Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Logan let out a low whistle at the outfit. She usually didn't get angry that much, so he hardly ever got to see her in it.

He smirked, grabbing his leather jacket. "My bike?" He asked, holding up the keys.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Kitty smirked when he whistled and then nodded, "Yeah that'll work, I'll let you know if we get close enough, but we need to hurry, he's...he's fading." She said with a worried look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Logan grabbed her hand, not needing words. She phased them down to the garage.

Logan handed her a helmet, not wanting anything to happen to her, as he started his motorcycle and took off, not even waiting fot the garage to open.

Kitty phased them, bike and all, through the garage door, as Logan headed north.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:31 pm

The farther they went north the stronger Kitty's connection became with Lockheed, she pointed out directions whenever she felt the connection was stronger until she stopped him. The had reached a canyon and it was here that Kitty could feel him the most, it seemed to be a dead end, blocked off by some trees but Kitty wasn't focused on that she was looking down. "He's underneath." She said quietly as she got off the bike and took off the helmet, her eyes staring down at the ground and she held out her hand for Logan to take.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Logan took her hand after he got off the bike, and gave it a gentle squeeze of reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:32 pm

She looked over at him and squeezed his hand back in response before phasing them down, the facility had a bunch of scientists each at different work stations, some of them had microscopes and others were looking at computer monitors. The one that caught Kitty's attention though was one that had a skeletal x-ray of Lockheed mounted against one of the walls along with handwritten notes, Kitty's eyes darkened and she was rather viciously pleased that no one had spotted them just yet as she wanted nothing more then to kill them all.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6