Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jormungand

Jormungand

Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] Empty
PostSubject: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:40 pm

The serpent turend human sighend to himself for what must've been the hundredth time that day. Luckly, he had found a place were there currently weren't any people around. Guess not many fancied a night swim like he did. Although...
He gave the pool a critical look, frowing slightly to himself. There was nothing wrong with the water, but all the chlorine in it was weird, and felt annoying if he had to put it in soem way. Guess no matter what he told himself, it always came back to how much he really missed the ocean. How ironic, when he also dreaded to going back to his old home. It had been his prison as well though...
He rubbed his neck as he sat by edge of the pool, letting one feet dip down below the water.
At least it was quiet and calm here, and for now that was all he needed.
Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] Tumblr_m4eo8ahz7O1rnjqpi
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Vulpe had been alone in her and Hannah's room, and didn't know what to really do. That was until she looked out of their window and saw the pool. Which gave her the idea to go out for a nightly swim. She hadn't swam in a while, and in a way she was craving to swim. It was her favorite way to exercise. Swimming was the only fun way to exercise. Everything else was a pain in the ass and hard at times. Good thing she didn't really had to worry about exercising. Her body was slender and healthy. Though, she was born with this type of body. All she had to do was eat right and exercise a little bit and she would be alright. Some people in the past had asked her if she was on a diet, which she always replied with a no. It was just how she was. Born with a perfect body. A body people had said they'd die for it. Which was a weird compliment, but it built her self-esteem up. Even her boyfriend, Ender had told her most girls would kill for her body. God, how she missed that perfect man.

Now she was in her black and purple striped bikini with a towel over her, walking to where the Pool was. In a way she was hoping she was going to be swimming alone. Due to she didn't really like to swim with other people. Maybe it was because some tend to pee in the pool. Which was disgusting. The other reason was because when she swam with others, she'd had to stay in a certain part of the pool. Or dodge them as they acted like wild Monkeys. Though, she didn't really mind if it was two people in the pool with her. Due to she could keep track where they were. While if the pool was full, she'd be biting people for them to stop bumping into her. She lost count at how many times she had bit someone to keep them away from her. One time she even almost drowned someone. Which happened due to the two men kept rough housing in the pool, and ended up almost drowning her. She could still remembered the man sinking to the body because he had passed out. In a way it was a bit scary. Though all she did was scream and act like she didn't know what was going on. Thank god the friend had saved him, but she had heard he was out of it for a good couple of weeks. Which made her feel slightly bad that she had put so much poison in him. While at the same time, not feeling bad at all. People just needed to think of others when in a pool. Or all hell would break loose.

As Vulpe finally got to the pool, her thoughts had disappeared. For now she could focus on swimming. She continued to walk next to the pool, not noticing that Jormungand was there too. She dropped the towel from her body, diving straight into the pool straight after. Vulpe swam underneath the water for a while, and still didn't know someone was with her. It wasn't until she came up to the surface and wiped her blue hair from her face did she notice him. This caused her to jump and make a little whimper noise. "Holy crap! Where the hell did you come from!? I didn't even see you!" She gasped as she stared at Jormungand in shock.

((OOC: The Bikini *Just click on that, and you'll get the picture. :3* ))
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Opening his eyes as he heard (or more like felt it) someone else walk out to the pool, Jormungand had barely turned his head to the side to see who it was. Either way he wouldn't have cared and just left. ..or so he thought until he saw who it was.
He didn't say anything though, and just wacthed her with a blank expression as she casually dropped the towel, apparnetly not noticing him as she just dived straight into the water.
He watched her form move below the water, eyes folowing her until she reached back up the surface again, and got a aheart attack when finally taking notice of his presence.
At first he just blink,looking bored, before he allowed a small, fondly smile to show at her shock. "Been here the whole time. Although I due tempt to melt away from view and dissapear into the background," he replied with a small smirk.
He titled his head slightly as he took another look at her, the dark never making it any harder for him to see. "You should pay more attention to your surroundings though."
Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] Tumblr_m4eihmWe0g1rnjqpi
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:50 pm

"Hey! It's not my fault that you're so quiet! I would've totally have noticed you if I heard you talk or do something." Vulpe said, giving a small pout at him as she crossed her arms. She then finally smiled. "But, you're right, I should've looked around and see if anyone was around. My bad, my bad." She said, waving her hand a bit. Vulpe then proceeded to swim to the male and placed her arms on the edge of the pool. "So, you thought of having a Nighttime swim too?" She asked, tilting her head a bit as she looked up at him with a smile. As she continued to look at him, she could feel that feeling like they were the same. It was like he was also hiding something, like she did. She hid her true intentions from everybody. Wanting to be looked at as the shy, good girl who could do no wrong. So she could surprise her victims when she striked. Though, for some reason, she didn't want to make this male a prey of hers. For he did feel a bit.. advanced.

Vulpe looked away from him, looking straight up at the moon. It was very beautiful as it shined at them, and lit up the pool with its light. It was her favorite thing of the night. The moon was always beautiful, and looked different every night. Her favorite form of the moon was when it was a crescent. To her, that was when the moon was very beautiful. The shape was unique, and it reminded her of that anime that some humans watched. The name of the anime was Sailor Moon. She wasn't really into anime, but she couldn't help but find that certain anime interesting. The main character was apparently the moon princess as well as a girl who transformed into this Sailor form and fought evil. Though she had stopped watching it after a while. Finding it a bit annoying at the voice acting sometimes. After a couple more seconds, Vulpe leaned back to dip her head underneath the water, before lifting it up to look back at Jormungand.
Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] Tumblr_ml11itVEhK1rxagu2o1_500

((OOC: Totally opposite of Vulpe. I love anime! OuO))
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:09 pm

((OOC: ooooh you do??? 8D same here!!! xD well not as much as a couple years back, but still Wink ))

He chuckled at her, and leaned a little further back from the pool, his eyes never leaving the girl in the water. It was strange... The way of feeling familiarity around her, as if they shared something. He jsut couldn't place it...
He didn't need to be a genious to know most of the people in this place had a secret they were hiding, this girl being no exception. Normally, even when able able to sense emotions in others, Jormungand has never been curious or botherd to try and find out what people were hiding. It never interessed him, more like annoyedhim that people could never keep their emotions in check.
Maybe that's why he felt so drawn to Vulpe. Whatever it was she was hiding from the rest to see, she made him curious. He wanted to know more about her, wanted to break through the sheild around her and understand more. That never accured to him before, to find some other living being intressting. And a mortal at that. Was beacuse of the spell his father put on him? TO wlak around in this human shell?
"I did," he replied, allowing his gaze to travel upwards for a moment to the stars. "But the water here feels to morbid," he sadi nonchalantly.
He looked down again, only to find her now instead looking up at the moon. And again he caught himself starring. Why?
He stared right back into her eyes as she once again lifted ehr head above the water. "Just what is it about you?" he asked then, calm but yet almsot sounding demanding. "What makes you so special?"
He was asking both her and himself that.

Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] Tumblr_m1vfkayzDE1qdilg6o1_500
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:49 pm

Vulpe couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when he said the water felt morbid. "How does it feel morbid? It feels just fine to me. Is it too warm?" She asked, finding it rather odd to hear such a thing. Never once in her life has she heard someone say that the pool was morbid. Now she was really interested in this guy. It didn't exactly help that she finally saw how he was looking at her. He looked at her as if he was in a trance, as well as looking at her like he was examining her. What was going on? As he continued to stare, she felt the same way she did when she felt him looking at her in class earlier. As if someone was trying to uncover all of her secrets. Was he trying to figure out who she really was? What made her the way she was. Or was he trying to find out her true intentions? Maybe he could sense she wasn't at all like she acted. Which made her a bit worried. It wasn't a good thing. It also didn't help she knew that his sister was very suspicious of her. The way Hel looked at her, and how she seemed to get pissy when Vulpe would talk to Jormungand. It wasn't easy to ignore Hel's stares either. That girl made it way too obvious of her distrust of her. Which was very annoying.

As Vulpe went to speak, she stopped the moment he asked her his questions. What was it about her? What made her so special? Those questions made chills run down her spine. So he was examining her, trying to figure out who she was. This was a first. As she stared at him in a bit of shock, thoughts were running through her head. Should she just laugh it off, ask him why he was asking this, ask him the same thing, or just tell him the truth. It didn't help that she felt like she could trust him a bit. For he, in a way, felt the same as her. Her blue eyes seemed to be staring straight through him as she slowly got lost in thought. She slowly started to come back to earth, deciding on what she was going to say. "Why do you ask?" She asked politely, but at the same time a bit demanding. All she could do was hope that he was going to answer her question. Due to she wouldn't answer it if he didn't explain why he asked such questions.
Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] Tumblr_mag7trq75f1qj8eh0o1_500
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:12 pm

As if breaking out of a trance, he blinked and straightend up, however his expression stayed the same. Why did he ask? Well.... to put it very simply; he was curious.
He didn't reply at fist, and just gave her another long, quiet stare. He could just brush ehr off, come up with an easy lie (would've make his old man proud) and then leave. It was what he would've done. And again, he realized this girl was so out of the ordinary for him, making him bother with stuff that doesn't really concern him.
He let out a chuckle then and leaned slightly forward towards her. The more he thought about it, what was the point of him lying? The worst thing that could happen, was if she would answear back with a lie. He would sense it of course, not able to tell what she's hiding though. And he would probably lose interest.... and go on like he always did. That would make Hel very pleased.
His smile feel again as his face settled back to the neutral and unreadble expression. Hel didn't trust Vulpe fpr some reason, and that would've also ticked him off and stay away. So just why, why couldn't he bring himself to just walk away?
"You fascinate me," he finally replied, keeping his eyes locked with hers, his eyes changing to a lighter and colser green for quick moment. "I don't know anything about you, and yet you feel so familiar. As if we're the same, somehow."
He moved closer to the edge, almost as if planning to jump into the water. "You make me want to find out more, when i normally wouldn't care. I want to know," he paused a few seconds as he reached one arm out towards her, and took a few strands of her hair bewteen his fingers. "...why I feel so drawn to you."
His eyes were darker as he stuided her, paitnetly waiting for herr answear and withdrew his arm. "Was that answear good enough?" he smirked.

Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] Tumblr_ma3rylXnbm1qim2ju
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Vulpe's eyes widened slightly when he told her she fascinated her, before going back to normal. She was now staring at him, hoping there was more to his question than just that. Cause if there wasn't, she wasn't going to answer. As she waited, Vulpe couldn't help but notice a quick change in his eye color. It quickly went away though the moment he started to speak. Which made her really intrigued. It grew more as he continued to talk. The moment he told her that she felt familiar with him, and that they were the same somehow, her eyes widened. So he felt the same? He could feel the similarity between him. "So you feel the same." She suddenly spoke, finding herself speaking without thinking. Yet she didn't really mind, it felt relaxing to know that he felt the same. Vulpe couldn't take her eyes from him now. She only did when she moved away a bit when it looked like he was going to jump into the pool. Her attention went straight to him after she moved though.

When he spoke once again, she swam a little closer to him. Not too close, just enough to show him she was interested in hearing what he was going to say. As he grabbed a few strands of her hair, her stare broke to look at his hand. It was then she tensed a bit, feeling a bit uncomfortable. The way he picked up the strands reminded her of Ender and how he did the same. She looked back up to Jormungand when he finally finished his sentenced. She didn't speak until he asked her if his answer was good enough. "Yup. But I have one thing to say. You shouldn't get too drawn, my boyfriend won't like it if another man is eyeing his girl." Vulpe laughed, before going back to seriousness. "So you also feel like we are similar, which is good. I thought I was crazy. She stated, swimming backwards a bit. "Maybe you're fascinated with me because I am not really who I seem to be." She suddenly said.

Vulpe waited a few seconds to continue to speak. "There's a reason you're sister doesn't trust me." She confessed, her expression turning very serious. "I'm no hero, and I'm not the nice girl that you see in class." She said, opening her mouth a little bit, showing her canine teeth, before closing her mouth. "I've killed, and my act is the way I attract people in. You could say I'm a manipulative and a sadistic bitch. So you're sister's suspicions of me are true. Though, don't worry I wasn't going to attack you, or her. You two feel way too familiar, and way powerful. And I know who to pick my fights with. I only go after the people who are fragile and an easy target." Vulpe said with a twinkle in her eye. "I have poison in my body, and I inject my it into others with my fangs. It can put people in a coma for a couple of days or more. If I put all of my poison into the person, I kill them. Another trick of mine is when I give people a certain glare, I can paralyze them. I can also change the color of my hair. Which helps a lot with my kills. Everyone looks for a girl with different hair color every time." She confessed once again, staring at Jormungand more intently now.

"I like my good girl act though. Because nobody will ever suspect me being different. Only you and Hel were suspicious. In which I give you a big thumbs up. It is also why I won't attack either of you. You two were strong enough to suspect me. And, you seem way too familiar. You seem like the same as me. Which is why I keep sitting by you, and talking to you. You feel like a person I can trust. Which is why.." She stopped, giving it a few seconds before she spoke once more.

"I hope we can become friends."
Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] Tumblr_llj40dM8HT1qe0kcno1_500
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:32 pm

"So you feel the same."
For the fist time since comming here, Jormungand looked surprsied. So, she had been feeling the same? It wasn't only him, thinking to much?
He laughed under his breath as she warned him to not to get too drawn her beacuse of having a boyfriend. He didn't intend too, and he would try not to get more than he already was..
He stayed quiet th whole time as she spoke, litsening thoroughly and tried to snacht up a lie somewhere, but to his pleasent surpsie couldn't sense anything of the sort. She being competley honest with him.
His senses had been right then, abotu ehr not being who she made everyone think to be. This would only make Hel more aware and displeased with his interest i the girl. And unfortunately, this only gave Jorry more reason to stick around Vulpe. They were the same, they could understand each other. To him, maybe she wouldn't need to pretend, and he wouldn't feel the need to hide either.Either of them didn't belong in this place for 'heroes'.

He grinned slyly, pleased and surprsied when she told him about her abilites. Venom? Paralyze? Something else they had in common, having poison running throughout their bodies. This was almost too good to be true...
He didn't look shocked or disgusted by her actions either, killing and going after the fraglie and weak. Beacuse really, who was he to say anything about it? He ate people, in all ages and forms, everyone was alike in his eyes. He wasn't even human.
Again he asked himself, why did father place me here? He wasn't a hero, he was a living nightmare created to sacre and put people in their place. And he never cared about it, it had always been in his nature to frighten, to slaughter. And he never felt any regret.
He chuckled to himself. Apparnetly, he was a tool this time, for another bigger purpose. And yet again, he didn't, just couldn't care.

Still keeping his gaze locked on her, his smile fell somewhat when Vulpe brought up his baby sister, reminding him yet again that she wouldn't be pleased by his feelings for the poisonous young girl.
He smiled alsight relief when she assured him she wouldn't attack either of them. If she attacked him, he wouldn't care. But Hel? No, then he would do something about her before she could.
He looked taken aback by her last sentences, and was shocked by himself to feel his heartrate quicken a little, not that any of that showed on his face anyway.
"I hope we can become friends."
A warm, accepting smile was given to her. "Yeah," he mumbled, leaning back and tearing his eyes away from her to stare up at the stars. "I would like that. But go easy on me, if I don't act so 'friendly', I'm new to human ways," he chuckled.

He went quiet again, a content smile on his face as he looked up at the nightlights he'd adored so much as hatchling. "I should be annoyed, with how much you remind me of myself in a way," he spoke up again without looking at her. "Of course, except for the fact that I'm not human at all to begin with. But apart from that, even our abilites are pretty similiar."
Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] Tumblr_ma4b9vbFFX1qim2ju
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:28 am

Vulpe couldn't help the sincere, genuine smile that formed when he said yes. She even laughed at him asking her to excuse him for acting humanly when it came to being friendly. "Don't worry about it. I'm not that friendly either. To be honest, I might have a human body, but I don't feel like a human. Human to me is someone without powers, a weakling. So why compare ourselves to them? We're stronger. She stated, giving the guy a little wink. Vulpe continued to laugh a little bit, before going quiet when he spoke once more. Her head tilted with interest, she was that similar to him? Even this surprised her. He felt like he was the same, but not that much. Maybe it was because she didn't know much about him? There were still some things unanswered. Maybe she should ask him about himself. It would be fair. Since she had already told him a lot about her, it was only fair.

Though, the moment that he mentioned they had the same powers, a smirk formed on her face. Now she Really wanted to ask her question. "You have me very interested right now. And I find it fair since I told you a lot about me, that you could tell me all about yourself." Vulpe said, swimming closer to him once more. "So what's your story?" She finally asked, hoping he would tell her about himself. She wanted to learn more about him. Maybe she could say that they were the same for once. To make sure she was going to get a answer, she continued to stare at him intently, showing him she wanted a answer.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:12 am

His eyes stayed a little longer locked on the night sky as she asked for his story. Wouldn't be anything but fair if he told ehr right? Besides, it's not like he exactly tried to hide his background or something, it jus never occured to him to tell anyone, or for anyone to even ask. Of course, that could be beacuse usually he won't even give people the chance to.
With a small smirk, he looked back at her once more, his eye clolour chaining back from a lighter green to a darker one from time to time as he looked thoughtful for a moment.
"Trying to think up the easiest way to tell the story," he mumbled, laying down on so his whole body was near the edge on his back to get more comfortable, "So, it's really up t oyou how much of this you'll belive. Guess it depens on much you think is real in myths," he grinned at her.
"People has always had thier own monsters to frighten eachother and themselfs with, the vikings were no exceptions. The used to belive, like many others, that the world was flat. But in their stories they belived there was something that needed to hold the wolrd togheter, in their case, they thoguth it was giant serpetn that was so large it could wrapp itself around the whole world, and bite itself by the tail from the other end. Should it let go, the whole world fall apart, thus causing Ragnarök, the end of the world."

He spoke in a calm, soft voice, like an old story teller who's ttold the same story over a hundreth times already and had grown bored of it. He let his hand casually dip down in the water as he continued.
"People alwasy liked to exaggerate," he chuckled, smile turing a bit dry. "The serpent sure grew large, but never that much. Would've been to much of a pain really, but still this from sure makes one feel.... tiny."
He turned his head, searching her face again as his expression turned to back to an unreadable one.

"I don't remember what my real age is anymore, but I do recall being born somewhere in the darkest places in Asgard, being the middle child of Trickster god, and the witch who all the gods feared. My older brother being a wolf, and younger sister the half dead girl who became the queen of the underworld. We got separted, the three of us, when the prophecy about us being the ''chaos monster'' scared the gods to much. Hel got send to the land of the dead, I got banished into the ocean, and I don't know what happend to Fenrir, never saw him since, and he had still been a pup. And then out of the blue, father appeard in front of me, someway he had managed to break through the spell keeping me locked up in the ocean, and given me this tiny human shell to roam around freely in. Still have no clue to what he's thinking, placing a giant killer serpant in disguse in a place for so called 'heroes'," he laughed under his breath at that, tearign his gaze away from the girl. "And there you have it. That's all there really is to me. A confused predator in disguse. Typical."
He talked as if th story was a normal, everday fairy tail.

Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] Tumblr_ma3r7ts9LK1qim2ju
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Vulpe stared at Jormungand in pure interest when he started to talk. As he told the first story, she was putting little pieces of his puzzle together. She continued to put the pieces as he continued to talk. So far she had the idea that he was the giant Serpent that everyone seemed to fear. Which made her laugh lightly. Cause she held no fear when being around it, but maybe that was because he wasn't a giant Serpent right now. Still, it was still interesting for they were both like creatures. Vulpe was like a Scorpion, and he was like a Serpent, literally. When he talked about how he wasn't exactly as huge as the people said, she laughed a little. "Well you're still big! You're taller than me!" She laughed, trying to get him to laugh as well. Even though her height was always five feet and three inches. She was like a baby when it came to people who were taller than her. Her smile slowly disappeared a little, looking at Jormungand with interest once again when he spoke once more.

As he explained himself, and his siblings she felt proud of herself. It was a good thing she could sense they were strong and decided not to make them prey. Even if the idea of hurting Hel made Vulpe happy. She wouldn't allow herself to do it. Especially since she felt like Jormungand was going to be a good friend to her. Maybe she'd have to play nice with Hel. She certainly didn't want trouble. The only way she'd even try to fight Hel, was if she attack her first. Which would give Vulpe all the rights to attack back. Though, for now, she'd play the good girl. When he talked about being a giant serpent in disguise, it made her smile big. "Like me! I'm always in disguise when I'm around people I don't know. It's better to attack that way." Vulpe giggled, tilting her head to the side. "So in a few ways, we are very much a like. Which is interesting. The only person who I feel like they're the same as me is my boyfriend, Ender. But, it's nice. It's nice to know there is someone else who is like me. Makes me feel like I can trust you, Jormungand. I just hope you can trust me, and trust that I never betray my friends. Only if my friends betray me, would I betray them." She stated.

Vulpe swam back, going underneath the water again, before coming back to the surface. She gave Jormungand a look. "You are dressed to swim, so why are you not swimming? I'm sure the water won't hurt you too much." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:09 pm

He laughed foundly at her again. Yes, he was still big. In fact he's always been the biggest in his family, wich always annoyed the hell out of Fenrir. And even if he couldn't return to his real size, he was still able to shapeshift to a serpent almost half as big as this school. Always something, though he doubted he'd ever really need or feel the need to.

He titled his head again as she mentioned that boyfriend of hers once more. That made him more curious, and he almost would like to meet the guy himself, just to see if he was the same as Vulpe.
"I do trust you," he said in more darker and serious tone. "Half my instincts are telling me not to... But for some reason I still feel that I can." He gave her a little softer smile, wich was very rare for him to do, but he was being honest.
"I'm not gonna lie, i'm not exactly a trustworhty person, I think me being a serpent explains enough. And I never had friends, never gave anyone the chance," he said with a light chuckle. And they never gave me the chance either.
"But... like i said, you're different, special. Like I've know you already. And you, unlike everyone else, understands me. Something only two people's ever been able to do before. Even i doubt I'll betray you."
Beacuse I might end up to attached, he thougth the last bit to himself before he said it outlould. She didn't need to that, not yet.

He sat there contetly, relaxed as he wached her dissapear under the water surface again, and just shaked his head at her. "I know it won't hurt me, it just feels too unnatural to me," he mutterd.

Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Vulpe gave him a little pouting expression, before an idea popped in her head. Her eyes narrowed, and a smirk formed on her face. It was clear that she was thinking of doing something. Something she hoped she wasn't going to get killed for doing. She went underneath the water and swam for a little bit, trying to figure out how she was going to make her plan work. She stayed underneath the water for a good two minutes. When she resurfaced she was right by Jormungand. "Hi!" Vulpe smiled, trying hard not to laugh. As she continued to watch his suspicious face, her mouth twitched, trying to turn into a smirk. She stayed there, resisting to smirk, until she finally did and grabbed her new friend's arm. "Time to take a swim!" She laughed, pulling him into the water quickly. Vulpe then proceeded to swim away fast, making sure she was a few feet away from him. If she was going to get killed, she'd rather be able to swim to stairs so she could run. Right now the only thing she was doing, was laughing.

When he popped his head out, she laughed once more. "I got you!" She laughed, wiping her blue hair out of her face. Finding it really amusing she was able to sneak attack him. She continued to laugh, before just looking at him with a huge smile. Vulpe was slowly backing up to the stairs, getting ready for anything. For if he even starts to swim after her, she'd be able to get out of the pool fast. Maybe jump back in it if she had to. Then she remembered that serpents were good swimmers, sometimes. Now she was hoping he wasn't a fast swimmer. Though, she suddenly remembered the expression he had when she pulled him into the pool. Which caused her to laugh again. "Your face was hilarious!" She teased, laughing more as she played the whole thing over in her head. "And see the water isn't bad! Just don't drink it and you'll be fine!" Vulpe giggled, before going underneath the water, then resurfacing.

All she was waiting now was for him to speak. Since he was being very quiet. Which sent a bit of chills down her spine. "Aww, don't be too angry with me. Please?" She said, pouting a bit.
Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] Tumblr_inline_mjewoxQJ3L1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Jormungand had been expecting Vulpe to try someting as soon as she said he should get into the water, yet she somehow managed to cath him by surpise. That would've been quite embarrassing, had he been someone else.
He spit out some of the water that he almost swallowed, how was he suppsoe to breath under this water? Well of course he still could, but it tasted terrible. He really started to hate this chlorine thing people felt the need to fill their swimming pools with.

He wiped his mouth, and stayed quiet as Vulpe kept laughign in delight at him. Yeah, he bet he've must've looked hilarous to her. He held back his own smile as she instead decided to return the nice gesture.
He watched her amused moving towards the stairs, as if she was waiting for him to dive afetr her nay seconds. Well she could try and run away, wouldn't stop him. In the water he was the unstoppable.
She dived back underneath the surface again, he watched her closely, preparing himself as she returned above the water and gave him a quite adorable pout when she thoguth he was angry. Guess his silence was startign to worry her. She was waitign for his reaction.

And then he smirked.
He dissapeard under the water the next second, not giving her a chance to react or enough time move back towards the stairs before he appeard right behind her. He wrapped his arms around Vulpe's shoulders, trapping her agaisnt him. "I got you," he taunted beside her ear, throing back her own words at her before going all tickling attacker on the smaller girl.

Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] Tumblr_m4eht7wxcn1rnjqpi
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:16 pm

When Jorry had suddenly went underneath the water, she tried to swim to the steps. Only to shriek when she was suddenly captured by him. "Don't hurt me!" Vulpe giggled, knowing he wasn't going to hurt her. She knew if he was going to hurt her, he had done it already. Even though she knew she couldn't get away, she tried. She wanted to at least see if she could get out of his grip. Her plan was failing horribly, but it made her laugh. When he suddenly spoke the same words she had spoke to him, it made her eyes widened. That's when she felt his hands going to the ticklish part of her body. "No! Don't you daAAAH!" Vulpe shrieked with laugher as he started to tickle her. "You asshole!" She laughed, trying desperately to get away from him now. Though the more she tried, the more she was getting tickling, making her struggle even harder. She was laughing so hard she would squeal sometimes. Causing her to laugh without sound coming out, before having it be heard again.

After a while, she really tried to get away. "No more!! No more!" She laughed, kicking underneath the water as she tried to get away. "Jorry!" She shrieked, before gasping, trying to catch her breath as she continued to laugh. When she realized there was no way of her ever getting out of his grip, she whimpered. "Why are you so strong!?" Vulpe shrieked, before trying to pull away, only to get pulled back to him. "Dammit!" She laughed, before finding herself crying with laughter. "Please, Jorry, no more, no more!!" She begged, her laughter slowly fading.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:48 pm

He only chuckled more, and didn't stop his tickling attacks on the smaller girl. He was enjoying himself to much.
Beign called an asshole went unheard by him, as he had been called plenty of other stuff his whole life, much worse than that. In fact, that only made him tickle her more, never intendign in giving her a a break. She should've thought of this before she pulled him into the water~
The more she struggle, the more he tickled, he didn't even notice himself startign to laugh at soem point.
He almsot slowed down as she staretd to kick under the water, but still didn't stop. "You should've planned this better, what did you expect when pulling a water serpent in the water? Now recive your punishment like a good girl," he just snickerd.

He calmed down though when she was really trying to egt away at last, and decided that would be enough 'punishment' for now as she begged one last time, hearing her laghter starting to fade.
So, he finally let her go, but had a light hold on her in case she her legs would give out and let her sink under the water surface. He was still laughign a little to himself as he made sure she could still breathe.
"Sorry, I tend to get overboard when having fun," he said warmly and wiped away some tears from her cheek. "Once I start something i can't stop. Something to think about next time maybe?" he grinend and gave her shoulder a friendly pat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]   Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightly swim..?[Tag Scorpia]
Page 1 of 1