Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Above the waves [Tag Hel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:33 pm

She laughed and shook her head, "Oh Fennie...do you think he's all right Jory?" She asked quietly as she looked over at her brother. She wanted nothing more then to have her whole family together once again, and missing Fenrir...well it hurt and she hated that feeling of not having her family be together.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:36 pm

His smile fell. What eh knew of, Fenrir still tied up somewhere, beneeth Asgard... And would be till the end of days according to Norns. And even fi they did manage to free him, the only thing on the wolfs midn would be revenge. And hunger for blood.
"I'm sure he'll manage. THis is Fenrir we're talking about after all," he tried to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:51 pm

She nodded but she knew that Fenrir was more minded to be bloodthirsty and angry, "You're right, knowing Fennie he'll be ok...he has to be." She said as a lone tear fell down her face, she missed him...and it would make her even happier if she had her whole family back together, just like old times.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:01 pm

(Nuuuu Hel don't cry!! DX)

He almsot paniced he saw the tear slide down her face, but knew she was just worried... And wishing what anyoen would in her sititatuin. Havign ehr whole family with her.
He sighend, before dragging ehr back into a hug. "...I could get used to these arms," he said out fo the blue, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:44 pm

(she's being soo ahh emotional o-o)
Hel hugged him tightly and at his words giggled, "They are pretty nice huh?" She asked as she clung to him, "And yet I miss you in your true form...remember how I always hugged you and would keep sliding down?" She asked with another giggle, she couldn't help but remember herself as a young kid trying desperately to hold on to her brother and always failing, it got harder when Jory got bigger.
(I can just picture this in my mind XDD)
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:52 am

(omg me too! ADORABLE!!! And then they woudl just clung to the fluffy Fennie xP)

Jorry laughed foundly at the memoru, but was realy pleased to hear she still missed his true form. "Yeah, I had my way of wrapping you up in a 'hug' back then as well. Too bad you alwasy enjoyd tickling me ahlf to death," he said with pout. "I rememebr enjoying crawalign around your head and shoulders though, back when I was smaller thna you," he smiled at the memory. "Hard to imagine, considering my real size now..."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:21 pm

(yes exactly! <333)
She giggled, "Yeah I don't think I could survive that, which reminds me...can you change into your real form or not?" She asked quietly as she looked up at him with concern in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:23 pm

He went quiet, deep in thought and frowned to himself. "Yes.. sort of..." he mumbled. "I can still shapeshift intoa s erpent, both small and bigger but.... not my real size. Think father did something," he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:58 pm

She frowned, "Why would he do that?" She asked but she knew their dad had their reasons for what he did, slim as they were and sometimes not always what she agreed with. She knew Jory could be trusted not to try and kill anyone while at the school, though maybe he had done it in case Jory got angry enough or something, it still bothered her though.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:02 pm

"Don't worry Hel. As annoying or... unreasunable he may be, he always has a reason," he smiled, trying to sound convincing to himself as well. He may not be as bad temperd as Fenrir... but if he did snapp, the shcool woudl probably get wiped out. There'sa reason why he got the nickname 'World Serpent' after all.
"Did... did something happen bewteen you two?" he asked concernd. "I eg thte feelign your ticked off about somethgin else..."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Hel sighed and leaned against the wall, "You know me too well." She muttered as she thought about the huge argument she had had with her dad earlier on. "Dad..he doesn't like Clint, and he tried to make him play a Viking game, which would have ended badly if I hadn't stepped in." She said quietly as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:50 am

Hearing the the word 'viking', Jorry tried to hold back a laugh, remebering both accidently and intentionally eating several fo those old norse pirates.
"Ah, I see," he sighned, not needing to be told more. "Well you know dad, no matter what he says he gets overprotective, Especilly sicne what happend to his two other daughters," he said casually.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Hel frowned, "No what happened to them?" She asked quietly, she had no idea what Jory was talking about, she hadn't even known Loki had had other daughters, she started to worry and looked at him intently.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Jorry blinked surpsied at her, before realizing what he ha djust said and faceplamed. "oh right... none of su weren't eaxctlly suppose to know that," he grumbled. But... what's the harm in letting Hel know? Maybe, it would bring his father and sister closer again?
"Well, remember that one night Fenrir had run away again, and I had followed to try and egt him back before father noticed?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Hel vaguely remembered what had happened but not really, "Yeah a little bit, what happened?" She asked quietly as she spoke. Sudden worry filled her, she was scared of what he might say and she folded her arms trying to get some comfort.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Jorry wans't sue he should tell her, only hesitating more as he could litterly smell her worry now. "Well... i did find him, while he was eavesdropping on some Aesir.." he trailed off, remeberign how he had pleaded with his brother to leave in fear. "They were tlaking about father, about his much younger and more 'innocent' days for some reason... and that's when we heard them mention about some fire spirits, twins, Loki's first born children..."
Jormungand stopped for a moment, tryign to rememebr what the gods had said in exact words. That wasso long ago after all. "I'm not sure what exactly happend, they were drunk and it was ahrd to understand thier words... but apparnetly a human had been involved. He had seemed different, even stood up to father himself who at that time actully liked humans. But...."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Hel had tensed up even further as he kept talking, "But what?" She asked quietly, she found it hard to believe that at one point her dad had actually liked humans. Which meant, maybe humans had been the reason for her dad turning against them and becoming numb to the world, she was starting to feel a little sick at the idea that that could be one of the reasons.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:59 pm

He hesiated again, looking full of regret as eh glanced bewteen her and the ground. "I'm not sur myself what actually happend... I just know them saying somethgin about father being a navie young brat, that he deserved losing his daughters and wife for puttign trust into a mortal... Not sure what happend to his wife, but... apparnetly the human... no humans he ahd trusted, where at fault for extinguishing the twins of fire... permanently."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:02 pm

She swallowed hard upon hearing that and looked down as she started to shake a little bit, "No wonder he hates Clint." She muttered quietly as she looked down, she knew though that Clint would never hurt her, he truly loved her and she felt that. She just wished her dad could trust her, "Why would they do that?" She asked quietly as she thought about the twins of fire, why would anyone kill them?
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Jorry wrapped his arm around ehr shoulder, holding her close. He regretted brigning this up now, seeing her like this... "Don't know.. it happend long before either of us were born," he mumbled. "We did try and ask father once, but that resulted us hiding behind mother while father left in rage. One of the few times even fenrir had been scared of him," he said with a small smile.
"...however, humans have awlays feard what they can't udnerstand..."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Hel nodded as she leaned against Jory, but Clint had accepted her for what she was...that made him different from other humans right? Whatever had happened with those humans, Hel was sure Loki had gotten his revenge after all that was something he just wouldn't do. "D...do you think dad will ever trust me?" She asked quietly as she clung to Jory.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:19 pm

He leaned his head against hers, trying to be as comforting as possible. "....I'm sad to say that I don't know him enough to answear this," he admitted. "All i can really do for you is give you support, and stand with you no matter what happens. Do you want answears... he's the only on able to you give that..."
He kissed her head softly, before givign her a soft smile. "But then again, he still hans't dragged you away from here. So that should be saying somethign right?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:30 pm

She shrugged, "Yeah...I guess you're right." She admitted with a slowly smile before she kissed him on the cheek, "Thanks Jory." She whispered before she hugged him tightly. "So have you met anyone here that you like?" She asked with sudden curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:33 pm

He gave her a funny look at the fast change of subject. Same old Hel, alright.
"I've met and old enemy," he began, eyes groing dark in both fear and anger. "And, a teacher I think... who seesm to think I'm 'fascinating'," he didn't notice himself grin as he mentioned her.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Hel giggled a little bit under her breath when he brought up the teacher, "Oh what's the teacher's name?" She asked as she smiled up at him, she knew the old enemy had to be Thor and she thought it best not to mention him in the course of their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Above the waves [Tag Hel]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: