Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:43 am

"Beacuse your face looks as if it's ready to explode any minute," she stated matter of factly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Wally's eyes widened as he continued blushing hard. "Uh um I...". Wally trailed off. Torunn was really pretty and smart and tough, he just couldn't get his blush under control.

(I'm thinking Torunn could lean in and in my next post he could kiss her? <3 *_*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:30 am

(sorry again for vanishing like that >.< the whole day yesterday was busy x'3)

Torunn just frowned, and agve him a weird look as she leaned in even further. "I'm not one to worry, but you're acting really weird now Wally. Did you get a fever suddenly?" she chuckled, not thinking about how close she had leaned in to his face by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:40 am

Wally blushed as Torunn came close to his face. He finally let go and acted on impulse. Wally leaned forward suddenly and pressed his lips to hers. One hand moved up and cupped the side of her face as he kissed her. Her lips were so soft and smooth. He really hoped she didn't hit him for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:11 pm

Seeing the chance in his gaze, Torunn reacted to late ebfore she realized what was happeing. Her eyes widend in shock as their lips touched, and completley froze Wally pressed their lips togheter more firmly.
She didnt' know what to think, and almost closed her and give in to it when realisation suddenly hit her.
She jerked away, a hand on his chest as if to keep him away. "W-what in Odin's name are you doing?" she burst out, face red and eyes wide in confusion.

(she doens't know how to react to these sort of things xP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:38 pm

Wally blushed. "I..uh, I'm sorry that was totally inappropriate." Wally backed up unsure of what to do now. "Obviously you don't think of me that was and I shouldn't have acted on impulse like that." Wally looked down as he stepped away from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:55 pm

Torunn bit her lip, her face still feeling like ti was to explode at any minute due to all the blood that had rushed to her head. She stared at him in disbelief at first, before it slowly turned into anger and... hurt.
"The hell... if you gonna do somethign then don't just regret it afterwards!" she snapped, suprised that ahe hadnt' kicke dhim out the window, and rushed past him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Wally's eyes widened as he heard Torunn speak. "Wait!" he yelled. He then sped in front of her and grabbed her shoulders. He leaned forward and kissed her hard, holding her still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:43 pm

She would've slapped pucnhed his guts out if he werne't so damn fast, so she found ehrself ocne agin taken aback by the kiss. She didn't struggle at first, and for a short, hesitatign moment she actually responded, before more gently than the first time breakign it. "..............."
For once, she was speachless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Wally pulled back and stood waiting for a response from Torunn. He wasn't going to back down and regret this but he was worried that she might hit him and he knew that that would hurt so that made him nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:54 pm

She stared blankly at him, surpsie not even visible at this point. She glanced away, touched her lips, before slowly looking back at him. "...I barely know you..." she mumbled. "You do this with every girl you found attractive?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:12 pm

Wally's eyes widened in horror that she thought he might be like that. "What?! No!! I just... I don't know I, I just like you I guess, and your the first girl I've met that eats even close to what I do, your smart, your pretty, your tough, and you actually like learning about Chemistry which has never happened with any girl I've met before." He tired to explain. "I just, I don't want you to think I go around kissing a lot of girls I've just met, because I don't, I don't want you to think your just one of many cause your not, You're like, one of a kind." Wally suddenly blushed when he finished talking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:01 am

She held back anouther blush, but didn't seem to trust his words this time. "You wouldn't be the fiirst guy to say that," she mutterd. When it came to this sort of thing, she realy didn't knwo anything at all on how to act, or to belive it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Wally looked at Torunn sadly and with some hurt. "I can believe that I'm not the first to tell you this sort of thing, you are amazing. But it makes me sad that you don't seem to believe it. I wish I could tell you these things and you would believe it but I know that we haven't known each other long enough for you to know that I wouldn't lie to you for a kiss or something like that.". Wally looked down and away sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:41 pm

She bit her lip again, and felt a pang of regret at his hurt expression. She sighend and rubbed ehr neck awkwardly. Well, she sure as hell never trained for this sort of things...
"I...." shw began and placed a soft hand on his shoulder. "I do like you Wally..." she said honestly. "Maybe too much for someone i just met... and in all honesty that freaks me out....I don't like feeling so... confused..."
And she already ahd to deal with this sort of feelings for that Victor guy to begin with....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:46 pm

(what is this going on with Sabertooth? *pouty face*)

Wally nodded slightly. "Ok so maybe we could start slow? I could take you out to lunch and we can talk? Get to know each other more, then we can see if we still like each other? That way we can both be less confused." He asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:15 am

(not so sure myself xP)

Torunn didn't look too keen on the idea. It's not that she didn't thnk it was worth trying.. Really, she ahd already amde up ehr midn about Wally being a wonderful guy but....
"I don't really do.... relationships..." she mumbled under ehr breath, glancing down towards the door. "For me it would only get in the way."
She was only thinking like a warrior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:14 am

Wally looked away sadly. "It doesn't have to be a 'relationship' we can just try being friends hanging out getting to know each other better." He suggested hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:22 am

(having to comment here....*cough* Sabes: Not jealous now are you? Wink
)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 am

(yes... *pouts*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:45 am

(D: *feeling awful now* )

She sighend, it was hard not to notice how hurt he was, beaucse of her....
Nice going there Torunn, first chance to get a real nice friend and you blew it.
"I'd love that," she forced out a small smile, mentally kickign herself. "But if it gets to weird or hard, don't force yourself beaucse I won't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Wally looked up and smiled hopefully. "ok. I can do that. So ..." he thought for a moment. "Is there anything else you want to try here in the lab?" he asked her trying to change the subject. "If not we can go back to the cafeteria and get something to eat." he offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:42 pm

She scoffed and rubbed her arm awkwardly. She doubted she would be able to stay near him now without blushing like mad, and feelign guilty as hell....
"Thanks but... i need to get back to training," she smiled, before quickly pulling him into a hard hug. "I do like you, just... give me some time 'kay?" she mumbled as she backed away, avoiding eye contact. "I need to figure myself out too..."
She walked out fo the room with a heavy heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Wally nodded understanding. "Ok." he speed forward and held the door open for he. He did it so quickly he didn't realize she might not like him to do that. It was just his training from his Aunt and his mother to hold doors open. As she walked out he turned and began to clean up the lab. He was going to take the bombs down to the weapons lab.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   

Back to top Go down

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6