Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Torunn

Torunn

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:04 pm

She jerked her hand back, givign him a warning look before straightning up. "Well school is stupid," she began, lookign a little regretfull for a moment. "...and I sort of beat up half the studnets anyway. Why are they all so weak here?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Wally shook his head at her. "And there not weak they just haven't been trained like you have. And I doubt you've beaten up half the student body. Most haven't even gotten here yet." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:16 pm

She frowned in confustion. "Then who where all those people I DID beat up?" she wonderd, but shrugged it off after a moment and leaned back in her chair. "Well, they should still be more prepared though, or esle this school is useless to me, never giving me any sort of challenges."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Wally grinned. "Well if you feel up to it you and I can go to the training room and we can see how we measure up to each other if you like?" He offered.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:22 pm

At this, she brightend up, failing miserbly in trying to hide her excitment. "Sure if you insist, COME ON THEN!" she said hurridely, grabbing him by the arm and staretd to dragg him off. "Which way again???2
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:28 pm

Wally laughed as she pulled him along. "It's that way Blonde." He grinned and pointed.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:31 pm

She stopped suddenly as soon as those words had left his mouth.
Turing around swiftly, she grabbed him roughly by the collars again, bringing their faces so close their noses almsot touched. "Don't ever call me that again," she said ina dnagerously low voice. She let him go, pushed him infront of her and waited for him to lead the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Wally's eyes widened in surprise as he nodded. He then began leading her toward the training room for her to see that humans weren't as weak as she seemed to think they were.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:56 pm

She looked around happily, curious and surpsired when she saw the pretty impresive skills some had. "Well, mother did use to tell me physical strengh isn't all that matters," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Wally nodded. "And she's very right. I my world there's a hero. Batman. He has no powers at all and he can beat anyone he wants because he out thinks them and has trained pretty much his whole life. And unlike some." He looked at Torunn specifically. "He doesn't underestimate someone based on what they are or how they were trained.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Torunn, beign the obvilous girl she often lets out to be, only half litsend to him , happily looling around the trianing room. "Oh, sucks for that person," she said casually before grabbing by the arm again. "ALot of thigns... never seen it before back home. How do you train with most of he stuff in here?" she asked in wonder and confustion, referring to all the exercise and training apparatus. "Do you lift them and throw them at someone or...?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Wally looked at her like she was crazy and while that was always fun in a girl he did know he would have to explain that too her.

"Uh no then they would break and we would only be able to use them once. When you use these you lift or manipulate them in some way to increases your strength. These kinds of machines would usually be useless for someone with your natural strength but these have been enhanced to work with people like us." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:26 pm

"Ooooooh I see," she nodded, for ocne litsenign and tryign to focus when someone was explaining somethign to her. "Smart idea! I should bring soem of these home!" she said brightly. "And adapt it to our strengh!" she happily wlake dover to some other machine, looking curiously all over it.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Wally grinned. She was so adorable with how excited she was with all the equipment. "Do you want me to show you how they work?" He asked her casually.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:34 pm

She turned ehr head back to him, smiling like a child on christmas. "Well, yeah!" she nodded. "Hurry, how those this weird thing work????" she didn't point at anyhtign n particular, just at any of the things infront of them. "Are you suppose to ride them or somethign???"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Wally chuckled as he imagined Torunn 'ridding' the bench press. "Uh no. You lift it. Come here. Lay down on this." He walked over and patted the bench that she was to lay on. He waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:43 pm

She did as told, and stared at him, waiting for the next instruction. "Is this some sort fo wrestling thing?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Wally shook his head grinning. "No. Now I'm going to put equal amounts of weight on both sides of this bar and then you will lift it. And they you tell me if it's too light or to heavy for you to do it a lot of times. Ok?" He then lifted up a 300 lbs and placed it on one side and did the same on the other. "Ok Now you put your hands here." He patted the grips on the bars. "and you lift. Now try that. To heavy or too light?" He asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:55 pm

She nodded, showing she understood and lifted it without a problem. She stared at him. "Not heavy enough, as you can see."
She sat up and tossed it to her side, looking over at the weights. "How much more cna you place on this thign?" she asked, smiling. She was enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Wally laughed. "No worries I can put on lots more like I said everything here is built for people with strength like you." Wally picked up another and put on two other 300 lbs. on. "Now one thing I want to make sure you understand. Don't over stress yourself. This place was designed with people like your dad in mind so don't hurt yourself doing everything your can at once you need to let your body rest sometimes." He explained. "Now try that."
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:05 pm

She lifted it this as well, but with soem resitance and much more slower. Ok, so she shouldn't be comaprign ehrself with ehr dad of all people... school was amde to learn and get better right?
She huffed to herself, laid down, and start to lift it up and down a few times. "I dont' need rest! This sin't so hard anyway1" she said confidently. "After all, in a war you can't afford to any rest."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Wally smiled. "I think this is just the right weight for you right now. What you want is more definition in your muscles then bulging muscles like your dad. You could lift this a lot of time. Low weight high repetition will give you that. And that might be true but we aren't at war at the moment and you don't want to take the chance of hurting your self when you can avoid it. I'll bet even your dad would take breaks in training to let his body readjust to his new strength." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:11 pm

At this, she slowed downa little, and decied that amyeb following his advice couldn't hurt... But still, she couldn't afford to show any singns of weakness!
She sat up again and put ite aside, withotu warnign grabbing again, but thsi tiem by the ahnd as she dragge dhim off to some other things.
"What do you usualy train with then?" she asked curiously. "I emna you're already fast so...."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Wally grinned. "Well I use this." He patted the bench press. "But I use less weight. I'm not naturally as strong as you and others so i need to go at a lighter slower pass. I also use that special tread mile over there." He pointed. "It's designed to work at high speeds without burning out or breaking down. It helps me burn off any extra energy I might have and lets me test myself without damaging the area round me. If I were to try something like that on a track I would probably dig myself into a 6 foot deep trench." He said jokingly though it was true.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:27 am

This time, Torunn did look impressed as she actully litsend this time. "So..." she begand, looking back at the boy and studying him close. "How fast can you get? I mean, is there any limit for you or...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next