, but one quick cold glare made the person walk off. Don't pick fights you can't even start... Laura thought as she continued to inspect the training room. Though, before she could think any more, a scent caught her nose. Making her freeze as her eyes narrow, hopefully the man wouldn't come near her. There wasn't much she could do when she suddenly felt him run up on her. She turned around, dodging fast as she looked at Sabretooth in a bit of shock.

Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) Tumblr_inline_mkgf3soSFG1rooebp

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! Leave before I skin you alive!" She ordered.

Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) Tumblr_lktzwcqkCI1qaelzwo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:14 am

He smiled at her darkly as he let his elongated canines show, "Now that does sound like fun." He said as he smirked at her, "Been awhile hasn't it? Seen Jimmy around lately?" He asked casually as if he wasn't planning on attacking her.
Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) Tumblr_lqxd7qaQSL1r2ywiko1_500
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:52 am

Laura continued to glare at him, hating the fact he was even in front of her. Why was he so annoying? She had just made it clear that she wanted to kill him, and he made it seem like a game! She couldn't help but feel sorry for the idiot. He didn't know the true threat Laura possessed. Laura glanced at his canines, before looking back directly at his eyes. The man didn't scare her. It took more than him to scare this girl. She stayed quiet, not wanting to talk to him, but he suddenly once again mentioned a Jimmy guy. Who was Jimmy, and why did he always ask her if she seen him?

"I don't even know who that is." Laura stated, getting even more annoyed. She continued to glare at the man, before wondering why she was even talking to him. She didn't want to talk to him. Why was she staying? Laura gave him one last cold glare, before turning away to leave. Hopefully he would let her leave and she could go. Or he would attack her and make her fight. This made her keep her guard up.

Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) Tumblr_inline_mkg9skBBpz1rooebp
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:57 am

He chuckled at her words, "Sure you do...after all he is the one whose blood runs in your veins." He said with another twisted smile. "There's still so much not even you understand just yet kid." He said as he laughed at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Laura quickly stopped in her tracks when Sabretooth spoke. Was he saying that Logan was this Jimmy guy? How could that be? His name was Logan, not Jimmy! She could feel her heart beating fast. It couldn't be, Logan would know who he was. Her eyes narrowed as she quickly disregarded the thoughts. He was trying to get to her, make her fall for his tricks. Which wasn't going to happen. She shook her head as she continued to walk off. Laura wouldn't fall for his tricks, she wasn't that stupid. It irritated her that he was even trying to trick her, make her let her guard down so he could probably attack her. No, she wouldn't fall for it. Ever.

Don't fall for it, Laura. He is just trying to trick you. Like everyone does. Get you're guard down and attack... She thought to herself.
Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) Tumblr_inline_mkgaekWz9A1rooebp
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:11 pm

(I didn't get your pm till just now sorry DX and I'll try makin a longer post Razz)
Victor growled as she kept walking, he hated how she wasn't even interested in the truth. But then hell why would she believe him? Still irritated Victor sighed and followed after her to grab her arm, "And here I thought you would at least like to know the truth." He commented as his nails dug in. A fierce smile grew on his face as he spoke, "But I guess you're just like him...figures after all you are his clone." He sneered as he turned her around so he could look at her. "How does that feel anyway? To be an expierment?" He asked darkly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:43 pm

Laura froze when she suddenly felt him grab her arm. Her eyes rolled as he talked to her and dug his nails into her skin. It didn't really hurt, but that was probably because she was use to this kind of pain. Though, her eyes widened when he suddenly spoke about her being like Logan. She felt herself fill up with anger. He was comparing her to Logan now? How was she anything like him!? Her eyes narrowed, before widening once more when he turned her around. Her eyes looked straight at him, seeing the cruelness in his eyes. What was he going to say?

Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) Tumblr_inline_mkgf3soSFG1rooebp

Laura had looked down for a second, waiting for Sabretooth to speak. When he finally did speak, he asked a question that hurt. She looked immediately up at him as she froze. She could feel her whole body tensed as she stared at the man in pure hurt. Laura didn't want him to know that what he said hurt, but it did. She hated that she wore her emotions on her sleeves when it came to experiment topic. Yet, she couldn't do anything, just freeze. It was because this man only taunted her using other ways. This was the first time she heard him bring this up. The only words that left her mouth were: "Shut up."

Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) Tumblr_lrob9rMlVp1r2o8vuo2_500
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:19 pm

He laughed cruelly, "Ohhh I hit a nerve." He commented and his hand dug harder into her arm, "I would say you're just like me but lets face it, you're just the cold seconds of a man who is much tougher then you'll ever be. I mean, did you even put up a fight when they forced you to go to this school? A school named after the very same agency that made you a monster?" He spat as he sneered at her. "You're pathetic..." He growled as he released her with a disgusted look on his face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Laura stared at Sabretooth as he continued to talk to her. His words getting crueller, and crueller. She payed no attention once again to the nails that were in her skin. When he spoke about Logan being stronger than her, she narrowed her eyes. A bit of fire coming slowly back to the girl. It was true she wasn't as strong as Logan, but she knew she was stronger than Sabretooth. Then he decided to talk about the school and how it was connected to S.H.E.I.L.D. Though, it wasn't until he said the word monster did she growl. Her claws suddenly came out of her knuckles, and before Sabretooth knew it, she had slashed his chest. Leaving two deep cuts on his chest.

"Shut up I said!" Laura growled, before kicking him straight across the room and into the wall. "I'm stronger than you, and so is Wolverine. Which is why you lose all of the time." She stated, growling as she glared at the man.

Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) Tumblr_inline_mghdp9Fe1X1rq82fy
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:52 pm

Once he landed he looked up at her with a cruel smile, "So prove it." He growled before he charged her and knocked her to the ground before he slashed her across the chest with his claws. He couldn't help but laugh when he did so, "Finally someone who's actually a challenge." He said as he pinned her to the ground before he raised his claws that were dripping with her blood and licked them. "You almost taste like the runt...." He said musingly before he brought his claws down to grip her around the throat savagely.
(let me know if I get too gruesome <3)
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Laura had tried to dodge his charge, but found out she moved a bit too later. She embraced herself for the impact, growling when he slashed her with his claws. She was able to heal fast, but she then found herself pinned. Her eyes looked straight up at Sabretooth with fire in her eyes. It was clear she wanted him dead now. When he commented on how she tasted, she thought of an idea. She slowly let both of her claws from her feet come out. So when he suddenly started to strangle her. Laura growled and immediately got all of her strength to head butt him, before kicking right next to his groin. When she felt his grip loosen from the pain, she kicked him again into a standing position. She got up fast, kicking him in the face, making him fall down. Laura glared viciously down at him and got into a protective stance.

"You seem to have forgotten what I can do." She said, keeping her guard up.

Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) Tumblr_m8y1s7q6CM1ruoepg
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:11 pm

He laughed and spat out some blood before he healed and stood up, "That's cute." He said with a little wink before slashed her across the face with his claws and then kicked her in the chest. He smirked when she stumbled from the blow and then grabbed her by the hair before he savagely slammed her face against the wall, pinning one of her arms behind her back he leaned in to whisper into her ear, "Like I said...pathetic." He said as he tightened his hold on her to bring his point across.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:24 pm

Laura had forgotten how fast Sabretooth was. Her head whipped to the right when he slashed her face. She went to attack, but was suddenly kicked in the chest, making her stumble back. She cursed when he then grabbed her hair and slammed her into the wall. Laura found herself a bit out of it now, the blows were really hard. Her free hand slammed against the wall when she was now pinned up against it. When she felt his breath on her ear as he spoke, she growled, hating how close he was to her. Laura quietly thought of a plan, it was going to be a bit painful for her, but she had confidence.

"Like I said, you have forgotten what I can DO!" She yelled as she pushed him back with all of her strength with her pinned arm. Laura then proceeded to twist it the opposite way he was holding her arm. This got her arm fully out of his grip, before she quickly turned around and slashed his face. Her eyes were now completely vicious as she then proceeded to kick him in the groin. Claw out and all. She payed no attention to the blood spilling from the man, she kept hitting, and hitting him. It was clear she had caught him out of surprise. Her last move made him fly through the window. Laura breathed as she looked at the man once again, down on his back.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:35 pm

It took him awhile but Victor got up and laughed, "You sure know how to roll out the punches kid." He said with a shake of his head before he leapt up and punched her in the face making her fall back. He landed with his trench coat billowing out behind him and then straightened before he crouched down over her, "How does it feel to be weaker then him?" He asked before he pressed his claws down and against her chest hard enough to start digging ruthlessly into the skin. His other hand gripped her around the throat hard enough to cause pinpricks of blood to swell under his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Laura had flew a little bit, before hitting the ground finally. She coughed, sitting up a little. Her eyes looked immediately at Sabretooth when he crouched over her. Her eyes narrowed when he asked her that question. She went to attack him, but was suddenly pushed against the floor. Laura winced at his claws going into her chest. Her shit, and under shirt were now tearing even more than they were already. She coughed when he grabbed her throat. She was now trying to get away from him, but he was putting all of her strength on her. Laura cursed, and cursed, trying to figure out what she could do. Even though her wounds could heal, they weren't able to right now. She coughed once more, before one of her hands were able to grab the hand around her neck. She was now trying to push it away from her. Laura wasn't able to have her claws out at this moment, due to the fact she'd injure herself. It was clear she was trying to survive right now.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Victor smirked once he could feel himself gain the upper hand and then shoved down even harder, he could feel the neck start to pop a little under his fingers, "I can feel the bones in your neck now....huh wonder how much it would take to keep pushing until I snapped it?" He asked out loud with his fangs showing, the blood lust was in him now and he was determined to be the victor.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:36 pm

"If you-" Laura gasped, trying to get air into her lungs. "If you are so strong, then why are you lusting for blood? I thought you always won." She coughed once again. "I guess not." She gasped, looking at his eyes, wanting to see his reaction. Laura knew it wouldn't be good. She was calling the man weak, and she knew he wouldn't like it. "Don't deny it, because your lust is telling me everything!" She whispered, before coughing as she started to push his away away harder. Laura was able to get his grip to loosen, but she was fighting to get him completely off of her.

Last edited by X-23 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:50 pm

He glared and pressed down harder on her throat he could almost feel the bones start to crack under his grip, "You think I care if its my blood lust or not? So long as I kill you...at least then I win." He pointed out with a dark smile as he sneered down at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Laura whimpered, closing her eyes when she could feel his grip tighten more than ever. It hurt, it took a lot to hurt her, but he was doing it. She could feel the blood from her neck trickling down her neck and onto the floor. She had to get away, she had to, she couldn't let him win! It was just the question how? How could she surprise him? How? She felt her back start to arch a bit, a move that happened when people became desperate to escape. Laura didn't like her body was reacting like this, cause it meant he was winning. She tried to relax and think, and when she thought of something, she did it. She moved her hand away from his hand, and let her claws come out again. Laura closed her eyes tight as she twisted her body fast, making her claws cut his neck. It wasn't deep enough to kill him, but enough to loosen his grip. She then thrusted her hip up hard, pushing him up, before she moved her knees to her chest. Kicking him away from with full force of her legs. This made him stumble back.

Laura turned onto her knees, coughing for air. She didn't focus long on the air, she got up fast and turned around to kick him in the face. She watched him stumble, before running straight at him, punching him hard. Laura kept hitting, and kicking him. Her survival instincts intact. She slashed at him, kicking him away from her. Before she ran quickly, jumping to slash his face. When she landed, she watched him slam into the wall. Though, her eyes widened when she suddenly smelled something quickly. Her whole body tightened as her green eyes were now turning a pinkish color. She had slammed him into the case that held viles of her trigger scent Logan had stashed away. Her whole body was starting to gain power, and her senses were being heightened. Laura was now in a strong position, the position didn't look like any of her positions either. She was losing control of her body. The trigger scent was taking over. Her eyes were now bright red, she was no longer herself.

Laura took a step forward, before suddenly dashing quickly and attacking Sabretooth without warning. Now she was the one lusting for blood, and it wasn't good either. Every slash, every hit was hitting Sabretooth, giving him no time to react. She no longer talked, she no longer felt any emotion. All she wanted was to kill the person who had the scent on them, and that was Sabretooth.

Last edited by X-23 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Victor hadn't been expecting her to fight back the way she had and knew it was her survival instincts that were driving her momentum, it gave him some pleasure to know that he had almost had her to the breaking point. However he was disappointed that she had fought him off the way she had, he grimaced when he landed and didn't even have time to react before she was attacking him again, each blow seemed to drive him back until he found himself smashed against some case...the smell wasn't that good but it seemed to have an effect on the kid. Her eyes had turned a sort of pinkish color and then suddenly her stance....changed, Victor knew when someone was getting ready to attack but the ferocity of her attack threw him by surprise and each blow seemed to have a purpose in trying to kill him. Devil's Child, the sudden flashback threw him and he wasn't prepared for the second one that came, his dad had him tied to a chair while he used a set of old pliers to yank out his canines, "This will teach you Devil's Child, for each tooth I pull is a sin from you." He said darkly not caring that Victor was crying in pain while blood streamed from his mouth, all Victor could do was watch. Being forced back into reality Victor growled and caught the kid by the arms before he pinned her to the wall, "Fight it kid...you're stronger then this." He said as he held her against the wall.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Laura growled viciously, the growl didn't sound human. This was all due to the trigger scent. She glared at him, her eyes turning even a deeper red. They were staring right into Sabretooth's eyes. This look told him that she wanted him dead. She wanted to rip him to shreds and then watch him bleed. That's all she wanted, she wanted to be coated in blood. Her hands quickly grabbed a hold of his wrists, getting stronger as she pushed them away from the wall. Laura growled one more time, before flipping backwards fast, sending him onto his back. The impact was hard, and she felt a bone crack. She slowly turned around and stared at the man on the ground. Her eyes filled with blood lust. She slowly walked to him, before spinning around and kicking him straight through the wall. Laura watched how the man went from blood lusting, to shock. Would he beg for his life now?

Laura walked slowly to him, her hair falling in front of her eyes a little bit. Die, Die, Die, Die... Was all she was thinking in her head. She needed the scent to die, and she was going to make sure it would. She moved back a little, before dashing at him again. Her claws came out of her feet as she bended back quickly, kicking him straight in the stomach. It had almost hit a vital point, but it didn't. She lifted him up into the air, before back flipping him onto the ground, her claw ripping out of him. Laura turned around in a crawled position, her eyes glaring straight at him. She was watching him cough up blood.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:22 pm

He glared up at her, no she wasn't going to listen to him even if he was trying to stop her from doing something bad, he wasn't quite sure if he could keep this up. "Ok then, guess I was wrong." He muttered under his breath before he got up and kicked her in the stomach hard enough to send her back a little bit. He followed the attack with his claws out and slashed her legs so she fell to the ground. He knew it wouldn't last for long so he pinned her to the ground, a part of him truly did want her to finish him off the other part...not so much.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Laura growled at him when he pinned her to the ground. She struggled, and kept struggling hard. She then froze, before head butting him super hard. Laura pushed him off of her fast, jumping up quickly. Her eyes narrowed, and the smell was getting stronger. She growled louder than ever before she slashed him on his chest, arms, legs, before finishing it with a vital hit in the chest with her foot. She reacted fast and grabbed his neck, making her nails dig into his skin. Her strength was able to let her pick him up in the air with her hands. She slammed him into the wall, looking down at the vital wound. Her head lifted up to look straight at his eyes. It was clear she was in control now.

She was going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Logan ran into the viewing area and cursed as he ran over to Laura. He grabbed her from behind, his arms around her waist, causing her to let go of Sabertooth in surprise, as he pulled her away.

"Laura! Think!" He shouted, knowing she was still in there. He froced her to turn around and face him, forcing her to look into his eyes.

"Laura, snap out of it. Don't let it control you." He said, grabbing her face again when she tried to look away.

"Think about your mother! Focus on your memories of her!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)   Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Hello There (shared fanfic with X-23)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next