Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Teth watched them walk off and smirked to himself, "All right then, I'll see you later Hel." He called after her and smiled to himself as he studied her rear, yeah he was definitely going to enjoy having fun with her. And this would be even funner with that boyfriend of hers, he found it amusing that he had outright stated that he was her boyfriend even though it was common knowledge that student/teacher relationships were forbidden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:08 pm

"Shit." Clint cursed, realizing his pride, possession and jealousy had gotten the better of him and he opted for saying something secret and stupid. He looked over to Teth and then faced his somewhat furious lover. "Honey, I know your mad....I'm sorry, I didn't think....and ....it just felt so natural to say." he answered and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Maybe it wont be so bad....I mean... Mr. Howlett knows...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:20 pm

"Mr. Howlett? The...the headmaster?" She asked faintly, how had he found out? She looked around the auditorium briefly wondering just who else knew about this whole thing. She took a calming breath and sighed, "I'm not mad...I'm just a little bit confused and at the same time I'll admit...kinda pleased." She said quietly as she looked down at her feet before smiling up at him. "Remember what we said about getting jealous?" She asked lightly as she smiled warmly at him, "You don't need to worry Clint I can handle myself just fine..and Teth was just wanting to know how I was doing." She added gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:25 pm

"He saw some footage on the security tapes...or so he said." Clint answered, thinking back to his less than pleasant encounter with the man, who seemed to be on good terms with now. He smiled a little when Hel confirmed she wasn't mad and hearing she was a little pleased. "Ah...yeah the jealousy thing....did that apply for both sides?" he asked in a teasing forgetful tone before then nodding his head, "I'm sorry, I'll back off a bit, your a big girl and I know you can handle it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:34 pm

She smiled at him, "Well, I think it does now." She said lightly before she smiled sweetly at him, "Its ok...and if I had seen something similar, I would have probably done the same thing." She admitted with a little laugh before she blushed a little bit at the thought of the Co-Headmaster having seen tapes of what she and Clint had done earlier. However she was still pleased that she was Clint's girlfriend...and the fact that he was willing to stand up for her made her even happier, "So, off topic but uh can I visit you tonight?" She asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Clint smiled then and nodded his head, "Of course you can come and see me tonight, and we'll do whatever you want to do...within reason though because if your all for bungee jumping off the school roof or something...we might need to have words." he laughed and pulled her in to a hug since that was the least odd of all motions between student and teacher. He wanted to kiss her but he knew that would be taking it too far.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:53 pm

She laughed under her breath and smiled happily up at him as he pulled her into a hug and wanted to kiss him but again she couldn't due to certain rules, she frowned and settled for hugging him as long as she could without it being seen as bad. "Well I don't think I'll go that far." She said as she winked up at him before reluctantly pulling back and smiling at him warmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome To A New School Year (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2