Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amy Tyson - Ember

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

Amy Tyson  - Ember  Empty
PostSubject: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Name: Amy Tyson
Alias: Ember
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Personality: Flexible, fiery, passionate, a little insecure, caring, dry humored, sarcastic, independent, short tempered
Powers: She's like the human torch, she can breath fire and melt anything with just a touch, but she would never do that to anyone innocent, even in a fight.
History: When Amy was two years old, her parents divorced and she was raised by her mother along with her younger sister until she was six, then her mother went with a man who was recovering from drugs. They married, and had a son together but when he was 3 years old, the family found out the mother's husband was on drugs again and things ended there. Amy has always been independent and none of this ever really changed her much.

"Hi, I'm looking forward to meeting my classmates, maybe find that one person?"

Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_loc299ES6l1qm88gao1_500

Last edited by Clint/Hawkeye on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:27 pm

MYLOOOOVE!!!! *tackles* <333333 your character sounds awesome Wink and I looove her face claim Very Happy along with that super cool alias Wink WE SHALL BE FRIENDS!! :DD
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 pm

"Of course we can be friends." Amy answered and smiled, "And thanks."

Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_m5tqgh35Tp1qlk5kj

Last edited by Clint/Hawkeye on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:43 pm

Hannah smiled back happily, "I'm so excited to hear that!" She said as she smiled warmly at Amy.
Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_lrcs3tB2eo1r2j1uso1_500
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:54 pm

"So any cute boys here?" she asked, through a bit of laughter, "Or all they all idiots?"

Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_m5n9ggoInW1ro38um
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm

'Well there are a few." Hannah said as she thought about Tony and blushed a little bit before smiling again, "I'm sure we can find eye candy while we're here." She added with a little wink.
Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_max5ymlLOU1rxn0mo
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:18 pm

"Well I'll take your word for it." Amy answered and smiled, "But I'm really worried about making friends...so I'm glad that I met you." she answered and then noticed the blush, "Someone special in your life?"

Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_meq89uIGXj1ro6ejd
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:29 pm

"Well there's this one guy....but he's a teacher although I do like him." Hannah admitted eventually before smiling at Amy, "And I'm glad too, its always nice knowing new people." She said gently.
Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_mbn7tocAcU1qg3ih1o1_500
(had to use that gif XDD)
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:52 pm

"A Teacher crush huh?" Amy teased and then smiled, "That's not such a big deal, just make sure he's a nice guy." she added and then looked at her, "So can I know who it is?"

Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_mc629gkhNi1r207kmo2_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:57 pm

She bit her bottom lip, "Can you keep a secret?" She asked quietly before she looked around to make sure no one was around, "Its Tony Stark." She said hastily before she cleared her throat.
Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_mdqr93rf4j1rk8t7no1_400_large
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Amy nodded her head and smiled, "Of course I can." she answered and then gasped when she heard. "No way! Well he is hot...but really, really childish." she laughed, "I'm glad you've found someone."

Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_meqakhI0OO1ro6ejd
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Hannah laughed, "Well yeah he can be a little childish...but he's also kinda sweet." She said quietly as she thought about how he had helped her and how he had calmed her down when she had been in pain...yeah he was something. "Yeah....and now we need to find you somebody." She said with a mischievious wink.
Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_mauyf6Y6gc1rxn0mo
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Amy smiled and nodded her head, "It's good that he can show you that side of himself." she answered and then shook her head, giving a sort of shy, doubtful look when Hannah said they needed to find her someone, "Nah....I doubt anyone would be interested in me."

Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_mc88ajxrGl1r5u5ql
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Hannah raised an eyebrow at her, "Just you wait, I bet there will be a really hot guy just waiting for you." She said in a dreamy tone of voice as she pictured it. "And don't doubt yourself Amy, after all you're amazing." She said encouragingly.
Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_inline_mk14urNiIR1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:18 pm

"It'b be really nice to meet a sweet, genuine guy...but they don't really exist...or when I find them I either can't have them...or they have someone else." Amy explained but gave her a soft little smile. "I'll stay hopeful, and I'm really not all that amazing."

Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_meq55hfQJy1ro6ejd
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Hannah sighed, she knew how that felt...boy did she ever and with a sad smile she wrapped her arm around Amy's shoulders, "I'm sorry if I sounded pushy, but I did mean what I said you are amazing and a damn good friend." She said as she smiled at Amy.
Amy Tyson  - Ember  Tumblr_mdiyo2xzBJ1qg3ih1o1_500_large
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy Tyson - Ember    Amy Tyson  - Ember  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amy Tyson - Ember
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: