Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have Weird Idea...

Go down 
+4
Gemina
Quicksilver
Wolverine
Hel
8 posters

Make Yourself A Character
1. Yes
Have Weird Idea... I_vote_lcap92%Have Weird Idea... I_vote_rcap
 92% [ 11 ]
2. No
Have Weird Idea... I_vote_lcap8%Have Weird Idea... I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Have Weird Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Have Weird Idea...   Have Weird Idea... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Ok soo I had this idea hit me while I was rping with Amy on Skype XDD And I've never seen it done before so I think it would be kinda neat, anyway the idea is turning yourself into a superhero or villain XDD So say me:
Name: Hannah Beadles
Alias: Gemina
RELATIONSHIPS: None so far
PERSONALITY- Hannah is shy and can be slightly sarcastic at moments, she always wants to help those around her and isn't afraid to voice her opinion on matters that she considers to be important to her.
HISTORY- Hannah grew up in Utah with a family of four siblings, she quickly learned how to keep to herself after she was bullied in her early years of school and as a result never had a whole lot of friends. However Hannah had her family and she enjoyed her books so she never missed having friends or being entirely social, when she was 19 years old her dad left her family turning Hannah's life around. She had trusted her dad to be by her side always and to have him leave her family devastated her, during this tulmultous period she started to get headaches and would often feel very weak and tired but she didn't really pay any mind to it and continued with her studies. One day she collapsed while taking her dog out and was rushed to the hospital where she found out that she had leukemia, this didn't stop Hannah though and she was determined not to let her sickness consume her life so she started practicing some forms of martial arts. Most days though she wasn't able to practice as the Chemo therapy had started to make her sicker, this didn't stop her though and she still is learning how to perfect her skills.

POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS- Hannah knows a few martial arts and even though she has a illness doesn't really allow that to slow her down, she is a quick learner and loves to grow more as a person.
*Note- Everything on my history is true, minus the martial arts crap XDD
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

Have Weird Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Weird Idea...   Have Weird Idea... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:06 pm

I loooooooooooove that idea! 8D
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

Have Weird Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Weird Idea...   Have Weird Idea... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:19 pm

YAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Have Weird Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Weird Idea...   Have Weird Idea... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:34 pm

O_O I just don't know i just don't know how I would Rp myself.... cause you know there's what you wish you would do and then what you know you would do... like your best and worst reactions....
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

Have Weird Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Weird Idea...   Have Weird Idea... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:29 pm

yeah I still think it would be awesome though XDD
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Have Weird Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Weird Idea...   Have Weird Idea... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:15 am

Honest? I don't like this idea. There is too much personal stuff about me that I don't want anyone to know.

I have an old roleplay character named Vulpe, but once again: too personal. Plus its too weird for me since I would have to write sides of me that I am ashamed of..

Sorry, I vote no. Don't think this is a good idea. Sorry. D:
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

Have Weird Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Weird Idea...   Have Weird Idea... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:06 pm

well to each their own <3333 and you certainly don't have to tell all, you can use the character Vulpe like you were telling me earlier <3333
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Have Weird Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Weird Idea...   Have Weird Idea... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:44 pm

I will continue to think about it. I have all my characters now and Johnny and Harley in the future so i'm going to leave it like that for now... and i don't know how I would rp myself.... would i be either the perfect person because that's what I wish i was or I would be totally horrible and be the worst sort of self i can imagine myself to be.
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

Have Weird Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Weird Idea...   Have Weird Idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:41 am

Well, I changed my mind. Pfft! Though even if I didn't base Scorpia off of me, I find it a good idea with making Original Characters! <3
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

Have Weird Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Weird Idea...   Have Weird Idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:49 am

XDDD well I don't mind OC's as much as I used too and besides I think its always fun to try new things out Wink
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

Have Weird Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Weird Idea...   Have Weird Idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:37 am

oooh Surprised (sorry for seeignt his so late xP)

i like the idea^^ though i'm not very sure i'd feel comfortable to use myself as a character to be honest xP
i'll think about this, if either i have an OC (if that's ok of course) or soem charrie based on me.... hmmmm x3
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

Have Weird Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Weird Idea...   Have Weird Idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:47 am

If the character is based on you, then yeah sure <3
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

Have Weird Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Weird Idea...   Have Weird Idea... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:44 pm

Well I don't mind rping as myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have Weird Idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Weird Idea...   Have Weird Idea... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have Weird Idea...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Polls-
Jump to: