Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
+27
X-23
Johnny Quick
Fenrir
Spiderman
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Loki
Sigyn
Black Adam
Shadowcat
Black Widow
Wolverine
Batgirl
Jormungand
Kid Flash
Torunn
Celeste
Lupa
Quicksilver
The Scarlet Witch
Hel
Donna Troy
Doctor Stephen Strange
Animus
Lilium
Scorpia
Gemina
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:36 am

The Joker got up laughing, that kid sure packed a wallop not as much as Batman though. He smirked when he saw a young blonde woman roll next to him her eyes wide in fear. "Aww you look nervous." He commented as he knelt by her side and smiled down at her. "Well don't worry I'll make it all better." He said and held up another cannister of fear gas. "Do you like games? I'm making one up now... tell me what's your deepest fear?" He asked as he smirked down at her.
--
Victor snarled and without a word divested himself from his pants and entered her roughly not even giving her time to adjust to him before he started moving inside her. "Could have saved yourself all this pain." He said as he dug his nails into her thighs as he pulled himself deeper inside her.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:42 am

"What in Odin's name-?!"
The young Valkyire burts out, feeling nothing but anger at the chous that ensued in the ballroom. She had been seperated from Wally in the panic, and tried to search and reach back to the boy.
Curising, she lifted off the ground to not hurt anyone of the already scared students wh tried to flee in panic. She coughed, and coverd her mouth as she tried to find Wally in the chaos, and that's where she him. Victor, raping one of the studnets.
She floated in the air in shock for a couple seconds, that felt like years to erh as she took thescene in. Yes, she knew he wasone of the 'bad guys'... but she never... How could she've prepared ehrself to see somethign as dishonourable as that?!
Gritting her teeth, she grabbed ehr sword, trying to ignore the gas that was now startignt to affect her as well, and heaed straight for the man with a battle cry.

Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:43 am

Anna let out the loudest and most painful scream she had screamed as she felt the worst and most painful pain in her life!

She screamed the whole time he moved within her. Tears rolled down her face, her back arched in pain as she heard lightening crashing down all around her.

The pain shook her body and even though her eyes were closed, she could see students in the room getting hit by her lightening!

She couldn't even think to convince herself that it was the fear gas; the pain she felt took all senses and logic out of her mind.

She saw her parents get hit, her brother, Cale, Hannah, Kurt, Sigyn... everyone get hit by her lightening... expect for the villain raping her.

She couldn't even breathe as she screamed, she didn't know how she was keeping it up.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:45 am

Hannah had heard something go off while she had been in the library and then she heard screams, eyes wide she bolted out of the library and hurried to the ballroom. The doors had been flung open and everything was pitch black and there was some gas floating around that had her coughing as soon as she inhaled it. She put a hand up to cover her mouth and stumbled inside, she could still hear screams and she suddenly remembered the one time she had gone to a Haunted House and had had a panic attack. She was starting to get that way again, she forced herself to stay calm and stumbled blindly around the room until she bumped into the table, she saw someone there she recognized. "Lilium?" She asked as she swayed a little on her feet suddenly feeling dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:49 am

Kara heard Peter scream a woman's name and immediately turned to look at him. "Peter?!" She shouted, before seeing Peter completely freeze in terror. She looked at where he was looking, but saw nothing, all she did see was Krptonite, but it wasn't what he was seeing. Kara went to turn around, but heard a maniacal laugh, making her look in the direction of the laugh. She coughed, before having her eyes widened when she saw a clown looking man. When he spoke to her she could feel her heart stop. It wasn't until he brought out the cannister of gas and asked her what her deepest fear was, she froze in fear. "N-no! Leave me alone!" Kara shrieked, forcing herself to flip onto her stomach as she tried to get up to get away, but was failing miserably. At this rate, she knew it wasn't going to be good. With a small whimper, she called out for Peter.

"Peter.." She whimpered, trying to get away from the man, trying to get his attention. Kara didn't know what was going on, but the more she saw the Krpytonite, the more weak she got. It wasn't until she accidentally hit a table, knocking a vase over onto her, did she scream and find herself out of energy. This was because to her it looked like Kryptonite had fell onto her, making her really weak as she laid there, motionless.

"Peter.."
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:50 am

And here Jormungad had actually started to even enjoy his 'dance', even though he could barley call that dancing for his part. Of course something had to happen. But really, did a full out attack out of absolutley nowhere have to happen?!
Catching up fats that whatever that was happenign was bad, he dashed towards the door after Vulpe, but halted for a moment as he felt something strangely familiar enter the room along with the guys in mask. No... could it?
"Wait, where's Hel?!"
The gas wouln't affect him.... he was littelry made out of this kind of thing! So if he turned back an dlooked for Hel he... Somethingflashed past him and out towards the room, the smae way Vukle had gotten, which made him hesitate again, before dashing out as well.
"Shit..."
At leats he knew Hel would be immune to this... yeah as if that was calmming enough!
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:56 am

Peter was there frozen on his knees and he could hear his Uncle Ben's voice telling him he messed up and it was his fault Aunt May died.

"No, no..." Peter mumbled, starting to shake his head. "This... it can't be..."

"Peter..." He looked up, but this time, saw Kara on the ground.

He saw her hand reaching out to him. Peter reached his chained arm out to hers, needing to get to her.

The moment he felt his hand touch hers, he felt the chains give way, causing him to fall down, with his head next to Kara's.

"Kara..." He said, reaching over and touching her cheek. "Come on... open those gorgeous blue eyes for me..." He mumbled, praying she would open them.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:57 am

Hel was doing her best to heal the infected people but wasn't really succeeding as she hadn't yet been trained on how to do so. At least she wouldn't be affected, she hadn't seen Jory or Fennie and now she was getting scared for her family. She got up and tried to see her way through the mass of students, all the frightened emotions she was reading were enough to give her a headache and she sat down as she tried to clear her mind.
--
Victor kept moving inside her as he gripped her tightly his nails digging deeper into her skin as he did so. He felt crazed...the few times he got like this were when he was in a blood rage or when he raped someone, especially someone who was very tight like she was, he knew it wouldn't be long before he released. Hearing a battle cry he sighed and released before he whirled around and dodged the sword Torunn was aiming at him before using her momentum against her and tossing her to the ground. Casually pulling up his pants he buttoned them and sneered down at her, "You should know better then to attack me." He chided her.

Last edited by Hel on Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:59 am

"I hate this maaaask!" Fenrir whined now and again, even though he was still enjoying the hell out of himself. Sure, it would've been better if he DIDN'T have his mask on, beacuse he was itching to digg his teeth into all that running around flesh. Buuuuuuuut he could manage without that this time.
He giggled like a little boy as he casually stuck out his leg for some runnign student, laughing even more as they tripped over it and fell facefirst to the floor.
He croushed down to the panicking boy, who had apparetnly already been affected by the gas. He looked more sick thna Fenrir was in the head. Heh. He should ask to borrow some of this stuff in the future~
He placed an already blooddrenched hand on the boy's head, as if comforting him at first, before all of a sudden snapping hs neck. Kicking the now unmoving body out of the way, he whistled happily to himself and moved over to anlther small group who was whimpering in fear.
And then he stopped as some fmailiar feelign hit him, and turned his attention towards the excit. He blinked behind the mask a few times, beofre grinning madly. Ah this just turned out way to much fun...
"Sabes I sure do own you one~" he chuckled, before running past a very shocked Jormungand out the door, following the trail of the girl who had caught the serpents interesst.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:05 am

Hel wrote:
Hannah had heard something go off while she had been in the library and then she heard screams, eyes wide she bolted out of the library and hurried to the ballroom. The doors had been flung open and everything was pitch black and there was some gas floating around that had her coughing as soon as she inhaled it. She put a hand up to cover her mouth and stumbled inside, she could still hear screams and she suddenly remembered the one time she had gone to a Haunted House and had had a panic attack. She was starting to get that way again, she forced herself to stay calm and stumbled blindly around the room until she bumped into the table, she saw someone there she recognized. "Lilium?" She asked as she swayed a little on her feet suddenly feeling dizzy.

Hearing someone call her name (well, 'superhero name') Ami squeeked out in fear and out of refelx craweld further in under the table. She shaked ehr head, trying to see clearly and NOT all the sudden blood on the floor as she peeked out. "H-h-hanna?" she chocked out, reaching out to grabb her hand, or anythgi that she could reach. She was so scared at the mokent, her legs refuesd to work!
"Please tell it's just me being crazy again and that there are NO walking dead around the room with pools of blood anywhare?" she whimperd, tryng to smile a little but failed.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:07 am

Anna screamed until she couldn't scream anymore, the pain causing her body to feel numb.

Her eyes were wide open, as her head was turned to the side. It hurt, everything hurt...

She kept seeing the death of her family and friends as her body was rocked over and over again.

She wanted her first time to be sweet... with the one meant for her...

Not like this...

Her body jolted when he pulled out of her, causing her to gasp in pain. She laid there and turned her head to see someone fighting the man who raped her.

She wanted to cry out to her, to warn her...

Anna couldn't speak, nor could she move.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:10 am

Hannah jerked when someone grabbed her hand and then looked down uner the table to see Ami. "Ami!" She cried in relief before frowning at her question, "I don't think there are walking dead....just frightened people." She sank to the ground feeling weak. She couldn't quite explain it either as she tried to find some strength to move. It almost felt like she had luekemia again but that was impossible right?? She had been cured hadn't she??
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:12 am

Torunn was quikcly back to her feet again, and aimed the sword for Victor's throut. Here eyes buring in anger, but also in hurt... She glanced down at the poor girl, and but her lip. Normally, she would've atatcked him the first moment without hesitating, but this was... Victor.
Her gripp on the sword tightend. Exactly, this was him, the 'bad guy' the ehroes oft hsi world wnated rid off. She blinekd few times againas her vision starterd get blurry. Shaking her head, trying to ignore the gas gettign to her mind, she moved fats and punched the man hard in the face and sent him flying bakcwards.
She cough several tiems as she kneelt down beside the girl, tryign to ingore the fact that she saw her flesh staretd to melt. "I'll get you out human girl, just... hold on."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:36 am

Victor flew back and crashed into a table, snarling he got up and brushed himself off as he glared towards where Torunn was. He would make sure she paid for that later. Grabbing a poor random student nearby he crushed their neck with his hand viciously and let the corpse fall to the ground without giving it a second look.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:37 am

Hel wrote:
Hannah jerked when someone grabbed her hand and then looked down uner the table to see Ami. "Ami!" She cried in relief before frowning at her question, "I don't think there are walking dead....just frightened people." She sank to the ground feeling weak. She couldn't quite explain it either as she tried to find some strength to move. It almost felt like she had luekemia again but that was impossible right?? She had been cured hadn't she??

Ami immediately clung to Hannah, in fear of being eft aloen there. She treid to breath normally and calm down. "Oh ok, good! Then it's just me beign crazy," she chocked out a laugh. "Beacuse I thougth I saw zombie Elvis for a second...."
She quikcly started to panic again as her friend sank to the floor and grabbed ehr shoulders. "Hannah?! What's wrong! Are you hurting??!"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:41 am

Hannah was about to reply when something or someone crashed into the table they were under causing it to buckle. Hannah flinched and clung even tighter to Ami as she saw the person's legs drop down and then seconds later she heard a sickening crunch and watched in horror as a student fell dead only inches away from her and Ami. She squeaked in fear and clung even tighter to Ami.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:50 am

Ami gasep in fright, and was screamming mentally as she saw the boyd dropped down dead and looked away, clining to ehr friend tighetr than seconds before. She was stratign see nothing but these weird zombie creatuers... and oh, all that blook floating around. Seriously, what the fuck? That's what she got from all those zombie movie nights...
"w-we need to get out of here.... t-the door," she whimperd, and tried to make them both stand up.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:56 am

Anna looked up at the girl who just saved her. She gave what she could of as a nod, but she only barely moved her head.

She felt she couldn't move, and she kept seeing lightening everywhere...

Before her vision started to darken, causing her to let out a whimper.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:06 am

Sigyn got up and cursed when she saw the absolute chaos around her, she winced as her stomach ached and she glanced down to see three gaping slashes across her stomach. "And that was an antique." She muttered staring at her dress in despair before shaking her head and healing herself without a second thought. She got up off the floor and frowned when she saw the absolute chaos around her. She needed to start taking care of the students and fast, spotting Torunn and Anna she frowned. She knew instinctively what must have happened to the poor girl and strode towards her. "Torunn can you elevate her head for me please?" She asked gently as she studied Torunn. She looked sick and frowning even more so Sigyn healed her, what she would need to do for Anna would have to be extensive.
--
Hannah nodded shakily and slowly got up her feet to follow after her, she prayed that whoever that creepy guy was wouldn't notice them leaving. She knew that in every horror movie and book this was the typical way the damsel got killed, she just hoped she and Ami survived....and her other friends and Jay...feeling weak again she stumbled a little.
--
The Joker laughed down at the two of them, "Well I'll take a guess." He said and pointed at the blonde woman, "You're afraid of not only losing him but something else scares you...I would say something not of this world." He said with a little laugh. He recoginized her as Superman's cousin. He turned on the boy beside her, "And you are afraid of losing the one family you have left oh and the nice little squeeze you have a crush on." He said as he winked down at the blonde girl. He took out a knife and held it to the boy's face, "Do you want to know how I got these scars?" He asked as he indicated the ones on his face.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:22 am

Torunn tried to keep herself calm and breath nromally, but she was feelign sick to ehr stomach! Liek throwing up any second.
She moved to lfit the girls up in her arms before notcing someone sittign down beside her. She blinked, tryongt o see through all the smoke that suddenly coverd ehr eyes and to ehr shock recognised the voice of Asgard greatest healer. "Lady Sigyn?" she chocke dout as soon as seh was healed, and did as told quickly. "B-but you're...." she bit her lip, deciding to ask question later.
Her eyes scanned for Victor, and whised she would just stop worryinf over a man like that....
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:24 am

Peter grimaced when the freaky clown guy came towards them. He glared at him, before turning his web shooter towards him, before answering. "No, not really." He said, before shooting the clown in the face with the webbing.

While the clown was struggling with it, Peter managed to get on his knees and drag Kara under a table. He was breathing heavily as he looked at the blonde. "Come on, sleeping beauty..." He mumbled, smirking a little. "Do I have to kiss you to wake you up?"

{OOC: Peter thinks she's unconscious... I'm not 100% sure if she is or not XD Soo, he thinks she can't hear him, maybe?}
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:27 am

Ami held onto Hannah's hand tightly as she tried to reach the door, and NOT stare at all the zombie things in the room... How logn was this gas gonna affect her anyway? She would throw up at any second....
"Almsot there!"
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:28 am

Anna opened her eyes again when she heard a familiar voice. Tears reappeared in her eyes when she saw the darkened figure of Sigyn and knew she was all right.

"I... it's-it's getting dark..." Her voice hoarse from the screaming, barely made out a raspy sound. She didn't even know if they heard her or not.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:42 am

Sigyn frowned when she saw the marks on Anna's skin from where the man had dug his nails in and worked on those first. Once the surface injuries were healed she focused on taking care of the deeper internal injuries Anna had suffered all while sending calm thoughts to her. "Do you want me to get rid of the memories of the rape?" She asked Anna quietly as she healed her of the other sickness that caused everyone to be so scared.
--
The Joker flinched when he was hit by the webs and fell down, once he got the webs clear he shook his head, "Now that wasn't very nice." He muttered before he got up to find another victim.
--
Victor turned when he heard noises and smirked when he saw two women trying to escape, he moved forward and grabbed the one closest to the door and pinned her against it. "Going somewhere?" He asked lowly.
(He grabbed Ami btw <33)
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:48 am

Kara had been out of it when Peter attacked the clown. It wasn't until she could feel her body being moved did she wake up. As she was opening her eyes, she heard the last thing Peter had said, making her eyes shoot open. She looked up at him with blushing cheeks and wide blue eyes. "P-peter.." She whimpered out, before looking away to look at the ballroom floor. In a way she was trying to avoid what she just heard for she was to shy to think of such a thing. Her eyes laid on the sight of the clown who she slowly started to recognize. When she did finally recognize him, she gasped. "Joker." Kara spoke out, before turning back to Peter. "I know that clown, he's a pyschopath. He's probably in charge of this whole attack. We need to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone! We need to take care of him before we take care of the other attackers." She stated, finding a weird determination to make sure The Joker wasn't going to hurt anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (Open to All)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next