Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Above the waves [Tag Hel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungand

Jormungand

Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:40 pm

"Natasha Romanava" he said quickly as he caught himself grinning. Actually grinning when thinking of anouther person... and a human! Sure, an attractive one, but still. "Don't laugh."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:48 pm

She had to really fight not to laugh now, "Ohh Black Widow...sounds dangerous." She teased as she poked him in the side with her finger. "So do you like her then?" She asked as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Dangerous? He still needed to see her in a fight to decide that but... he never had anythign agaisnt dandgerous women...
He smacked himself in the head when he for some reason thought about their mother.
"I just met ehr, barely even know her," he mumbled, swatting away her hand. "Thoguh i cearly don't dislike her... But anyway, serpent and human never usally mix," he shrugged it off, pretending to not care.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:01 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "Well you never know, something tells me you might change your mind later on." She added with a wink up at him before she smiled to herself. Something about his actions told her that he did care more then he was letting on anyway but she could keep a secret better then most anyway.
(she's shipping them already o-o XDD)
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:06 pm

(well, he did accept her and Clint wihtout question afterall ;D )

He chuckled at her, before messing up ehr hair when she winked at him. Leave it to her to get the wrong ideas. Or... see things he had yet to see himself. He really didn't want to put himself in somethign complicated humans always did....
"For both our sakes, i hope I don't. I don't handle 'emotions' that well... especially these human emitons father must've placed in me," he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:13 pm

(very true <3)
She sighed, "Human emotion isn't as bad as you think it is...it can be scary and certainly unpredictable but I wouldn't trade it for the world." She said softly as she thought about Clint with a warm smile, she loved him more then she had loved anyone before. "Don't worry about it Jory, if you ever get confused..just go with your heart." She said and smiled up at him before turning around.
(Jory should meet Clint sometime Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:17 pm

(that he should! And first be all scarya nd threatnign before going all "juuuuust kidding I actually ship you two Cool " xD)

"I don't hate it, it's just..."he sighend and follwoed her, trying keep the very attracvtie teacher out of his mind now. "As you said, sacry. Mind giving me advice on how to handle it?" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:33 pm

She looked down with a small smile on her face before she looked over at him, "Well first of all try and figure out what your feelings for her are, and if you know you like her then maybe you should see if you want to go farther with that instinct." She said gently.
Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 Tumblr_lp9rz4oyRt1qi952zo1_500
(and XDDD that would be funny <3)
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:36 pm

He chuckled. "Telling an animal to follow it's instinct never ended well," he couldn't help but point out, though of course he knew what she was referign to in this case. But still, he'd only just met Natasha... he couldn't already eb developing a crush on her... right?
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:50 pm

She gave him a knowing look, "I think we both know, what I'm talking about." She said quietly as she leaned over and patted him on the arm, "For me..it was love at first sight and I know that sounds cheesy but its true." She admitted with a shy smile as she talked about Clint.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:21 am

He grinned teasingly down at her. "Never took you for that type. But then again, you were always full of surprsies. even to me and Fenrir," he smiled. "Yes i know what you meant... I just can't realy picture somethign like that happening. And besides," he couldn't help but laugh. "Wouldn't father explode if he found out?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:47 am

Hel winced as he brought it up, "He kinda did...I've never seen him that angry and Clint he..he loves me enough to let me go if dad still disapproves. He won't say it but I know.. I know." She whispered. She was so torn and she had been having nightmares again, it seemed they got worse as she got older...she hadn't told anyone about them because she should be stronger.
(Hope thats ok:3)
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:58 am

(why wouldn't it be? o3o)

Jorry sighend, and frowned. He was not surprsied. He may not react as strongly towards him liking someone as much when Hel did, but still...he really didn't want to risk getting Natasha on his fathers bad side.
He stuied ehr closely throguh the corner of his eye, again sesnign something was troubling her. "You don't need to hide or hold andythign from me Hel," he spoke softly, yet firmly. "What else is bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:34 pm

(I don't wanna stray from the charrie <3)
Hel sighed and looked down, "I...I've been having nightmares recently." She quietly admitted as she looked down. "I've had them before, just never this bad...I keep seeing me commiting suicide, and I always die in gruesome ways." She said quietly, she was a goddess of death she shouldn't be afraid of death..right?
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:03 pm

(oh i see<3 don't worry ;P as long as you don't make her to defensless or something<33^^but she is your charrie now Very Happy)

He gave her a surprised look. Her commiting suicide? Ok, first off, that wouldn't eaxctly work for her... she's already dead, sort of. And hearing her of all being scared of that was really unseatling. Could the dream maybe be trying to tell her something?
"Everyone have nightmares Hel," he spoke softly. "However, people like us... doens't usually have normal dreams... how long did you say you've been having them?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:21 pm

(She won't be, I just want her to be afraid of death...kinda odd I know XD)
She sighed and looked down, "Since I was little, when my skin first rotted away." She explained quietly, she turned away from him with a frown on her face. "I know it sounds crazy but the dreams seem so real, and I can't die I know that its just...I don't know." She said and walked away a little bit, "Sounds crazy huh?" She asked after a beat.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:27 pm

(and that's an intressting twist! ;D i love twists x3 lol you already know i love your way of writing her<33^^)

He chuckled lowly. "Our whole damn exsitence is crazy Hel," he said warmly, not makign it sound like a bad thing, but more like something natural. "Actually, i think it sort of makes sesne, some way," he said after soem thought. "You cna't die, nto like all the rest of us at least. So for you, it's somethign strange, soemthign unkown. Things yo don't understand, of course it'd scare you," he said with a small smile as he sroked her cheek lovingly. "I was afraidof the ocen, even while beign banixhsed there for several years. And sometimes it still scares me."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:17 pm

She smiled happily up at him, 'Really?" She asked quietly, she didn't want to be seen as crazy so she felt slightly better that Jory was actually listening to her and that made her feel so much better. "How can things that are a part of us...scare us so much?" She asked quietly as she looked down, she hated admitting just how much she was afraid of this, of change.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:28 pm

His smile feel completly this time. He had always questioned his and his siblings life, tryign to udnerstand just exactly why they where who they are. "Maybe... that's just way for us to keep ourself 'trapped'," he mumbled. "Or, just our way of feeling alive, that we excist. That we can feel, just like the rest."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:30 pm

She nodded, she had never believed herself to be uncaring...even if Odin had said she and her brothers weren't deserving of human emotion. "Yeah...that has to be why..." She said quietly before she smiled up at him sadly. She honestly hoped it wasn't because they deserved to be trapped right? She hoped not, after all her dad would be even more disappointed in her if that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:37 am

He smiled encouragingly dwn at her. "We've already proved them wrong you know," he pointed out. "Both me and Fenrir have always been well aware of our monstrous self, but never given into it." At least, i hope Fenrir hans't yet. "And you Hel, have proven t care about others more than any mortal have. Why do you think father really worries so much, and want you out of harms way?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:23 am

"Its not just me, he's worried about you know." Hel said quietly, she knew Jory was being honest however and she hated how she had snapped at her that one time.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:59 am

"I'm not tyring to defend him for how he reacted, it's just..." he sighend, only speaking the truth. "I know even he has his reasons sometimes... Besides, knowing father, he'll just move on anyway like nothgin ever happend... he's good at dign justt hat," he hissed under his breath. Not sure if that was a good or bad thing if his father did.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Hel nodded slowly and sighed under her breath, "Do you think he'll leave us again?" She asked quietly, she knew their dad hadn't had a choice the first time but she had never seen him that often.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:31 pm

"...Yes," he spoke quietly, but honestly. Even if Loki hand't ahd any other choice last time, it was either let them go or they died, the trickster had never been someone to stick around. But then again, he always surpsied you, so who could really tell what he'll do next?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Above the waves [Tag Hel]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: