HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Celeste

Celeste

The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Her vision still darkening, she focused on the voices around her. Tears fell from her eyes when Sigyn asked her if she wanted the memories wiped...

Anna felt she didn't have the right. "If... if you can just tone them down a little?" She asked, knowing she couldn't allow herself to forget, at least not now.

She wanted to more then anything, but with the calming thoughts that Sigyn was sending her way, it helped her think clearly about the situation.

Anna turned her head when she heard Kurt's voice. "Kurt..." She whispered, happy that he sounded all right, but part of her wish something was covering her body...

She was starting to get a chill, lying on the ground in tattered clothes...
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Sigyn nodded and made the memories seem more dull before she looked up at Kurt. "She was raped Kurt, could you keep an eye on her while I help the other students?" She asked quietly as she got up from off the floor. She had done everything she possibly could for the girl and now all she could do was help the others.
--
Hannah started to cry, "S...Some creep tried to...to force me." She whispered not quite still able to think as she could still feel the drug in her system and of course the gas that had been used earlier.
--
Victor chuckled when he recognized X-23, "Feeling any better? Or are you still sore?" He asked mockingly before he straightened. His neck already healing from where she had slashed him, he smirked between the two of them. "Well go on then...run." He said as he bared his teeth at them.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:05 pm

"I am." Kara nodded with determination. She turned back to look at The Joker who was walking away. Only to look back at Peter with a plan. "I'll fly at him and give him a nice punch. Then throw him towards you. That's when I want you to shoot your web at him and pull him to you. Do whatever you want, punch, or kick him, anything! I'll try to attack again after that. Deal?" She asked him, smiling when she saw him nod and said it was a deal. Kara looked back at the Joker, and suddenly flew towards him. "Hey!" She yelled, watching Joker turn around just at the right moment. She punched him immediately, before grabbing him and throwing him towards Peter.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Peter nodded at her plan. "Deal." He said, before giving her a smirk.

He waited for just the right moment when Kara sent the clown flying towards him, before shooting his webbing. "Hi, remember me?" He asked, the clown, smirking, before he kicked him in the stomach and threw him up towards the ceiling.

Peter shot more webbing up at the clown, to make sure he stuck to the ceiling. "Well, that's an interesting decoration, wouldn't you agree, Kara?" He asked, looking over at Kara with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:11 pm

MAi closed here eyes, not needing to hear anymore. It was abovioues waht had happend, but ti seemed that Hannah got out of it in time! Thank god for whoever that helped her!
She puleld them up again, this tiem determinded to egt thmeselfs out. "Come on, we've got to find the teachers! They should know hwo to throw this creeps out!"
She was getting more angry than scared now. Well give it a moment, and then the fear will return shortly....

Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:13 pm

Laura watched as the girl pushed away from Sabretooth and landed against the wall. Her eyes looked back at Sabretooth for a moment, before looking back at the blonde. When the girl mentioned of leaving, her eyes narrowed, there was no way she was going to leave when Sabretooth was here. "You go." She said flatly, before watching the girl just stand there. "Go! I can handle Sabretooth! Try to find some help!" She demanded, before walking in front of the girl as if telling her she had no choice. Her focus was now on Sabretooth. Even if the blonde did want to stay, she wouldn't let her. Laura and Sabretooth still needed to fight after what happened with her and her trigger scent. When Sabretooth spoke to her and asked if she was still sore, her eyes narrowed more. Not giving him the slightest of an answer. She didn't know how he knew she was sore, but it didn't matter. Though, when he said that they should run, she growled. "No. You and I still have some unfinished business." She growled, before launching herself at him.

Laura ran at him and slashed him in the chest, before kicking him onto his knees. She placed her hands on his shoulders, kneeing him in the face. She then jumped over him and slashed him in the back again. After she had did this, she suddenly had to stop and place her hand on her forehead. The room was spinning and she was fighting for control of her body.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Hannah nodded and forced herself to get up, "You're right...we can't let this happen." She whispered as she swayed a little on her feet. She could only hope that her sister was fine and that everyone would get out of this ok...those who survived anyway.
--
Victor snarled but noticed that her punches were weak and he chuckled as she doubled over, "Bet you want some of that trigger scent right about now huh?" He asked with a dark laugh. Without waiting for a reply he savagely dug his nails into her chest and squeezed, " That's funny...I can feel your heart...didn't know you had one." He said as he sneered down at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Laura went to attack Sabretooth once more when he asked about her trigger scent, but she was attacked. She coughed as she fell back on the ground and winced at the pain of him digging his nails into her chest. She opened her eyes to look up at him and grabbed his wrists. When he spoke about her heart, her eyes narrowed even more. Laura growled and kicked him in the groin, before headbutting him and pushing him off of her. She got up fast, before letting her right foot's claw come out and stab him in the side. She then turned around and high kicked him in the face with her left foot. Laura then proceeded to run at him and slash him with her claws one more time. As she continued to attack him, she realized how some of her hits were weak, and others were strong. Her body was running out of energy, and every time she did something too fast, she'd get dizzy.

It wasn't until she dodged his attack by back flipping away, did she suddenly get the full effect of the dizziness. Her body slammed into the nearest wall beside her. Her hands went flat against the wall as she tried to get control once again, but the effect was too much. She cursed as she slowly pushed away from the wall. As she pushed herself away from the wall, she glared at Sabretooth. Her green eyes showing full of hate and how much she wanted to beat him. Though, inside of her head she was mentally cursing at herself, asking herself why was she so weak? Why couldn't she not affect him like she usually could. It pissed her off.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:42 pm

It was if Torunn wasn't even there anymore, the girls words simply vanishing as she spoke. All her attention was on Victor, the thigns around them vanishign for a couple of moments as well.
She snapped out if it finally as she saw the fight wasn't goign well at all for the girl. She bt ehr lip and did as she usually would have done, act before thinking.
Summoing bakc ehr sword, she didn't hesitate this before she slashed Victor across the back, regrett fillign ehr up as blod splatterd across ehr face. She froced those feeligns away quikcly, and kicked him his legs so he fell back before rushign over to X-23. "Eiher of us are no mathc for him like this!" she snapped. "If you wnat another try to get bakc at him, then egt the hell out of here now!"
---
Ami nooded and forced ehr legs to work this time as they stumbled towards the door again, this time determinded to make it there!
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Victor doubled over when she stabbed him, he was up again in mere moments as he snarled and then pinned Torunn. He slammed her viciously against the floor hard enough to knock her out, "Should have stayed out of it." He growled down at her before moving and attaking X-23 again. He shoved her against the wall and snarled down at her as he tightened his grip around her throat, cutting off her air supply. Punching her in the stomach he smirked down at her and then slammed her head back against the wall
--
Hannah followed after Ami, her legs threatening to pitch her over as she walked behind her. She didn't want to lose any progress now.

Last edited by Hel on Wed May 15, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Celeste wrote:
Her vision still darkening, she focused on the voices around her. Tears fell from her eyes when Sigyn asked her if she wanted the memories wiped...

Anna felt she didn't have the right. "If... if you can just tone them down a little?" She asked, knowing she couldn't allow herself to forget, at least not now.

She wanted to more then anything, but with the calming thoughts that Sigyn was sending her way, it helped her think clearly about the situation.

Anna turned her head when she heard Kurt's voice. "Kurt..." She whispered, happy that he sounded all right, but part of her wish something was covering her body...

She was starting to get a chill, lying on the ground in tattered clothes...

Kurt gulped when he saw her broken state, and he quickly pulled the monk's robe over his head - thankful that he had worn clothes underneath it - and gave it to Anna to cover herself with, averting his eyes respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:52 pm

{OOC: Editing >.> I think I read Kurt's post wrong XD}

Anna slipped the robe on and looked over at Kurt and smiled as bright as she could. "Thank you..." She said, her voice still hoarse. She reached over and and gave him a hug, glad to see a friendly face.

She pulled back, smiling, but feeling weak. "We might want to try and get out of here...." She said, looking around.

Last edited by Celeste on Wed May 15, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:15 pm

He had arrived late to the party but he certainly wasn't planning on wasting any time, laughing manically he threw more cans of Fear Gas around causing them to shatter. "Now this is a party!" He sang out in a crazed tone of voice as he grabbed a student and released a more concentrated dosage of Fear Toxin into their system. He laughed as the student fell down dead only seconds later and started to make his way around the room laughing as he did so.
The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 Tumblr_m2dentv2dx1qkcm6fo1_500
-------------------
Victor made his way into the ballroom with his hands holding two knives, he hoped he could find someone worthy to have a mark on their skin and his eyes scanned the ballroom as he looked for possible victims. His eyes zeroed in on two girls who were trying to make their way to the exit and he approached them, "One of you looks familiar." He said in a low voice as he smirked at the one who seemed to be having a more difficult time.
The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 Tumblr_lrfcv7ucoY1qdford
------------------
Jay hadn't felt so strange in a long time and she froze as she felt herself lose control over her human form and become her wolf form only this time she wasn't in control...her wolf form was. She watched in horror as she took down students, unable to do much besides cry within herself as she watched as if from a distance her wolf form go and take on different students.
The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 Tumblr_mfykpvm6kh1s1pgdso1_500
(she actually has lost control due to to the fear gas Razz)
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Johnny smirked. "Oh a tough girl huh?!" He laughed evilly. He slammed his fist into her nose again and again as blood flowed more freely .

-----------------

Harley grinned and giggled as she spun around began shooting at as many students as she could. This was getting fun.

Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:08 pm

{OOC: @Animus, I edited Anna's post, sooo if you post without seeing it, maybe you'll see this note and see the changes XD}
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Laura was about to respond to the blonde, but was interrupted when Sabretooth attacked her. She watched how he was quick enough to knock the girl out in a second. She growled and turned around to face him and getting into a fighting stance. Laura was going to attack, but her vision went blurry again. Next thing she knew, she was suddenly shoved against the wall. She let out a groan, before gasping when he suddenly grabbed her neck. Her hands we immediately onto his wrists, trying to get away. She screamed in pain when he suddenly punched her in the stomach, before groaning when he slammed her against the wall again. Laura opened her eyes when he stopped slamming her against the wall. Only to see the whole room was blurry. The bruises and cuts that were formed had already healed, but she suddenly couldn't breathe, causing her to struggle. She coughed, gasped, and squeaked for air. Her legs kicked him, trying to get out of his grip, but she couldn't find the strength though.

When a bit of vision came back, she saw how other students were also having a hard time. It looked like they were all losing. Even though she was struggling to breathe, all she could ask was; Where were the god damn teachers?! Logan, where the fuck are you!? She yelled in her head, before coughing as she continued to be choked.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Celeste wrote:
{OOC: Editing >.> I think I read Kurt's post wrong XD}

Anna slipped the robe on and looked over at Kurt and smiled as bright as she could. "Thank you..." She said, her voice still hoarse. She reached over and and gave him a hug, glad to see a friendly face.

She pulled back, smiling, but feeling weak. "We might want to try and get out of here...." She said, looking around.

Kurt blinked in surprise, but he hugged her back. She didn't deserve this, she was one of the nicest people he'd met, she deserved better.

Kurt looked at her, but he nodded his head. "I . . . I can teleport us out of here . . . I saw ze library on my vay here . . . I zink I can get us zere," he suggested, looking around with wide eyes.

Johnny Quick wrote:
Johnny smirked. "Oh a tough girl huh?!" He laughed evilly. He slammed his fist into her nose again and again as blood flowed more freely.

Donna growled and spit in his face, kneeing him in the groin and shoving him into a table. "More than you know," she replied, wiping the blood off her face.

Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Anna nodded. "Please..." She said, her voice pleading. She knew she couldn't help here, not with the state she was in...

If she got away from the fear gas and cleared her head a bit, maybe she would be able to fight again...

God, please let the teachers get back here soon... She prayed, thinking all of the heroes who could have stopped these villains better then they could.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Quote :
Laura was about to respond to the blonde, but was interrupted when Sabretooth attacked her. She watched how he was quick enough to knock the girl out in a second. She growled and turned around to face him and getting into a fighting stance. Laura was going to attack, but her vision went blurry again. Next thing she knew, she was suddenly shoved against the wall. She let out a groan, before gasping when he suddenly grabbed her neck. Her hands we immediately onto his wrists, trying to get away. She screamed in pain when he suddenly punched her in the stomach, before groaning when he slammed her against the wall again. Laura opened her eyes when he stopped slamming her against the wall. Only to see the whole room was blurry. The bruises and cuts that were formed had already healed, but she suddenly couldn't breathe, causing her to struggle. She coughed, gasped, and squeaked for air. Her legs kicked him, trying to get out of his grip, but she couldn't find the strength though.

When a bit of vision came back, she saw how other students were also having a hard time. It looked like they were all losing. Even though she was struggling to breathe, all she could ask was; Where were the god damn teachers?! Logan, where the fuck are you!? She yelled in her head, before coughing as she continued to be choked.
Victor smirked down at her being able to sense just how weak she was becoming, "You're pathetic." He stated as he squeezed her neck even harder before he threw her on the floor and kicked her in the ribs savagely. Picking her up by her hair he sneered down at her, "I honestly don't get what potential Jimmy sees in you." He added as he stared at her with disgust before he slammed her face into the floor hard enough to break her nose. Laughing cruelly he dragged her by the hair and brought her towards where Torunn lay unconscious, "Seriously I don't know what you were thinking anyway." He added with a dark laugh as he tossed her next to Torunn. Without another word he knocked her unconscious as he punched her brutally in the face and watched her slump to the ground, "Seriously patethic." He muttered under his breath before he got up and headed for the exit.

Last edited by Sabretooth on Wed May 15, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Kurt nodded and he took Anna's hand, looking around one last time at all the carnage. He didn't want to leave them behind . . . maybe he'd come back after he'd gotten Anna to safety and try to help some other students escape . . . but he'd worry about that later. So Kurt closed his eyes, gulped, and with a whump all that was left in their place was a cloud of black smoke and the smell of brimstone.

(I've already got a little thread goin' in the library, so we can just move to there ^^)
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:27 pm

{OOC: Got it! Meet you there X3}
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Johnny grunted as he jumped back up onto his feet. Ready to continue fighting whoever he could.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:19 pm

{OOC: Now how to get Peter to fight him...}

Peter looked around, ready for action, when he saw one guy beating up on one of his classmates. He swung over to them, just in time for the guy to be thrown into a table.

"Ouch, looked like that hurt." He said, before spraying his webbing at the guy. "Didn't your mother teach you not to hit girls? I think you need a time out." He said, as he shot the webbing at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Johnny smirked up at the boy swinging from the ceiling. He dodged the webs the boy shot easily as he spoke. "My mother was hooker that worked for the boss before me. I killed him later and took over." He smirked until one of the shots hit one of his feet. "Damn." He muttered in irritation. He pulled at his foot and glared at the boy. He took a defensive position knowing he would have to be careful not being able to move as he normally does.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:05 pm

"Not really interested in your life story." Peter stated, shooting another web at the guy's head, but he ducked faster then Peter predicted he would have.

"Ah, I hate speedsters..." He mumbled, shooting another web at the guy's foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (Open to All)
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next