Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Place (Open to Anyone <333)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jormungand

Jormungand

New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:58 pm

He follwed after her, but this time keeping a little more distance bewteen them. "Yeah I think so," he mumbled, trying not stare at ehr too much. "What will you be teaching anyway?" he asked, looking just as curiously as she did. Maybe he found a calls he wouldn't be skipping out much on... even with his strong dislikes of crowds.
New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 Tumblr_m931uc1gnH1rq71ks
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:07 pm

"Sharpshooting and Tactical Defense." Natasha said as she looked back at him again with a small smile on her face, "It won't be an easy class though, after all I want to make sure each student manages to learn the weapons and use them effectively, after all if someone loses a power you have to use other means to fight back." She said as she thought about it.
New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 Tumblr_md20y9iKAB1rt2432
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:11 pm

His interest picked up at hearing this, yet at the same time he couldn't help but egt a little worried. He was very curiosu about the tecnology, thus includign the weapons they had. But he also wans't a bgi fan when it came to this sort of things... he was used to always having every sort of weopon point at him afterall. And honestly, he'd rather not just any of that at all in combant.
"That makes sense..." I guess," he mumbled quietly, deep in thought with himself. "So I tkae it you don't have any powers? I cna't sense anything like that on you."
Thoguh he did sense somethign powerful from her as well. Figthing-spirit maybe?
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 pm

"Not exactly, I've been given this serum that enhances all of my physiology, so I'm at peak level condition and have been trained in martial arts, sharpshooting and am an acrobat." She stated before she sighed, "Of course I'm not classified as superhuman because technically I don't supercede any normal person who's in fit shape." She added to help clarify the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:25 pm

"Oh..." he said quietly, starrign at her blankly for a moment. Once they reached the top the stairs he spoke again, surprsing himself. "You're pretty amazing," he said flatly. "Even with no pwoers ina place filled with supernaturaly human or beings.. yet you're the one teaching them," he smiled, honestly impressed. "I'm looking forward to your lessons."
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:44 pm

"Well I'm sure you'll be an excellent student and thank you." She said gently as she smiled at him warmly before starting to lead the way once again. "I want to help students learn how to use their abilities, it can be scary if you don't know how to protect yourself." She added as she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:47 pm

He rubbed his neck sheepishly. "In all honesty, in this form i'm pretty much useless," he sighend, feelign so damn small again. "So I might as well learn all i cna from this class."

(time for em to go, see ya<33)
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:59 pm

(NIIIGHT!!!)
"Well if you want I can also help you with hand to hand fighting, it won't be as loud as sharpshooting and at the very least you can pick up some moves to better defend yourself with." She added, she had noticed how he had tensed when she had brought up sharpshooting earlier and she had a feeling he might not like guns or something.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:19 am

"Uh, sure. I'd appreciate that," he mumbled, glancing at her again from time to tome. Where were they headed again? He had just started to follow her.
"As long as I know how to defend myself without eating people, that'd be grand," he smild dryly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:38 am

Natasha was about to ask but shook her head, "Trust me that's not something you'll be learning from me." She stated with a little laugh. "Oh you know where the boys dorms are right?" She asked, she was on her way to her room but perhaps she could lead him there.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:55 am

"Nope, i was about to go find it beofre i realised i had no idea where to go," he mumbled, glancign around the hall. "Are we we having... roomates, in this place?" he asked, not tryignt o hide his discofort at the idea. As long as he was given his space by the other, he'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Natasha glanced back at him and frowned a little, he sounded concerned about that and she looked down, "Yes but you can choose who you'll room with." She stated simply before changing the course of where she was walking so now she was leading him towards the boys dorm.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:05 pm

"...is it possible to get a room for yourself?" he asked slowly, silently hoping for a yes. But if not, well, he knew how to deal with annoying people.

(give hima roomate, he needs to soicialze xP)
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:34 pm

She gave him a sympathetic look, "I'm afraid only Teachers do, but I'm sure there's someone here you can get along with." She said gently.
(Now I feel bad XDD)
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:35 pm

(no don't, this will be good for him ;P)

He sighned, but nodded in understaning. "Yeah, well, luck's never been a good friend of mine, so we'll just see who the unlucky one is."
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:47 pm

She studied him before she nodded, "If you're sure, but who knows..maybe your luck is about to change." She said eventually before they reached the boys dorms, "Most of these are empty, so once more students come in I think you'll get your room mate." She said gently before turning to go. "It was nice meeting you Jory." She said as she smiled at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:33 am

He stared at the dorms infron of him, before looking after her as she left. He felt himself smile. Ok, so this place had defenitly soem intresstign people he wouldn't mind getting to know better.
"See ya.I look forward to yoru classes."
One thing he didn't get yet, what's the problem if a student and teacher got close?
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:17 am

She smiled back at him, "I look forward to teaching you Jorry." She said honestly before she smiled at him gently and left, heading to her own room. The thought came to her that she would like to know Jorry better...he was more then what she had been expecting.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:00 am

(guaaaaaaaaaah! Why do i ship this so much already?! o__O x'DDD)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:51 pm

(You're not alone in shipping them...O-o XD)
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Place (Open to Anyone <333)   New Place (Open to Anyone <333) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Place (Open to Anyone <333)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: