Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recovery Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Recovery Time Empty
PostSubject: Recovery Time   Recovery Time I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Logan was making rounds in the forest when he picked up a familiar scent. He followed the scent and froze when he saw the limp body on the ground.

He ran over to her and turned her face towards him. He cursed under his breath when she didn't respond. He picked her up in his arms and ran back to the university, hoping that someone in the Medical Bay could help.

What the hell happened? was the first question that popped into his mind.

Her heart had almost slowed down to a stop, but was slowly picking up speed again it seemed.

He ran into the medical bay and shouted for someone to get over to him and help Laura.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Recovery Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery Time   Recovery Time I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:11 am

Laura was starting to wake up, blinking her green eyes like crazy. As she started to come to her senses, she heard a familiar voice calling for help. "Logan?" She called out quietly, before looking around as her sight became clearer. "W-where am I? What is going on?" She asked, before moving a bit. As she moved, she felt a stinging pain, making her whimper. The pain caused her to curl up into half of known the fetal position. As the pain went through her body, Laura was trying desperately to remember what happened, but nothing was popping up. It was like she was caught off guard. She gasped, trying to ignore the pain until she remembered something. "Why am I not healing?" She asked, finding herself starting to panic a little.

Laura looked up, trying to see where Logan was again. Though when she spoke again, she didn't say Logan's name, she called out for her mother. Even if she did call out for her mother, she didn't realize she did. To her she thought she was calling out Logan's name for she could still him calling out for help. Which was giving her a headache. She tried to speak one last time. "Mom." She called out, before coughing as she suddenly felt her body stiffen. The poison was trying to paralyze her, trying to kill her, but even if it didn't feel like it. Her healing powers were healing her slowly, but surely.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Recovery Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery Time   Recovery Time I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:29 am

Logan turned back to her and grabbed her hand. "Laura..." He started, before watching her spazz out. He quickly took her in his arms, trying to help her relax and get her focus off of the pain.

He started softly singing her lullaby to her, praying it would help ease her away from the pain.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Recovery Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery Time   Recovery Time I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:31 am

When Logan lifted her into his arms, she immediately grabbed onto his chest in pain. "My whole body is on fire, Logan. Make it stop!" She gasped, wanting it to go away. The pain was horrible, it felt like everything inside of her was burning. It stung, burned, pinched, everything in her body couldn't work. She opened her eyes to see arms that were wrapped around her. "What the..?" Laura asked, not remembering whose arms she was in. As she looked up, she didn't see Logan. She saw her mother and finally heard the lullaby she knew so well.

Recovery Time Tumblr_mgd66vBoP01rsin77o1_500

"M-mom?" She asked, raising her hand to touch her mother's cheek. Before finding herself scream at the pain that shot through her arm when she moved. This caused her to cry immediately as she laid her head against Logan's chest. Even though the pain was taking most of her attention, she could still hear the lullaby. This caused her to grip onto Logan's shirt tighter, before finding herself calming down. Which helped her think a little, thinking of what she could take to make the pain stop. When she realized what she could use, she looked up, freezing immediately when she saw it was Logan. "L-Logan?" She whispered, before finding herself confused. "Where did my mom go?" Laura asked, "W-what did you do to my mom!?" She yelled, trying to figure out what was going on. This caused the poison to act up, making her scream and look down again as she clung to Logan.

When she was able to calm down, she spoke once more. "M-morphine." She muttered out.
"Get the morphine..." She begged.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Recovery Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery Time   Recovery Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:28 am

Logan knew whatever was causing this was playing tricks on Laura's mind. He hated seeing her like that and hated that she realized that he wasn't her mother. He knew how upset she was. He cursed when she asked for morphine.

"Where the hell is damn morphine?!" He shouted, turning to a staff member in the Medical Lab.

The staff member looked at Logan with fear, before grabbing the morphine and bringing it over to Laura. He quickly got an IV set up and injected the morphine into her blood stream.

"About damn time! You saw she was in pain when I brought her in here!" Logan shouted, getting angry that the person didn't react sooner.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recovery Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery Time   Recovery Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Medical Lab-
Jump to: