Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Above the waves [Tag Hel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:38 pm

She noded but the words hurt, knowing her father would leave when he felt like it hurt worse then she could have thought. "Right." She said quietly as she smiled sadly at Jory, she was inwardly pleased though that he was with her...at least she wouldn't be alone when/if that happened.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:56 pm

He lowerd his head, as if ahsamed all of a sudden. "You know Hel... that I won't always be able to stick around either... I won't always have a say in this.." he looked back up, determination in his eyes. "But I will try to stay here with you as logn as I can. And besides, you're nto alone now even without me right?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:08 pm

She nodded even as she tried to shake down the panic that was starting to set in, "I...I know, and you're right I have Clint." She said quietly, just saying his name made her happier even if she was scared to lose Jory again. She had lost him once, she didn't want to lose him again...him or anyone else she cared about...being alone in a kingdom full of dead people made you scared, and she knew eventually she would be the only one left.
(idk if she will be but XDD correct me if I'm wrong! XDD)
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:12 pm

(uh well.... 83 yeah, that's not exactly right xP if they're dead they're dead! they can only leave unless she says ;D if it's the dead you're reffering too xP)

He frowned. "I'm not syaign he will leave you Hel.... but even eh won't be around you forever..."
He hated brigning ths up, but ti felt like Hel almost needing reminding. And hopefully, she'd be more prepared when that day came, when she wouldn't even have Clint by her side.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:44 pm

(figured XD)
Hel nodded, "I know....urgh I wish I...I didn't have to be a goddess, I mean I...I've always wanted to grow old and die, maybe with some kids or a family of my own. But I know I can't...because someone has to look after the dead." She said quietly and with some regret before she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:57 pm

He laughed sadly. "At least you're able to egt soem of that... maybe not.. in the typicla, happily ever after thing... But at leats it's more than me," he smiled warmly. "Please don't take those little thigns you still able to get for grnated Hel."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:09 pm

"You can have a chance at that too Jory." She said quietly as she stared up at him, "And I know you think I'm kidding but its true...you deserve happiness just as much as I do." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:06 am

"Never I said I didn't," he smirked playfully, thoguh it quickly faded. "I'm nto a shifter like you and father... i won't always be in this..." he made gesture towards himself. "..form. And I rather not make thigns more dramatic for myself when it's all over."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:32 am

She sighed, "No one wants to be alone their whole life Jory and besides I'm pretty sure someone could handle it." She said gently as she patted him on the arm gently.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:58 am

He smiled softly. "I've always been the more realistic one bewteen you and Fenrir huh," he sighend, sounding more like he was talkign to himself at this point.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:47 am

She sighed, "While you are more realistic, I think you're also being a little hard on yourself don't you?" She asked quietly as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:34 pm

He chuckled. "No I'm really not. You're the one being to nice," he grinned. "It's as if... you're denying the whole truth to yourself,a nd tryign to do the same to me. I know what I am, and i've proven those people right more thna once Hel."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:28 pm

She lookd down at her hands, "So I really am a monster?" She whispered quietly before turning away from Jory, " I...I shouldn't be here." She whispered as she looked away from him. What had she been thinking? "I can't lead a normal life, so why try?" She asked humorlessly.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Jorry felt his paticne start to fade with her, and that wasn't very normal. Not with Hel. Sicne when had she beenw astign ehr time feelign sorry for herself?
"When did I ever put it like that?" he almsot snapped, but kept his voice steady and calm. "I thoguht this place was a prefect chance for you, for us. But if it's only made you... like this," he frowned at her. "All depressed and and feeling sorry for yourself. Then yeah, maybe you shouldn't be here."
He didn't angry or mad at her, he still spoke softly yet ina firm tone. "It's not about s trying to elad a nromal life. For Odin's sake... Who in this whole damn place is comsiderd 'normal' anyway?" he chuckled dryly.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:40 pm

She blinked at him, "Now there's the Jory I remember." She said quietly but laughed under her breath, she shook her head and sighed, "Sorry I just...I don't know I think everything's getting to me...sorry." She said with a weak smile at him before looking down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:50 pm

He let out a small laugh at erh words. Wow, was he actign out of character here too?
"The stop letting it egt to you," he said simply, makign it sound so easy. Well, it shouldn't be a problem for her really. "hel, you're eaisly one of the strongest around here, sicne when have you ever let feelings like ths brign you down? Is only beacuse of father and Clint? Or somethgin else you're not telling me...?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:57 pm

She sighed, "I don't know Jory....I think its because I've never actually fought with dad over something that means so much to me, on top of adjusting I guess." She added as she looked down at her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:00 pm

"Hmm... I can see why then," he mumbled. He almsot felt like punchign theie father at this point, even thoguh eh knew he'd only end up somewhere he'd rather nto think about if he did.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Hel hugged him, "I'm sorry again...I must be making you even more upset." She said quietly before she pulled back. "So have you tried shifting since you got here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:36 am

He returned the hug withotu question. "Stop apologizing silly," he said warmly.
He looked embaressed at ehr question. "Uh yeah... sort of... Having some slight problesm with it though..."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:39 am

She raised an eyebrow at that, "Like what?" She asked curiously as she tilted her head to study him. She hadn't seen him looks so embarrassed in well ever.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:12 am

He grumbled soemthing to himself. "I'm in bad shape, let's dropp that for now..."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:43 am

She giggled at his words, "Oh, well then maybe we can work on that." She said quietly, she knew how to shape-shift after all.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:50 am

"That be nice... father seems to be 'busy' anyway," he snorted, ocne again fidnign himsefl irritated at tier dad for just dumping here withotu explination. "Never been any good with magic though..."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:51 pm

"That's ok, shape-shifiting requires concentration and control for the most part. Once you get the concentrated part done then you'll need to focus on your control while inside your snake form." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Above the waves [Tag Hel]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: