Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok So Classes...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

Ok So Classes... Empty
PostSubject: Ok So Classes...   Ok So Classes... I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:11 am

I don't know what schedules are like for people and I know I'm late on asking....I'm a procrastinator Razz anyway if you could all post below and let me know what times you're available to teach your classes and stuff that would really help me out thanks <33333

VulpeProductions:
Thursday

FantasticalWonder:
Wednesday
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

Ok So Classes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok So Classes...   Ok So Classes... I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:02 am

Wednesdays are best for me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

Ok So Classes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok So Classes...   Ok So Classes... I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:05 am

Mondays, Tuesdays, wednesdays, sundays ^^ but because of whacked out time zones, probably every day ^^
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Ok So Classes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok So Classes...   Ok So Classes... I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:18 pm

ok mine is weird cause of my job and changing times so i will let you know when i have some solid times ... for the next few days though thrus-sat mornigs.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Ok So Classes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok So Classes...   Ok So Classes... I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:37 pm

Mine would beeeeeee.... *thinking of days that tommy is not off* Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ok So Classes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok So Classes...   Ok So Classes... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok So Classes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Annoucements/Rules :: Rules and Annoucements-
Jump to: