Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:49 am

Kitty stared out over the Auditorium as she finished her statement, Logan had already given his speech (short of words though it had been). She hoped things at the school would go well and even though she didn't know most of the teachers she hoped she could get to know them. "Let us all work together to grow more and to learn more about our talents and special abilities; thank you." She said as she finished her speech before she smiled at them, "Now then next week we have a Masquerade dance, I hope you all decide to take part in as it is part of our greeting social, more information about the dance will be explained in your classes. So with that said, I'll dismiss you and you can all find a room mate. The rules for the rooming curriculum have already been explained earlier but there are flyers and if you still need to know, just ask one of the teachers or myself and we'll let you know more. Lights out for everyone at 10:00 p.m. sharp and we'll have night patrols so just keep that in mind if you ever decide to take a midnight stroll." She said lightly enough but her tone was serious after all anyone who was caught would be given detention. "Your class schedules will be passed out tomorrow at breakfast, tonight just focus on getting to know each other and finding a room mate, if you can't find anyone I'll help out as much as I can. So, you are all dismissed." She said gently before she moved to sit back down.

(yeeah I used a gif...*hides*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:53 am

Vulpe had watched the Co-Headmaster, Wolverine speak for she wasn't listening at all. Her piercing blue eyes were staring at the man, watching his mouth move. She was wondering when he would stop talking about the stuff she didn't care about. She could care less about the rules here. All she wanted to do was start picking the first person she would prey on here. It had been a while since she tormented a pitiful soul, and she was craving for it. As he continued to talk, her head leaned against the wall as she looked upward. Vulpe wasn't listening, or paying attention anymore, it was boring when teachers explained the rules. If they had just skipped straight to the point she would probably care, but she couldn't give one single shit right now. She just couldn't.

When Wolverine was finished, she payed attention one more time. Clapping for him with some of the other students. She wanted it to seem like she cared, and truly appreciated what he had said. Even if she had no clue of the words he spoke. Though, now the Headmaster was speaking, which made her growl in her head. What was with all of these rules and bullshit? 'Just tell us what we have to do, and what is going to go on for the first week.' She thought to herself as she stared at the woman. When Shadowcat had mentioned the Masquerade, her whole body structure lifted as a smile formed. A masquerade ball was just perfect to find herself some prey! It also helped that nobody would know who she was. It was just perfect! She was now looking forward to the first week of the university. She was even dancing a little bit now, showing how happy she was. Even though it looked like she was just hyper to the other students.

Vulpe kept dancing as the headmaster kept speaking, getting really pumped up now. She even listened to her! When she finished speaking, Vulpe quickly looked around, trying to find someone who could be her roommate. She wanted a good, innocent, pure soul who would fall for anything she did or said. She needed someone to manipulate. Now who fits the picture? Vulpe asked herself as she walked around, smiling as she looked at people. She even hopped, twirled, and laughed so she could look interesting. It was very convincing she was a good person. 'Little do they know.' She thought.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:07 am

Hannah had tried her best to pay attention to the speeches that were said but the truth was she zoned out, she had a feeling most of the stuff said would be things she already knew. She sighed and leaned back with her arms folded as she listened to Shadowcat say her final words on her speech, the Masquerade seemed interesting but Hannah doubted any boy would ask her. She spotted a blonde haired girl start to get excited at the mention of the Masquerade and smiled, maybe things would start looking up for her. After all most kids here seemed nice enough and the Headmaster had been pretty cool, how many teachers made students food anyway? When the Headmistress dismissed them, Hannah stretched in her chair, her muscles were slightly sore but that was normal and being cooped up for over half an hour didn't quite help but she would be fine so long as she took it easy. She got up and looked around the Auditorium, most kids were talking to each other and Hannah felt slightly lost...she didn't know anyone and she had never been good at making friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:33 am

Even if Jormungand had always been what one would call the 'good boy' in his family (well, at least before he turned into one of the norse peoples worst nightmare monsters), he hand't paid attention to either of what the Co-Headmaster or that Wolverine guy had said.
Yes, he was grateful for this chance to roam freely above ground, and he even started to like the idea of this scool... Ok, no, he still didn't find this idea that great. Besides the chance to be with his baby sister again, he hated having to spend his days in a giant building filled with all kinds of people. Crowds... GIANT crowds... like the one he found himself in now.

He sighed to himself, not bothering trying to find a room mate. If he could decide, he woudl much rather have his own god damn room.
If he was lucky enough (wich he never was) maybe he wouldn't have to share his room.
He groaned under hsi breath in frustration, the tlak he's had with btoh Hel and his father other day returnign to his mind. Too mcuh people around you, the harder it is to keep their annoying emotions away from his head. Now that eh already was in a bad mood, the herd of exciting and worried youngster around him didn't make the day any easier for him.

He pushed his way between them, tryign to egt as far away as he could efore he'd lash otu and just... BITE someone...
He felt someone's excitment a litte stronger than the rest, and turned to slightly to see a pretty innocnet looking girl dacned a little to herself. He snorted, and looked away again before sesnsing anythign more. Even if they were happy emotions, it annoyed the hell out fo him if it wasn't his own. It got so dman confusing for him in these situations.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:19 am

Pietro smiled as he sat with his sister and Wally in the back as he listened to Kitty speak. It was rather boring but he was a teacher along with Wanda and Wally so he had to be here. Finally Kitty dismissed them. He would wait with his assistant and twin while everyone else left and got ready for Orientation.

----

Wally sat with Pietro and Wanda patiently. He tapped his foot in boredom almost at super speed as he waited.

----

Wanda was bored as she tapped her arm calmly, as she waited for this to be over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donna Troy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:48 am

Donna had been used to long and lengthy speeches, so as Wolverine spoke, she was attentive, sitting with her back straight and her head high to show she was listening. She took in all that Wolverine and Kitty said, making note of it. These were the rules that she had to abide by here.

Donna wasn't terribly interested in this "dance," but if it was expected she was to go, then she would attend. She blinked when she heard the part about room-mates. Well . . . perhaps she would be roomed with someone who would be able to educate her in this world. Donna looked around, observing everyone, noting every move and every action with her trained eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:46 pm

Clint was actually rather relieved that the school was finally making an official opening, he was looking forward to teaching and showing the student's new skills to help them out, since that was one aspect of being a Teacher that he enjoyed. He stood side by side with his colleague and teammate Tony Stark, wondering what was going through the man's mind. "I take it you're not thrilled about this?" he asked, catching the 'I don't wanna know' eye-roll.

"Thrilled about teaching a bunch of unintelligent brats?" Tony asked, raising an eyebrow and looking over to Clint, "How can I not be thrilled?" he asked sarcastically and looked over to Hannah, wondering on her a moment before then grinning to himself.

"Don't even think about it Tony." Clint warned.

"Oh you can, but I can't?"

"No...Yes...you know what I mean." Clint sighed.

"Don't get caught? I get it." Tony smirked. "I can't help being irresistible."

"...I hadn't noticed." Clint answered bluntly and rolled his shoulders a little, he wasn't sure if he was looking forward to the dance or not, since he couldn't dance with the one person who he'd ever want to dance with.

-------------

Nathan looked over to Hannah, catching the look that Tony gave her, but otherwise he didn't see anything in it. The kid sat down beside her and smiled, "I prefer solo dancing personally, like break dancing or maybe a bit of river dance...." he knew he was rambling but he didn't care all that much, he just wanted a friend and Hannah seemed like a cool girl. "I've not seen you around before, I'm Nathan, or Nate....or Kid..." he grinned and shook her hand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:56 pm

(Posting as two people here <3)
Hannah had felt someone's eyes on her and when she had looked up at the main stage she frowned when she saw a handsome older man smiling at her. She wondered why he was staring at her...it wasn't often guys paid her any mind and she was slightly unused to it. She turned back around when a male student approached her and smiled at him gently, "Its a pleasure to meet you Nate, I'm Hannah." She said and shook his hand. "Yeah I just got here yesterday, and I'm still learning my way around." She admitted with a little shrug.
--
Hel had thought the entire thing had been pretty good and at the mention of the Masquerade had felt her heart sink just a little, after all she wouldn't be able to go with the one person she really wanted too. Her eyes wandered over to where Clint was and saw him talking to another teacher who had his eyes on another female student. She smirked at the familiar look in his eyes and shook her head a little bit, she spotted Jory looking at a blonde and frowned, the blonde seemed off somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:11 pm

((OOC: For future notice, Vulpe's hair is blue. Which is her natural color. :3 I'm just lazy and rather not edit every gif to make her have blue hair. XD))

Vulpe had felt a lot of stares as she continued to danced. She couldn't but laugh at some of the facial expressions she saw. Some gave her a smile, others in shock, and some in disgust. The ones who gave her a look of disgust made her even happier. She loved it when she could feel the jealously of others. Especially when their boyfriends looked at her in awe. While they looked at her, she didn't pay one attention. They weren't important people, the important people were the famous heroes and villains. Like the boy she instantly saw as she twirled, finding herself a little drawn to him. It didn't help that he was looking back at her either. Vulpe did one last turn before walking straight to the boy with a friendly smile.

"Hiya! I couldn't help but see that you were looking at me. I'm Vulpe!" Vulpe said, giggling a little bit as she tried to balance herself from all of the twirling. "Who are you?" She asked, jumping a little, before trying to stay in one spot. It was too fun playing the hyper, innocent blue haired girl. She couldn't help but keep the hyper act going. Even though it looked like she was hyper enough to keep moving, her blue eyes were staring in the boy's eyes. All she was doing now was waiting for him to talk as she kept her big friendly smile.

((OOC: She is talking to Jormungand.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Clint looked over and caught the expression Hel was sporting and he couldn't really do much to assure her so he just remained where he was, making sure he didn't let go of Tony's leash. "Remember Tony, don't be too graphic, too insulting and at least try to act like you give a damn." he sighed then and folded his arms over his chest, not exactly comfortable with the current situation.

"Yes Dad." Tony frowned and shook his head, he didn't recall ever having a talk with Clint which informed him he could speak to him like that. "I was just surveying the eye candy anyway...not much to offer." he concluded though his dark eyes set on Hannah again, "Hey, you give a damn about these snot nose brats, who's that one?"

Clint looked over and frowned, "Hannah, she's a little reserved so be nice." he answered.

"Tony likey."

Nate smiled and nodded his head, "Sucks to be the new kid, trust me I know." he answered and then started popping gummy bears, offering the packet out to Hannah, "Want one?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:30 pm

Hannah smiled at Nate, "Um yeah sure." She said gently as she felt eyes on her again and turned to look back towards where that guy was still looking at her. She was starting to wonder what it was that going on through his mind exactly, however he did look attractive and she couldn't help but take notice of that little detail. She cleared her throat and looked back at Nate, "So how long have you been here?" She asked as she tried not to think too much about whatever it was this guy was thinking of her exactly. She wasn't sure she could handle relationships anyway...the last time she had tried her boyfriend had cheated on her with her "best friend"....yeah she really did have a dramatic life.

-
Hel saw Clint glance in her direction and smiled slowly, she wished she could join him but that probably wouldn't be a good idea, she sighed and looked back to where the blue-haired girl was now talking to Jory, her whole body tightened and she frowned again. She didn't like that girl...something about her felt..well off and she didn't like that she was talking to Jory.

(YAY! I finally picked a L/A for me XDD)

Last edited by Gemina on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donna Troy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:41 pm

"Planning on corrupting some innocent students, Anthony?" Strange asked dryly, having materialized soundlessly next to the billionaire. He then gave an amiable nod to Clint. "Good day, Clint," he said.

----

Donna blinked as she looked around. She was unfamiliar with most people in this room, something she was determined to remedy. She looked around, and saw that many students were already talking to each other. Donna pursed her lips. She knew her social skills needed work . . . but it was hard to figure out who to talk to when everyone was already in conversation. It wasn't that Donna was afraid of being rude, she just didn't know who to be rude to.

(Too lay to log in and out of accounts right now XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:59 pm

"Did you just call me Anthony?" Tony asked through grit teeth, "Why is everyone under the impression they can talk down to me?" he said with a slight growl. "And in response to your question, of course not Daddy." he smirked, giving him a look.

"Doctor Strange." Clint nodded back and smiled, "How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Wanda separated from her brother and Wally and began looking around at the other people. She spotted Doctor Strange conversing with someone. She decided to say hi to the Doctor and introduce herself to the others.

She touched the Strange's shoulder to get his attention. "Doctor Strange." She smiled getting his attention. "Hello."

------------

Wally was sticking pretty close to Pietro. He didn't know a lot of people here and didn't want to start annoying people to early.

----------

Pietro smiled to himself. Wally was acting like a little brother and Pietro was enjoying it. Wanda never let him be the big brother but to be fair nether of them knew which was older.

He then spotted Donna. She didn't look like she knew were to start when talking to people. "Donna." he greeted her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donna Troy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:58 pm

Strange arched an eyebrow at Tony. "I'm merely calling you by your name, is there an issue with that?" he asked, his eyes showing a hint of mischievousness. He then nodded. "Good, just have to make sure, you know," he said, though his tone hinted that he didn't believe Tony. But Strange didn't make an issue of it, and instead turned to Clint with a smile. "I'm doing well, thank you. Fascinated to see what misadventures come out of this collaboration," he said with a chuckle.

Strange felt someone touch his shoulder, and he turned, smiling pleasantly when he saw Wanda. "Why, hello there Wanda. How are you faring?"

----

Donna blinked and turned when she heard Pietro speak. She nodded at him in greeting. "Hello," she replied, not quite sure what would be appropriate to call him by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:06 pm

As Jorry thought he had found a way to sneak out of the place, he almost walked into the girl he had noticed only seconds ago. he blinked once, giving her a weird look as she blocked his way.
"Uh yeah, kinda hard to not to notice you," he said flatly, glancing over to where she ahd been just a moment ago before back at her. Her excitment was way stronger now than before now that she stood this close, and beaming up at him as if the she just won a big prize. He didn't feel that lucky though... Ther went his chance of sneaking away un noticed...
"I'm Jormungand," he answeard with a heavy sigh.
Hos expression stayed neutral, bored and almsot tired as he stuided her. There was something... else abotu ehr, he couldn't quite place it yet. Beneath all that excitment and happines she was throwing out, he could sense something more... he felt almost as if drawn to it suddenly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Tony scoffed and looked at Doctor Strange, hoping he would dismiss the 'Daddy' comment since now he felt like some of the Teachers thought they could keep him under their reign. "Of course not." he answered, grinning his 'devil may care' grin in response when Doctor Strange asked if there was a problem. "Well bye, I promise to be a very good boy." he said in a mock child like voice before strutting off to find the nearest lab.

Clint watched him walk off and chuckled before turning his attention back unto his colleague. He found it fascinating how Doctor Strange communicated with others, since it wasn't something he saw every day. "Yes I have to agree there, but I should leave you to speak with miss Wanda." he said, gesturing to the woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Torunn, for once, was keeping herself calm and in the backgroudn asshe watched everyone else talk and search for a room mate. If she rememberd correctly, she would already be sharign one with Hel, thank Odin for that.
She sighend to herself, thoguths driftign back to the day in the forest with the Victor, and in the lab with Wally....
Boys, men in general.. They were nothign but trouble! She hans't felt like herself ever since, she couldn't even train properly! Some warrior she turned out to be...
Cursing to ehrself again, she slammed her head hard against the wall, almost macking a big holein it. This is why she never liked thinking!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:34 pm

Wanda smiled. "I'm doing well. I'm getting better with my teleportation." Wanda saw the other people leave. "I hope I didn't run anyone off." She said jokingly.
------

Pietro could tell she didn't know what to call him. "You can call me Pietro when were not in class, and Mr. Maximoff in class." He told her as he patted her shoulder.

He turned, to introduce Wally. "Donna this is Wally West he's my Teaching assistant." He told her.

"Hi it's nice to meet you." Wally extended his hand to shake Donna's.

---

Wally introduced himself politely. He wished he could hang out with Torunn but he knew that if he tried that she might think he was being pushy and she was not a girl you wanted push around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:11 pm

After the whole boring speech thing was over with Teth smirked as he studied the student body, most of the kids here he wouldn't mind using for his own gain. He smirked when he saw Hel standing off by herself and decided to go join her, "Why hello there, its been awhile since I've talked to you." He said smoothly as he smiled charmingly down at her, she really did look pretty that day and he couldn't help but admire her even if he was doing so subtly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Hel turned around when she heard her name and deflated a little bit when she realized it wasn't Clint but that Teth guy from a few days ago, "Oh yeah, it has been awhile. Look I'm sorry about my dad treating you like that earlier...he just tends to get really protective." She apologized as she smiled at him. "Did you find your class ok?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Clint stepped in at that point, the man was possessive over Hel and he didn't care, she was his. "Hel, is this guy bothering you at all?" he asked, giving Teth a glare.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:39 pm

(nice now I get to meet Clint Very Happy)
Teth turned to look over at the new arrival, "Let me guess, you're her boyfriend?' He asked with a small smirk as he studied Clint up and down with a half-assed grin before looking back at Hel, "Was I bothering you?" He asked Hel, the picture of complete innocence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:43 pm

(hehe XDD)

"Yes I'm her boyfriend, so don't go making any moves." Clint answered and studied him before then looking to his girlfriend to see what she would say. "Your name was?" he asked quickly cutting in to cause less interaction between the two. "I don't think we ever met."

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Hel was not expecting Clint to suddenly appear and then she watched as both grown men startedfighting, and even more so when Clint told the other teacher he was her boyfriend. Grabbing Clint's arm she smiled back at Teth, "Excuse us." She said sweetly before pulling Clint away before he made a scene. "Do you want other teachers to know about us?" She demanded as she looked up at him with wide eyes. On the one hand she felt secretly pleased that he was being so protective of her but on the other, she had thought their relationship was a secret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next