Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 pm

"Yupp, you got it," he smiled warmly, before messing up her hair some more. "But still, make sure you don't become so scared of people like me, no fun being paranoid all the time," he joked.
"Yeah, i've been trying to trach you that since the day you crawled to life," Loki commented behind them, smiling to himself as Jorry sent him another annoyed glare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:12 pm

She rolled her eyes at the two of them before she grabbed Jory's arm, "How hard is it to read someone who closes off their emotions?" She asked quietly as she looked up at him with searching eyes before glancing over at Loki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Loki smiled to himself. Good question Hel, he thought proudly.
Jorry frowned in thought at ehr question. Whnever eh encounterd someoen like that, he would mostly just be happy about that and keep moving.
"No one can really close of their emotions, they've just buried it deeper than the rest," he explained. "To see this person emotions, would require for you to simply dive in deeper, searh for it yourself. However.... that's not exacty a walk in the park," he said seriously. "It's not impossible, but that way you could lose yourself in in the other person innerbeing, getting buried with it. But of course that depends on how deep this person has closed it off."
He rubbed his neck with a deep sigh. "Nothign i would recomend tryign fi you ra into a person like that. But if you do, that's more thna enpugh proof that you shoudl saty away from them. The ahrder ti is to read them, the more reason to get supicous."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:51 pm

She nodded slowly as she took in his advice, "Ok...good to know." She said quietly as she thought about it, another thought hit her...what if someone could mask his emotions...make the ones she read different from the ones he actually felt. She wasn't sure if that could be possible but she knew her dad was the only one who would know that, "Dad...could someone mask their emotions?" She asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:17 pm

Jorry gave her a surprised look, even a little confused. Mask their emotions?
"Possible," the trickster said calmly, at the moment looking as if paying attention to somethign else. "But not very likley. You can put a mask on your face, but not on your feelings. The only way for oen to truly do that, is for the person to think he's really feeling that way. In other words, they fool themself."
He smiled at her smugly, taking a step towards them before soflty appering behind her. "The only real way for them to block you out from theirs hearts, is to brainwash themselfs," he smirked. "Buring ones real emotions deep enough, takes yeasr of certain... hardship for them."
"Becoming numd, in other words," Jorry added casually.
Loki nodded slightly before looking back at Hel. "No matter what they or you do, emotions and feelings will always be there, they never really vanish. You just need to be more observant to notice it sometimes, to look closer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:04 pm

She nodded as she considered that, "I see." She said after a moment as she looked down at her feet, it was truly interesting that this could be the case however it did make sense. She smiled over at Jory before turning to look at her dad, "Thanks." She said quietly, it did mean a lot to her that he was teaching her how to read emotions...it could come in handy after all.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:33 pm

"Don't thank anyone until you've put that to good use," Loki said firmly and walked past them.
Jorry raised an eyebrow after the trickster and turned back to Hel, smiling sheepishly. "If you help me with shapeshifting, I'll help you with this?" he offered. "Father's spell over me is making things slightly harder than usual for me. And he wants me to figure this out on my own."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Hel watched her dad as he walked past her and Jory before turning to look over at her brother, "That does sound like a good idea, and I'd be happy to teach you more about shape-shifting." She said gently as she smiled at him warmly.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:00 am

"Thank you sis," he smiled gratefully, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "For once I'm going to try and not question all of dad's real motives for all this," he chuckled. "'Try'being the keyword."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:18 am

(I don't feel good DX I'll reply when I feel better <3)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:34 am

(sorry for the wait hun Razz)
Hel smiled up at him, "You and me both." She said quietly before she leaned against him a little as they walked. "So what is it you need my help on with shape-shifting?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:52 am

(oh no worries, i was busy the whole day anyway<333 so, are you feeling better now?? Very Happy *huggles*)

"Um.... i'm sort of getting stuck in between shifting gfrom human to serpant..." he adimtted quietly so only she could hear. "Not a pretty sight I tell you... and not a good feeling either... "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 pm

(Kinda....super tired though Razz)
Hel hid a smile, "Well then consider me your shape-shifting coach." She said quietly and smiled up at him, "And don't worry I'll be discreet about it." She added under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:30 pm

(Oh... then you should tyr and rest more?<3)

He chuckled. "Thank you very much appreciated."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:58 pm

(nah I'm ok <333)
She smiled up at him, "So when do you want to start?" She asked quietly as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:37 am

(if you're sure<3333)

He shrugged. "Anytime works for me, as long as it's not botehring you or something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:30 pm

(I'm sure <33)
Hel gave him a blank look, "You bothering me is impossible." She said eventually as she smiled at him gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:11 pm

He smiled a littly cocky. "Of course, botheirng you or someone else has always been Fenrir's job" he grinned. "I'm the nice and quiet one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:16 pm

She giggled and lightly nudged him with her elbow, "Now you're sounding full of yourself." She teased as she smirked up at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:19 am

"Whaaaat?" he whined, joking as well know. "I'm only stating the truth~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:54 am

She rolled her eyes, "Uh huh." She said mock seriously as she smirked at him.
(Lame post, sorry brain is dead Razz)
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:00 am

(we cna finish it her, my brain is dead too sooo xP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:10 am

(Niice <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)   

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion Part 2 (tags: Jory and Loki)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2