HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Costumed Masquerade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Costumed Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Costumed Masquerade   Costumed Masquerade I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:01 pm

All right so this coming Monday mark your calenders for the masquerade ball Very Happy And yes it will be a costumed masquerade Wink so pick something awesome XDD There will even be a Costume Contest and maybe a few surprises so watch out Wink The ball will run for three days, maybe more then that if enough people post <333 Anyway love you guys and can't wait to see you at the Masquerade Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Costumed Masquerade   Costumed Masquerade I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Also on the day of the Masquerade, you will be able to pick one character to bring in from your reserved list <33333 so you can have them come to the Masquerade of you want :3
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Costumed Masquerade   Costumed Masquerade I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:27 pm

Ohh! I don't know who to pick! Artemis, or The DeeDee twins! -sulks in corner and thinks- XD
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Costumed Masquerade   Costumed Masquerade I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:06 am

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Finally, i'm gonna bring in Fennieeeeeeeeeeeeee Twisted Evil Cool bounce xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costumed Masquerade   Costumed Masquerade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costumed Masquerade
Page 1 of 1