Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Orientation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

After Orientation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:20 pm

She couldn't help the little gasps and cries that left her throat as she responded to his hard thrusts up into her and even though she was meeting his thrusts with her own it was getting harder not to climax just yet.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Pietro moaned hard as they continued moving. He forced his hips up hard. He could feel her tighten around him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:55 pm

She let out a sudden cry when she climaxed very suddenly and moved her hands to hold onto him tightly as the aftershocks hit, she still kept moving on him though, waiting for him to release as well.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Pietro moaned as Kitty tightened around him. He came hard in her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Kitty groaned as he released inside her and gave a little laugh down at him, "Hmm...that was much better then in my dreams." She said with a wink down at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Pietro smirked and rolled her over onto her eyes. "So you dreamed about me huh?" He ran his hands over her sides. "And I told you we speedsters have stamina." He kissed her hard on the lips forcing his tongue in her mouth, then ripped his mouth away. "I can still go." He moved hard snapping his hips into her hard.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:05 pm

She gave a little laugh when he moved her back into her former position and her eyes widened when he thrust hard into her once again, "I can see that." She said dryly but with a little smirk on her face as she stared up at him. She had a feeling they could go all night long and he wouldn't tire, though the idea of having sex all night made her blush a little bit, after once or twice she called it good generally, then sometimes morning sex....that was always fun.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Pietro smirked. He pulled out and went up on his hands and knees over her. "Now Kit-Kat you get to choose. Shall we rest or shall I ravage you till nether of us can move?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:28 pm

She made a face when he pulled out of her, as tempting as it sounded she did have meetings to attend early the next day and she would at least like to go, not giving the vibe of thoroughly sexed up. Which also meant most likely having to wear a scarf to hide the hickeys on her neck, she was also relieved that he was being as considerate as possible to her. "As tempting as that last option is, I do have meetings to go too tomorrow and I don't think Logan would appreciate it if I came in looking..well ravaged." She said lightly, she knew already that Logan would raise an eyebrow at her for wearing a scarf and as she was the Headmistress, she had to set an example.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Pietro chuckled and plopped down beside her. He pulled her over on top of his chest. "Well I can't say I enjoy that answer Head Mistress, but I will abide. Now I can either stay here or," He smirked at her. "If you find me too tempting I can head to my own room." He offered her cockily.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:57 pm

She smirked and leaned against him, "Oh believe me, we'll continue were we left off later on, I can certainly guarantee that much." She said suggestively as she smiled up at him. At his other words she shook her head with a little roll of her eyes, "Oh you can stay, as tempting as you are I think I can hold off on ravaging you." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Pietro smirked as he stroked Kitty's hair. "Well it's good to know my honor will be left in tact." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:05 pm

She snorted, "Yes well, it should be." She said as she rested her head on his chest, as she pressed a light kiss against his skin before smiling up at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Pietro smiled down at her and kissed her lips sweetly but passionately as he held her. "Well go to sleep Kit-Kat. We both need to be well rested in the morning to both teach and go to meetings." He stoked her hair happily.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:34 pm

She nodded, "Very true." She and yawned before resting her head on his chest once more and slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Pietro smiled as he began drifting off to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Orientation   After Orientation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Orientation
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: