Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Wally blushed and grinned. "Well I wouldn't want too many guys like me running around." He said jokingly. "They might try to steal your attention away from me." Wally's eyes widened. He turned away blushing. He couldn't believe he said that out loud. It was so embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:42 pm

"Pfft what are you saying stupid?" she laughed thinking he was only joking around and agve him anouther hard, playfull shove. "Like a guy would be able to grabb my attention anyways. I don't have time for that," she said stubbonrly. "Come on now, stop actign cute and help me the weapon!"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Wally smiled and nodded. He sighed with a little relief that she didn't realize he was being serious. "Well I hope that's not entirely true. I want you happy and a lot of people find that lasting happiness with someone to love. Maybe not now but you should be open to the idea of being with someone." He offered her a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:23 am

She laughed. "WHat brought this up anyway? Wrent we focusing on the weapon?" she chuckled. "You're that sensetinve, romantic kind of guy huh? Not only a jockster."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 am

Wally blushed and nodded. "Yeah I guess I am. and your right back to work." He grinned and they went back to focusing on the stink bomb.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:10 pm

She kept tuggign at his shirt impatiently, looking over his shoulder the whole time, almsot bouncing on ehr feet. "Is it done? Can we use it now? Is the weapon ready???"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Wally laughed and grinned at how cute Torunn was when it came to weaponry. "Yes this one is done but now it's your turn to make one all on your own." Wally stepped back behind her and gently pushed her over toward the chemicals. "After all the point of learning is to be able to do things you never could before all on your own." He grinned over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 am

"Go it!" she said excitedly and wnet to work, making sure she got it all right and did exactly as Wally ahd showed her. She hesitated a little once or twice, looking between each chemical before shruggign and taking one.
"You said it was also possibe to make somethign explode?" he asled while focusing on her task. "Could you show me that next time as well?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 am

Wally sighed grinning. "That's a bit more difficult but ok. After you finish this I'll show you how to make a bomb." He grinned as he watched her work with the chemicals. He wouldn't say this out loud but watching a pretty girl mess with chemicals he thought was really hot.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:32 pm

"Ok... I think i'm done... Yeah I'm done!" she grinned happily and held up her work proudly, holding ti close to hs face so eh could inspect it. "Well???? Do I pass?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Wally grinned and looked over the Stink bomb. "I'll give it an A- cause of your slight hesitations but other then that it was perfect." He grinned and began putting away the current supplies. He turned to her. "We always need to put away everything we were using before because we don't want cross contamination or mixing the wrong chemicals and have ourselves blown up. Now we get out what we need. So you know these aren't going to be yours. We are putting them in the weapons class room. These are not toys or something to get back at others for." He gave her a stern look. He was in a position of authority and was not going to let a cute girl that likes his chemistry get him to give her explosives. Even if he didn't think she would use them to hurt someone unless necessary. He started pulling out the chemicals needed for the explosives.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:02 pm

"Right," she nooded, trying not to pout when he firmly told her the suff wren't toys. She knew that... even though she mostly played with things bakc home that wouldn't eb considerd toys. EVen her parents ahd told ehr to put those stuff away.
She went back to litsen closely as he epxlained and made thigns ready, determinded to get everything right at the first try. "So," she grinned playfully at him. "Are you gonna give out this as homewrok as well Professor Wally?" she winked.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Wally laughed as she tried to hide her pout. "Only if you want homework Ms. Torunn." He smirked at her jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:26 pm

"If it's this kind of homework," she smirked and leaned closer to him. "I wouldn't mind. Then I'd have a good excuse for 'accidnetly' blowing up the roof or something."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Wally laughed. "No if I give you Homework it will be NO FUN AT ALL!" He held put his finger as he spoke to her dramatically. "If I give you homework I'm going to give you equations. If you want homework your going to learn everything about chemistry including the mathematics that goes with it and you don't strike me as the kind of girl that would like sitting at a desk for hours working out math problems." He looked at her kindly. "I don't want you to accidentally hurt yourself or get someone else hurt by accident."
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:05 am

This time she did pout. "You're no fun," she whined, but she guessed she ahd a point. Hurtign ehrself wouldn't be a risk, but others? Ha, ok, maybe she'd just deal with this stuff in classrom. "Well... as long as it teaches about this chemical stuff, i don't really mind. Besides, father always tells me i need to calm down and do other stuff fighting allt he time."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:27 am

Wally smiled glade that she understood where he was coming from. "Ok We'll give it a try. After we finish this and you do one yourself, I'll wright up some equations and you can try. If you don't like it we don't have to do any more but if you think it will help you I'll wright up some more and you can do them yourself later." He went back to work on the chemicals. He then began loading two different liquids into a container with a divider. Each liquid went into different sides. "Ok this one is done. Now these liquids are divided because when they combine that is what makes the explosion." He explained. "So what you would do it throw it and then it will break then explode." He grinned. "Now it's not a huge explosion but it isn't small either so you would need to be careful. Now it's your turn." He backed up and gave her room to work.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:36 pm

"Right!" she smiled, determined to egt this right at the first try and went to work, this time doing so without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:51 pm

Wally grinned as he watched Torunn work without hesitation. He was really enjoying teaching her. He figured maybe he'd might be a pretty good teacher after all.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:00 pm

"Ok, think i'm pretty much done," she smiled proudlya nd held it up, a little too close to his afce to show him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Wally bent backwards when she put the explosive in his face. He smiled and cupped his hands over hers and around the bomb. He shifted it way from his face and smiled. "I see that. A+." He told her. He was so proud of her. He didn't realize he was still holding her hands around the bomb.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 am

She grinned widely like a little child all over again, blinking down at their hands wehn realising he was still holding hers, but didn't say anything. Instead, she jjst looked bakc up at him, still smiling while raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Wally blushed and released Torunn's hands and the bomb. He coughed into his hands as he tried to brush off what had just happened, even though he had wished that he hadn't let go of her hands.

(hey sorry it took so long i had work this morning then went out to dinner/lunch Razz)
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:38 am

(no worries, i was out all dey as well Wink )

Torunn blinked and titled her head, giving him a questioning look. "Um, you ok there Wally?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:08 am

(ok ^^)

Wally blushed as red as his hair. "Uh, yeah I'm fine. Why?" He asked innocently still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next