Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenrir

Fenrir

Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] Empty
PostSubject: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:26 pm

It was night, and near impossible to see in the black forest. The moon lighrned up the small clearing, and revealed what looked to eb a shadow rising up from the darkness, separatign itself from the rest. The closer the creature go to the light, the easier it was to see the black wolf.
It's mouth was literally drenched in a dark red fluid, the smae as it's large paws that left a big trail of blood after itself. It stopped once it reached the lake, and lowerd it's head to drink the cold, refreshing water.
As it calmy drank, his ears shifted back and forth beforr he lifted his head back up again, and glanced over it's shoulder. "Sounds like they're having a nice time over there," he mumbled to itself, amusment and hunger clear in it's deep, dark voice. He was well aware of the big building not to far away from where he was, full of preys he could feast on...
He stared down at his reflection in the dark water, titlign his head before slowly watchign himself change into the form of a young human male. He smirked, wipping off soem blood from his face as he stood up. "That'll do~"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:03 am

Victor was on his way to the Masquerade certainly not in costume but just to check on some people. After all there were a few things going on tonight that he was certainly looking forward too, however he would feel better if certain people stayed away. He stopped in place when he heard something, he didn't recognize the smell...something old and yet fresh blood. He turned in place and started walking, it didn't take long to find the source...a blood covered wolf that changed into a young man. Victor smirked, looked like he had just found someone more interesting. "New here?" He asked casually.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:55 am

Fenrir turned around slighty to look at the other man, titling his head in curiosity. "Huh," he grinned darkly. "I didn't feel your presence until now...." he smirked at Sabes as he moved towards a tree and pulled out some cloths for himself.
"Yeah I guess you could say that, pretty much new to most of the things around here," he replied, sniffing the air as he finnished dressing himself.
"You smell alot like me," he smirked darkly at the older man. "But you're not like me."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Victor smirked at that, "No I'm not like you, at least not in some ways." He admitted with a shrug as he leaned against the tree. He let his nails elongate as he studied them with feigned interest, "So you can shape-shift into a wolf...seems pretty handy, but I'm guessing that's not all you do right?" He asked as he looked at the man with a sharp smile.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:05 pm

Fenrir chuckled dryly at Victor, as if amused, before his grin got replaced with an annoyed snarl. "No, I do not shape shift into a wolf," he growled. "I shape shift into a human," he corrected. "There's a difference, get it right," and like that his childish grin was back in place. "And well, maybe I can maybe not. Why, do I interest you~?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Victor shrugged a little smirk still playing around the corners of his mouth as he studied the man in front of him. " Perhaps I am...perhaps I'm not." He said simply as he studied him. "So a wolf in sheep's clothing hmm?" He asked lightly but with true interest. The more he found out about him, the more he liked hearing about him.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Hearing the phrase 'wolf in a sheep's clothing' only made the young male smile more, as a child on christmas.
"Exactly, now you're getting it," he smirked as he walked up to Sabertooth. "What about you then? Walking around in the open without any sort of disguise. Well i guess for you, it's easier to blend in with only this form," he laughed as he stopped right infront of him, burshing off some dirt from the man's shoulder. "I'd love to stay for dinner, but I already bocked an appointment for a bigger feast," he said in a lower voice before turning away to leave, headed towards the school.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Victor chuckled, "About that, there's a little thing about to go down and instead of jumping the gun how about we work together?" He asked as he studied the back of the young man, "And trust me when I say the dessert is worth it, you can keep going but all of those kids in there do have powers and while that can be fun you might want to be interested in the little plan I have." He said with a smirk, his pointy canines showing as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:40 pm

This did catch the wolf's interesst, as he stopped and gave the man a look over his shoulder. At first he only looked supicous and were about to turn down the offer. But after a quick thought, he smirked and turned back around fully.
"Ok, you've managed to catch my attention," he laughed, giving him a mock applause. "First tell me your game- I mean plan, and then I'll decide if it's worth a try."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:56 pm

"If I'm right your senses are higher then most, correct? Well if you get gassed by Fear Gas you'll be out for awhile." He stated as he smirked at him, not really explaning things but then again he needed to let him know he'd be in trouble. "So if I were you I would go with the person who knows what's going on." He added simply.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Fenrir raised an eyebrow, not seeming ti understand the problem there. "Fear Gas?" he snorted and crossed his arms over his chest. "Is that soem sort of spell someone cast on people? Whatever it is, it won't stop me for long anyway. And i'm still waitign to hear that plan you mentioned," he mutterd a little boerdly, wanting to go and wreck things and spill blood already. "So you know appernetly a whole lot of about this place, and I can feel all that strengh and bloodthrist literally radiate from you. So why would you bother teaming up with someone else? You don't look like a 'team-player' exactly," he smirked.
Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] Tumblr_mimep7Mxs81r2ib61o5_500
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:53 pm

This time Victor was the one who was slightly amused, "Fear Gas...well lets just say it can take down anyone in less then five seconds and render them helpless until they literally die. You see Fear Gas makes someone relieve their worst fears and in some cases memories, in fact its so vivid its almost as if you're inside your fear and you can't escape. " He stated simply at the young man's other words he smiled, "Oh I'm not and neither are you but I can sense the fact that you are just as blood thirsty as I am if not more so. I don't team up with hardly anyone and yet I get the feeling I'd like to know more about you, that good enough?" He asked as he studied him.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:04 am

Fenrir scoffed as Sabertooth explained what the gas was, and still refused to see the riks and danger if he breathed that in. Well, since all of his senses are pretty damn sensetive, he would be affected... But that wouldn't stopp him anyway, more like only making him more rabid than usual.
"Gotta say, I'm starting to like you," he chuckled at him. "Ok, so if I agree to team up with you, what's in it for me? No fear gas or are your offering somethign else as well?" he asked supiciously, but still smiling in his twisted, excited way. "And oh, what am i suppose to call ya?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:52 am

"Call me Sabretooth, and well I guess you'll find out if you come along with me." He stated simply before he started to walk off. "By the way what's your name?" He asked as he glanced over his shoulder. He had a feeling that the guy would join him, for his own reasons of course but Sabretooth hardly cared really but he was intrigued by the guy.
(Sorry I missed you on skype DX)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:57 am

(no worries<33 isn't it late for you?<33 xD *huggles*)

The wolf chuckled again, and followed shortly after. It's not exactly like he had anything to lose anyway. And besides, if the guy did end up trying to stab him in the back, he'll just rip his throut off. Though of course he could tell Sabertooth was stronger thna the rest around here, that wouldn't stop him. A good challenge excited him.
"Got it, Sabes. Sounds like someone with rabies," he grinned. "I'm Fenrir, and just to be fair, watch your back when around me~"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:20 am

"Fenrir? Hmm...well guess I can't point fingers at names, and if you watch your back with me we'll get along just fine." He said with a fierce smile. After fishing in his pocket he tossed a breathing mask over to Fenrir, "You'll need it if you want to escape the Fear Gas fumes later on." He explained simply before continuing walking on, every now and pausing to smell the area. " The plan is to lure the teachers away from the students at the school, once the teachers are gone then we can make our move. Scarecrow, the guy who makes the Fear Gas will feed the Gas through the ventillation system and straight into the ballroom where the kids are. Once the kids are overwhelmed with Fear Gas we make our move and we can have as many kids as we like." He said with a dark laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:28 am

He easily caught the mask with one hand, looking it over witha strange look before shrugging. He wouldn't be able to sink his tetth into any flesh with the mask though.... aw well, he'll figure it out.
He nodded to what the older man saying, only half paying attention as he strolled after him, sniffing the air as well.
And then he suddenly halted, eyes wide in disbelief as if suddenly being shocked by something. Which he was.
"This scent..." he mumbled, pushing past Sabertooth before halting again. A small, baffled smile crept upon hos face, as if not beliving it himself. He shaked his head. "Naah couldn't be..." he laughed at himself.
Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] Tumblr_inline_min16zZ2Ik1qz4rgp

Last edited by Fenrir on Wed May 08, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:38 am

(Did he smell Hel? :3)
Victor glanced over at him, " Who is it?" He asked curiously as he studied him, Fenrir actually seemed excited and not the blood-thirsty kind if he was any judge.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:47 am

(yessssss >83 and Jorry xP)

He only grinned at Victor and shrugged again. "No one, maybe I'm already infected with the fear gas," he chuckled, and tried to ignore the scent. Beacuse neither of them couldn't be here... right? Right...

Last edited by Fenrir on Wed May 08, 2013 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:01 am

Victor frowned at that, he knew Fenrir wasn't being entirely honest but then they had just met. He froze though when he saw a familiar figure approaching them, "You again?! What the hell are you doing here?" He demanded as his hands sharpened into claws.
--
Hel had just decided to take a walk through the woods, she hadn't seen Clint at the Masquerade so she had taken a walk hoping to clear her thoughts. The night was cold and Hel started to regret her costume choice but she had no plans to change into something warmer. She swung the samurai sword in her hand as she walked and then stopped when she heard a familiar voice. A small smile appeared on her face and she sheathed her sword calmly, "Afraid of a repeat?" She asked teasingly before she sensed someone next to him. She turned around to look at him and stumbled back in shock, "Fennie?" She whispered quietly as she stared at him. She knew it was him...just like she had known it was Jory that day, he looked so different. Without another word she raced to him and hugged him tightly. "I missed you." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:40 am

Fenrir raised an eyebrow at Sabertooth's sudden outburst, and was about to make fun of him, until he recognied that scent again... only this time, so much stronger, and closer...
As if afraid, he had turned around slowly to look at the girl, and almost stumbled back in disbelief. Of course, why had he doubted it? It was so obvious, now that she stood there infront of them, looking just as shocked as he was feeling.
He was almost afraid to belive this, after all that time locked away in darkness, thinking he was completley alone with both of his siblings forever lost...
Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] Tumblr_m8tgb6nb771qcm0jmo1_500
And then she had broken their trance and raced towards him, throwing her arms around him as if her life depended on it. He gave out a breathless chuckle, hesitating at first, before wrapping his arms around her just as tightly. "You're still so damn tiny," he laughed, pressing his cheek against her head, taiking in her scent. Yes, it is her....
He was to happy to give a damn about all the other scents on her at the moment.

( ;3; oh gosh all these feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels :'D)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:37 pm

She clung to him as tightly as she could, "I missed you." She whispered as she clung to him. Now her family was back and all she needed was her mother to finish the family reunion. She pulled back a little to study him, "You're tall." She said quietly as she stared up at him with wide eyes. She felt overwhelmed, her brother was back and without another word she hugged him again. She was so glad he was back just like Jory...now if only she could talk more to him.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:29 pm

He laughed, and messed up her hair very much like Jorry likes to do. He grabbed her shoulders and gently pulled her backwards a little to get a look at her face. "You shape shift as well huh?" he smiled proudly, totally forgeting about Vctor behind them for a moment. "Not that you needed it anyway," he said with a small pout.
"I still can hardly belive it's actually you! And this scent..." he mumbled and sniffed her more. "Jorry's here? That slimy little snake... There's so much I want to ask ya, but I'm sort of busy right now.. Hey! You could join us!" he suggested happily, before finally turning back to Sabertooth. "You apparently already know Sabes here already. Did you kick his ass? That's my baby sis," he snickerd proudly.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:48 pm

"Oh I don't know, I was at the Masquerade and I was going to talk to Jory but he never showed up, that's why I'm in this." She said as she pointed out her costume. Sabretooth who had been silent till now chuckled, "I bet your boyfriend likes the look on you." He teased darkly as he studied the outfit with an approving eye. Hel winced as he brought that up, she had a feeling Fennie wouldn't be too thrilled when he heard she was dating someone. "Keep talking like that and I'll finish what I started." She shot back over her shoulder at him as she glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Fenrir frowned, smile still in place but this time it looked a little forced. "Whoa there Sabes, I'd be carefull where I let those eyes wander if I were you," he smirked, before looking at Hel in a more serious manner.
"Yeah i was gonna ask about that... human male scent on ya," he growled under his breath, eyes darkened a little. "Hey, how about inviting him for dinner~?" he grinned as he wrapped an arm around his sister's shoulder, decidignt hat for now, he would let this go. He had other thigns to do first.
"So yeah, about that plan you were talking about, how long do I need to wait?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next