Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Widow

Black Widow

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:58 am

So anyone want to rp with The Black Widow? <333
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m3qlwi56Rv1ro0csj
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:00 am

Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_mhtbzo3BQM1rkub7io1_500

"I wouldn't mind getting to know Miss Widow." Nate answered softly.
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:07 am

XDDD this will be fuun to watch XDDD (why do I get the feeling he'll crush on her? XD)
Natasha: *looks Nate up and down* Right...this will be interesting, what's your name?
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m3qlnohNVT1ro0csj
(want me to start or you? <3)
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:18 am

( lol you're very mistaken, he's not in to......women)

Nathan looked at the woman and scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. "Nathan Hanson....though everyone either calls me Nate ....or Kid." he answered.

Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_lsjzt7dpaa...njo2_500-2e5e951
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:23 am

(ahhh that'll be interesting XDD)
Natasha raised an eyebrow, "All right Nate, what can you do?" She asked as she looked at him.
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m3qnlz1z4C1ro0csj
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:28 am

( yup no relationship for Nate on here XD)

Nathan looked at her and sighed a little before scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. "I can transform in to any non-extinct animal....but well....I don't do it very well."

Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m3spypZaIe1r7ifqv_large
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:33 am

Natasha frowned, "I see...show me." She said as she folded her arms, she was interested in his abilities, of course if he learned to control his ability then perhaps he would become a very good shapeshifter.
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m3qn5hGNr31ro0csj
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:36 am

"Sure, is there any particular animal you'd like me to transform in to?" Nate asked softly, already thinking he was going to fail.

Roleplay anyone? Matt-bomer-animated-gif-29
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:45 am

She frowned when she caught that note in his voice, "First of all I think we need to work that confidence issue of yours." She said bluntly as she studied him. "First and foremost, you have to know that you can transform into the creature you want, you're afraid that you'll mess up and turn into something else, am I wrong?" She asked.
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m3qnhyb52J1ro0csj
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:48 am

Nate blinked at her a moment as if confused by her answer. "Confidence issue?" he questioned, "I'm confident with who I am...just...well, not with my power." he answered and shook his head. "Of course I'm afraid it will go wrong, it's the inevitable." he answered with a soft sigh. "No matter how hard I try." Though in truth he hadn't been trying all that hard after failing twice.

Roleplay anyone? 30j772u
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:54 am

She stared at him, "Of course you're confident with yourself...your power no, which is why you're not trying so hard. Don't think about the negative when it comes to your abilities, think only of the positive." She said quietly.
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m7ymbpZr9h1qahrk3
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:02 am

Nathan considered this a moment before giving up and shrugging, "Alright....I guess we'll try it your way." he answered and got himself in to a positive mind set before closing his eyes.

Roleplay anyone? Jyd7h

"Transformation: Lion."

Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_ly4da9xVF51r6kdcso1_500
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:17 am

Natasha smiled to herself as he transformed into a lion, "Now see, that's what you have to do every time." She said simply as she studied the lion in front of her, it was very good for a first effort and she was impressed.
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m7ymqoLxgB1qahrk3
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:23 am

(Gonna make him not-gay XD)

Nathan then transformed back and was actually quite pleased with his efforts that time. "Thanks." he breathed, breathless and actually really happy right now. "Though I couldn't have done it without you."

Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m7uijdh4zd1qeitqh_large
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:32 am

(soo he's not gay anymore? XDD)
She smiled, "Well I'm sure any teacher would have done the same, you just always have to keep in mind what it is that you want to shape-shift into. Then just focus on the positives before you change, lets try changing into a...wolf." She said as she thought about it.
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m7ymdxURn41qahrk3
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:37 am

( lol yeah, straight as a board XD )

"Well I hope the teachers around her are supportive...I could really benefit from it after all." Nathan answered and ran a hand through his hair a moment before looking at her, "A wolf? Okay....guess I can give it a try." there was that hint of negativity again in his voice."

Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m7uj24Nn1d1qeitqh

"Transformation: Wolf!"

Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_lpd68mwaos1qevggg
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:42 am

(ok then <33)
Natasha smiled to herself and crouched down to study the wolf pup in her hands, "Well...you were doubting your abilities again." She stated before she set the pup down and stood up, "Always remember, you can do shape-shift as long as you know you can." She said.
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m7ymla1ISM1qahrk3
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:47 am

Nathan lightly pawed at her nose in a cute way before she put him down. He cocked his head to the side, he couldn't speak in his animal form as he hadn't learned how yet, but he could understand human language.

After transforming back, he sighed. "Should I try again?"
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m7uiuyTJ2j1qeitqh
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:57 am

She had smiled when he had pawed her face with his little paws and waited for him to transform back, "Yes, this time though don't think about failure ok? If I know you can do it...then so should you, and you have a wonderful gift you just need to have more confidence in it and yourself." She said quietly.
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m7ymhyEICn1qahrk3
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:04 am

"I guess I could be useful to the team if I could master this sort of power..." Nathan agreed softly and nodded his head. "Alright...."

Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m7uiyvagIU1qeitqh

"Transformation! WOLF!"

Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m6jywupYfS1qj3cgt
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_md16s7vMUW1qc5c66

For some reason, the wolf stood before Natasha now, seemed to want to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:11 am

She didn't flinch if anything her stance tightened and she stared at the wolf quite calmly, "Another part of your training...don't let it control you." She said softly as she studied the wolf in front of her, ready for anything.
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m7ymcoa0za1qahrk3
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:18 am

For the first part of that sentence, Nathan actually couldn't understand Natasha and he just wanted to kill her and eat her, he felt so much like a wolf it was like second nature. He wasn't in control anymore.

Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_lw3a3d9JnP1qhs2spo1_500

But as he heard the second part of the sentence, Nate's eyes slowly fell on to Natasha and became more apparent of his eye colour, like he could understand her again.

Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_mfcsym2MEA1rmllgho1_500
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:24 am

"You can control it Nate, it'll be difficult but you can do it...I know you can." She said quietly as she studied him cautiously. So far the wolf seemed to understand her and she wanted to keep it that way, the last thing she wanted was an injured student.
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:29 am

Nate felt like he was fighting with himself, losing control again as his eyes lost that bright spark and dulled in to a dark dusky colour. The scent of her blood was too strong and her flesh was just so easy to get a hold of. He growled lowly at Natasha and started barking angrily, tail wagging furiously.
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m7yf3xvRbg1qef03oo1_500
Then the wolf lunged at the woman and sunk his teeth in to her shoulder, knocking her back on the floor. He had no intention of removing his teeth.
Roleplay anyone? Tumblr_m09la7bRI51rqt8s8o1_500
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:34 am

She had been expecting it but it still hurt, she landed with a wince and forced herself to move. She punched the wolf's neck causing him to release her but she could feel a lot of skin and maybe even muscle tissue part company with her. The pain was awful but she forced herself to stand, "Nate, look at me! You have to be in control, think above the other instincts." She urged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay anyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: