Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

After class Empty
PostSubject: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:04 am

Wally had just left the Advanced Weaponry class. Torunn was talking to some other girls in the class as others filed out. He knew about the Masquerade party and he wanted to ask her if she wanted to go as friends. He waited for her to leave so he could talk to her.

He saw her come out of the room. "Torunn?" He called to her wanting to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:33 pm

On her way to leave, Torunn turned around to, hesitatign a little as she recogniced the voice of Wally. It's not that she didn't want to tlak to him... she just wouldn't know how to act.
"What?" she asked, staying as neutral as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Wally blushed lightly. "Uhm I was wondering if you were planing on going to the Masquerade party? And if you are I was wondering if you wanted to go together, as friends of course." He rushed to say the last part not wanting her to think he was hitting on her again.

(sorry it took so long I went to work and had to run errands)
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:07 am

Torunn was about to brush refuse the offer and turn around to leave again, until he quickly added 'as friends' only. She bit ehr lip lightly, hesitatign as she thought about it. She really didn't feel like going to a stupid masquerade... she was not in the mooed for those silly things.... but...
"Sure, I'd like that Wally," she gave him a smile.
She should give a shot at least, give ehrself a chance to think about other stuff and have fun. And Wally was always great company.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:55 am

Wally grinned. "Great. So I'll see you at the party then. Do you know what you'll be dressing up as yet?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:54 pm

She shrugged. "Naah, doubt i'll even bother to dress up as something," she mutterd. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Wally blushed lightly. "Uh Wanda, She's Mr. Maximoffs sister, she's kind of insisted that Pietro and I be characters from the same movie/ book that she's from, so I'm dressing up as the Mad Hatter. And I'm sure that however you dress you'll look fine." He had wanted to say great or fabulous but he didn't want her to feel pressured by him in any way. He smiled as they talked.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:11 pm

Trounn smiled, wonderign how she could feel so relaxed whnever Wally spoke to her.
She raised an eyebrow, titling her head as he told her about his costume. "Mad... hatter?" she repeated in a laugh, not very familiar with well known stories of earth yet. "What, is that a big giant hat that's mad?" she laughed, trying to picture that in her head. "And thanks, not like i try to look good anyway, as long as the cloths allows me to fight properly."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:23 pm

Wally smiled at her question. It was really cute. "Well I'm sure you'll find something to wear. But the Mad Hatter is a character from a book who wears a large hat and is insane, well kind of anyway. But the term Mad as a Hatter came from back in the 16 and 17th century when the chemical Mercury was used to make hats." He explained. "This was before it was discovered that Mercury was very bad for people to be around in copious amounts so when 'Hatter' the people who made hats worked they would go kind of crazy over time and the writer Lewis Carol created the character from the Mad Hatter from that." Wally grinned as he explained.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Trounn nodded as he explained the story behidn the charracter, pretending to understanding the point until she sighend. "Not sure I got all of that, but that guy sure reminds me of a certain trickster on his 'happy' days," she chuckled. "So, your friend Wanda is from the world of a book???"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Wally blushed. "Uh no sorry I didn't explain that well. Wanda is dressing up as The Queen of Hearts another character from the books and she wants us to match her. She can make Pietro do stuff as his sister and He can make me do stuff as his TA." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:43 pm

"A queen of hearts??" she asked, eyes wide in more confustion. "What even is that?" she staretd to laugh. "Is the character a manjr heartbreaker? Or does she eat hearts? Haha, is she some kind of 'emotion' witch?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Wally grinned and laughed. "Well Wanda is a Witch but the queen of Hearts isn't. If you've ever played cards there are four groupings called suits, diamonds, spades, clubs and Hearts. The book takes place in some kind of fantasy world were things don't make any kind of logical sense. The Queen of hearts is the main villain in the book. But Wanda Loves red and wanted to dress like a queen and there you have it." He tried explained.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Trounn grinned. "Evil queens in wrolds that make no sense? Sounds like home then," she laughed and gave Wally a friendly shove. "I bet you'll look good in a hat then."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Wally grinned. "Yeah. I think you're going to love seeing me dressed up. The hat is this huge top hat and my outfit is going to be all mismatched." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:47 pm

"For some reason I can easily picture you in that," she grinned. "Minus the hat. Well, something for me to look forward too then."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Wally blushed and laughed. "Yeah I'll probably look ridiculous but it should be fun." He told her grinning.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:06 am

"Isn't looking 'ridiculus' part of a masquerade?" she smiled and patted his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:18 am

"For some people it is for some people it isn't" Wally shrugged smiling. "Some people want to look cool, and some girls I've know have used party's like this to dress slutty with no repercussions." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:29 am

"Huh, from what've seen those type of girls are pretty well loved around your males," she said flatly, giving him a playfull wink. "Aren't you fond of that as well?"
Personally, she was always disgusted by those type of girls.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:24 am

Wally shook his head. "Not really. I always kind of preferred outfits that leave something to the imagination. If everything is just displayed then why even try to get the girls attention. If any guy can see what a girl has then there doesn't feel like a point to it."
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Trounn stared a little speechless at him, before grinning wiedly. "Wow Wally, and to think I didn't even like you at first," she laughed, giving him anouther friendly shove and smiled rather foundly of him. "You just earned my respect little man. It'll be my honour to go to the masquerade with ya."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Wally grinned and laughed. "You do realize that I'm taller then you right?" He raised an eyebrow jokingly. "So I'll see you there. Wanda wants us all to walk in together so I have to go in with her and Pietro and I'll meet you there. Where in the party do you want to meet up?" He asked her happily.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:16 pm

"Taller yes, but muscle? Pfft, I beat you there," she teased. "Sure umm.. I'll meet you where they keep all the food, 'kay?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Wally gave Torunn a mock hurt look. "Now that is just not fair, Torunn." He pulled up one arm and flexed his arm showing his very defined arm muscles. "And that seems like the perfect place for us to meet up." He agreed. "So I'll see you there." He blushed and waved slightly heading down the hall.

(you can stop me if you like ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After class Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class   After class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After class
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: Training Rooms :: Advanced Weaponry and Technology 108-
Jump to: