Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New busy life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

New busy life Empty
PostSubject: New busy life   New busy life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Started this stupid college course and it's cutting majorly in to my sleep cycle, I'm so tired. Have to go again tomorrow, and I need to go out on Wednesday, on Thurs I have voluntary work and the same on Fri, Saturday and Sunday are pretty much the only days that I will get to myself DX though next week I will have Wed to myself as well but not the week after.... this will be the case for about 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

New busy life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New busy life   New busy life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Its ok sweetie, thanks for letting us know and good luck with college <333333 I love you <3333
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Black Adam

Black Adam

New busy life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New busy life   New busy life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Yeah don't worry about it <3 I'll look after Hel while you're gone *evil smile*
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

New busy life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New busy life   New busy life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Loki: ...... *glares at Teth* You better come back quick human Evil or Very Mad
*shoves him away*

don't you worry hon Very Happy Life gets in the way for everyone xP Good luck<3
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

New busy life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New busy life   New busy life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:39 pm

BA: "That's not very nice." *pouts*
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

New busy life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New busy life   New busy life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:08 am

Lol you're all so random, I love it XD but thanks for the support, was so tired yesterday I went to bed at 8:00pm O.O like I haven't been to bed that early since I was a kid. But got up at 6:00am so it's all good ^^ hopefully I wont feel as ill today as I did yesterday in Coll
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

New busy life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New busy life   New busy life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:14 am

*huggles* I'm so glad you're ok <3333 and I'll be sending good thoughts your way :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New busy life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New busy life   New busy life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New busy life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Things That May Come Up-
Jump to: