Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

Roleplay anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:40 am

Roleplay anyone? - Page 2 Tumblr_m7409mTYt31rqt8s8o1_500
Nate recoiled back when Natasha punched his neck and raised his head to the sky, letting out a low howl to signal for other wolves, of course there were none. Though he turned to look at Natasha again before forcing control from himself and transforming back.

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" He asked, quickly kneeling down to her aid and removing his shirt to put over the wound, trying to prevent blood loss. "I never meant for.....I guess you know why sometimes I don't like to try."

Roleplay anyone? - Page 2 Tumblr_m7uj7pB1SD1qeitqh
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:48 am

"Nate its ok...that's why we're here." She said quietly and then sighed, "So confidence and control...the more fierce the animal the harder to control." She added under her breath. She looked up at him, "After I get this bandaged up, we'll try again." She said quietly.
(Bed for me niiight <3333)
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:53 am

Nathan nodded his head, "That would seem to be the issue." he answered and rubbed his neck where there was a bruise. "Maybe we shouldn't try again....maybe it's just best for the both of us to stop." he answered worriedly, after all there were more ferocious animals that wolves that he could turn in to and he could end up killing Natasha.

Roleplay anyone? - Page 2 Tumblr_m7uj1gnkIy1qeitqh

(Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! XD )
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:11 pm

She sighed and gave him a look, "Nathan, if we don't practice you'll never be able to control it." She pointed out. "And unlike some, I can handle it...we won't do the wolf again but we are going to have to train." She said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:16 pm

oooh nice wolfie and Beastboy looks better in human form... anyone wanna rp? :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay anyone?   Roleplay anyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay anyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2