Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor)   Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Nate looked to the side of him once Loki appeared there and was about to attack but he was still, the God's hand on his head was making him regain control up to the point where Nathan was back to his original form. "I told you I didn't do so well with powerful animals...." he pointed out sadly and sighed, "What use can I be as a hero if I'm always trying to kill my allies?"

Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7uiuyTJ2j1qeitqh
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor)   Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Loki rolled his eyes, as always not able to feel any sympathy for anyone. Again with the silly hero complex, anouther reason why he asked himself why he even botherd. Aw well, everyone needed something to belive in anyway.
"If you never try to control it, then that's where you become of no use" he said harshly and walked over to the window again, deep in thought. If eh could just remember, how had he dealt with this sort of thign all those years ago?

Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 Tumblr_m41qj48H991qjrfmeo4_250

"Let's move to a place bigger space shall we," that wasn't a suggestion, more like an order. "We'll just have to make that human side fo yours more pwoerfil than the animal," he said as he passed, patting his head. He had almsot sounded, comforting, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor)   Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Nathan looked at him and nodded his head, "So I should keep trying?" he asked and then picked up his hat, bag and packet of sweets when told they should move to a bigger location. "That's probably a good idea." he answered with a smile as the man patted his head, of course, Nate didn't know that was out of character for Loki, having only just met him.

Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7uij6B5E41qeitqh
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor)   Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:47 pm

(i just wanna huggle himmmmmmmmmm<333 xDD)

"Yes, thoguh try to do that when no one is close by, sicne you seem to worry about hurting them more than yourself," he said blankly. As they stepped out fo the room, instead of walking in the hall, they instead found themself in the forest, in the middle where a clearing was.
"Well then," Loki spoke up as if nothing had happend, already made himself comfortable agaisnt a tree. "Let's try the tiger again, but this time keep your mind focused on something that reminds you of yourself. The most important thign this time, is to remind the animal, tha it is in fact a human," he explanied. "It's not that hard. Hopefully," he added with a grinn.
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor)   Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:56 pm

( Lol he does have the adorable factor XD )

Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7uj1r1ev21qeitqh

Nate looked around in complete awe as they stepped out and were now in the middle of a forest. "Whoa! That is so cool!" he grinned, looking over to Loki and losing his grin immediately when he mentioned trying to transform in to a Tiger again. He didn't know if that was such a good idea. "Well.....okay....." he answered and focused.

"Transformation: Tiger!"

Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7uiyvagIU1qeitqh
Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 Tumblr_mhijcxS11F1rkfeyuo1_500
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor)   Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:07 am

Loki didn't say anything, just sat there in silence, and waited.
He watched him closley as he transformed again, and it looked like the boy was moreprepared this time, sicne he didn't go all berserk like last time.
He titled his head, staring the tiger straight in the eye. Apparnetly, as he had figured out now, the boy had yet to learn how to speak in his animal forms, so Nate would just have to give hima sign he was still him in anouther way. If he lost himself again, well... Loki never did promise these lessons would be painless.
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor)   Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Nathan eyed Loki, his expression neutral as he stayed in his Tiger form. He couldn't speak, but the way he looked at Loki seemed to say 'Now what?'
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor)   Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:31 pm

"Try something else," Loki said nonchalant, being bale to read his look withotu problem. "Something more dangrous than a tiger," his voice echoed inside Nate's head, a smirk tugging at the tricksters lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor)   Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Instincts - OPEN for anyone (kid needs a mentor)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2