Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiderman

Spiderman

I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl} Empty
PostSubject: I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl}   I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Gah, I can't believe that Fury has me as a student! Peter thought, from his spot on the roof of the school

"I mean, come on! I've been doing this for years! I should at least be a teacher's assistant!" He mumbled to himself.

""You want to be the ultimate Spiderman, right? You still have a ways to go, kid."! Please! I am the Ultimate! I've worked with Thor, Iron Man, AND Captain America! How am I NOT Ultimate yet?" He asked, no one in particular, as he pulled his mask off his face.

"He even wants me to go without my mask! He's gone insane, that's the only logical explanation for it..."

He knows I can't do that, what if someone at this school is actually a psycho and will go after Aunt May if they find out who I am?? He thought, looking at his mask.

He had too many worries when it came to his hero life. It would be different for the others who came from a whole different universe; no one would know who they were or anything... Their families would be safe...

"And so will mine." He said, putting back on his mask.

"Try to get me to remove it, Fury!" He said, shaking his fist at one of the cameras that was watching him.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl}   I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Kara was walking around the university, getting use to everything. She was surprised by how everything looked so fancy and expensive. It looked like Batman's cave. It reminded her when she lived with Batman and Superman. Except this place was a little bit more advance. She decided to go check out the roof.

No offense, Batman.. She thought to herself as she opened the door. Kara was going to walk away from the door, but she saw someone in a costume. By the body structure it was a male, and he was talking to himself. This made her frown and raise her eye. Why was he talking to herself. She watched him for a bit, before seeing him take off his mask. She couldn't help but find him cute. This made her frown at herself.

Okay, I need to stop thinking these guys are cute. I even think the Co-Headmaster is hot, and he is not even close to your age! You don't need crushes! Kara thought to herself, before finding herself giggle at the boy shaking his fist at the camera. "I don't think they care if you shake your fist at them or not." She commented as she walked up to the boy with a smile. "You also kind of gave them what they wanted, by pulling off your mask." She smiled as she pointed to his mask.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl}   I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:59 pm

Peter jumped about a foot in the air and ended up on the wall right next to the camera. "Geez! You came out of nowhere!" He said, before looking down to see a beautiful blonde girl.

"Whoa..." He caught himself saying, before clearing his throat. He jumped down. "They already know who I am anyways; Fury does that and- wait! You saw?" He asked, realizing exactly what she just said.

Great... maybe Fury was right... Now I can hear him bragging... Grr... He thought, shaking his head.

He let out a sigh, before rubbing the back of his neck. "Well... I guess, I can't hide it from you..." He said, before taking off his mask. He offered her his hand. "Name's Peter Parker, though, I go by Spiderman while in the costume." He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl}   I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Kara watched how the boy jumped up in the air and went against the wall. This caused her to laugh, covering her mouth fast. She felt bad she scared him, but his reaction was way too funny. She didn't hear him saying wow when he finally saw her due to her laughter. Instead she was giggling, trying to stop. When she did she heard him talking about the school and how they knew who he was. Kara couldn't help but smile big when he realized she had seen his face.

"I saw." She giggled, before nodding at him when he realized he couldn't hide it from her. "Nope! I now know your secret identity! She said as she posed a victory pose, before giggling. When he introduced himself, she shook his head. "I'm Kara Zor-El, I go by Supergirl." Kara introduced herself, before leaning against the wall. Her bright blue eyes staring straight at Peter. "I'm going to take a guess you're from this world. I never heard of you before. She asked.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl}   I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:13 pm

He couldn't help but smile at her laughter; it was cute.

"Yeah, I am, it explains why I never heard of you, I mean, there are girls out there to claim to be super, but the name "Supergirl" hasn't ever really come up before." He said, thinking about it.

"So, uh, you liking it here?" He asked, now regretting not leaving his mask on...

He was a much smoother talker with girls when he wore it.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl}   I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:00 pm

"Well most girls don't have the powers I have." Kara said as she stood proud. This caused her to laugh a little, she was in a good mood today. Which caused her to be goofy around anyone. Even guys that were named Spiderman. She tilted her head and put on a serious face when he asked her his question. Did she like it here? "Do I like it?" She asked, biting her lip as to make it seem like it was a tough question. Which it wasn't, she liked her room. Even if she wasn't use to this world's air, she was sure there was no Kryptonite here. Hopefully. Kara looked at Peter with her serious face, before letting it break. "I do! I look forward to the classes. I also like there are more people like me and you. People with powers, I just hope no villains come here and destroy this place." She said with a frown.

The last thing she wanted was villains to run a'muck here. This place was peaceful, and she liked peaceful places.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl}   I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Peter chuckled when she broke from the serious place and listing off what she liked.

"Well, this is a school full of heroes; if any villain comes here, they will have to face an army." He said, winking.

"So, how's you get your powers? IF you don't mind my asking. Wait, what are your powers?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl}   I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Kara couldn't help but laugh. It was true, if any villains dared to come to this sanctuary they would face an army. "So true." She replied, before seeing his little wink which made him look even cuter. Kara smiled at him, before looking up at the sky. It was a beautiful day, the breeze felt beautiful and the air smelled fresh. She loved this place so much, it was safe and she didn't want it to turn into a place full of fights. Her attention went back to Peter when he suddenly spoke. Her eyes straight on his, giving him her full attention. When he asked her the two questions, she smiled lightly.

"My powers are flying, super-strength, super-hearing, heat vision, invulnerability, and x-ray vision." She replied, "I was born with this powers, I'm not exactly human. Well in a way I am since this is what I really look like. I'm just from a different planet." She answered as she leaned more against the wall. Her hair getting pushed to the front of her body. "What about you?" Kara asked, pushing the two questions back at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl}   I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:13 pm

"Well, I got bit by a radioactive spider." Peter stated, knowing it wasn't the greatest story.

"I have Superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, reflexes, and endurance. I can heal faster then a normal human, as you saw I can cling to walls, ceilings, etc. I have what I like to call "Spidey-Sense"; when someone dangerous is coming up behind me, I can sense it, along with any projectiles. I even invented these web shooters so I can get from place to place faster. See?" He said, before demonstrating the web shooters.

"So, yeah. That's basically it." He said, shrugging. "Though, I have become a mast at hand-to-hand combat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl}   I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hope you like Spiders. {Tag: Supergirl}
Page 1 of 1