Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fenrir

Fenrir

Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Jorry nodded once, before slowly taking ehr hand and turnign away from what was once their brother. Bad move.... SOmethign he should've rememberd, never turn your back agaisnt a wolf, especially if that wolf was Fenrir.
The only warning they got was a loud roar behind them, and the next second Fenrir appeard infron of them, hs wolf from growing larger with each closer step he took towards the siblings.
Jorry cursed under his breath, pulling Hel behind him and locked eyes with the crazed wolf. He could change as well... but not into any form larger than his brothers, afetr whatever it was their father had done to him, he doubted he stood chance.
Fenrir growled again, abrign his massive teeth and lunged at them.
And then got thrown backwards by and invisible force.
"This sure is sight I wasn't prepared for," a smooth voice spoke up, anger hidden underneath it. Out from the shadows, Lokis tepped out, watching the wolf trying to stand up again and shake off the dizzyness he felt, before glarign the other two.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Hel had never (not once) seen Fenrir get as angey as he had then, it really hit her then that Fenrir truly wasn't the same anymore. She gripped Jory's shoulders tightly as Fenrir approached them, she knew Jory was at a disadvantage due to the recent problems with his shifitng abilities. So that really only meant she was the only one who could face him...just as she was about to step free Fenrir was thrown back. Her eyes widened as they landed on her dad, she was deeply relieved that he had intervened just then. She swallowed hard and looked down at Fenrir who seemed stunned but otherwise unhurt.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:09 pm

Fenrir grolwed loud again, and was about to jump at them again, if it hand't been for the sudden headache he was having, and the light blinding his eyes. And it felt like somethign was trying to bind his legs to the ground the more he tried to stand up!

Loki snorted as he calmly walked up to the other two, turnign his back to the confused and angry wolf behind them. "He won't be able to attack for a while," he simply said.
Jorry avoided looking at their father, his gaze kept travelling back to the enourmos wolf who was trying to see again and stand up straight, but kept falling over.
"Hel," Loki said sternly. "Where you seriously considerign yor brother's offer?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Hel winced at her dad's tone, "H...he was being very...persusaive." She admitted quietly, her face darkening in a blush. She sighed and looked down, "What did he mean by claiming me anyway?" She asked quietly forcing herself not to look at Fenrir, she could tell their dad had cast some spell on him. She started to feel sick...had all of it been a lie? What was real and what was pretend?
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Loki mutterd something to himself under his breath, casting a glance over his shoulder. Seeing as the wolf wouldn't still be going anywhere, he focused back on Hel.
"Fenrir's always been possesive, what do you think he meant Hel?" he said in a hard voice, hiding his worry and relief that he had gotten there when he did.
"Calm down, she didn't go with him now did she?" Jorry mutterd, avoiding looking at any of their faces, as if wanting to hide away. He probably did at this point.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Hel bit her bottom lip and looked down at her feet, "He wanted me as his mate huh?" She asked quietly as she dug her toe in the ground, she was avoiding looking at Jory and her dad at this point. She gave a strained laugh, "Why?" She asked eventually as she looked up at him, her hair hiding the rotten side of her face as she spoke.
Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 Tumblr_lvefu3NKNg1qhmkf7o3_500
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Jorry looked away, his back turned to them as he recognised the look his father gave them.
Loki sighend and placed his ahnds on his daughter's shoulder. "Beign his mate would mean that you're not even your own anymore Hel," he said ina dark, serious tone. "You would be completly his to command, a doll, nothign else."
He brought a ahnd up to caress her face, much like Fenrir had done before. "He wants this, beaucse he thinks you'll be safe like that, and... and that he won't be feeling alone anymore."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Hel shook her head and looked down, "If he's feeling alone, I should help him right?" She asked as she slowly looked up at her dad with tears in her eyes. "I hate seeing him so lonely." She whispered as she glanced over at her brother Fenrir who was still curled up in a ball. A sob escaped her lips, "Why? Why has he...he turned like this?" She asked as she stared at her dad with wet eyes.
Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 Tumblr_lrfb186uHU1qdolfoo1_500
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:47 am

The trickster sighend and looked back at the wolf again over his shoudler. Fenrir had curretnly curled himself to ball, hiding his face in the ground as if trying to block everythign out and dissaper. A small whimper was heard, and his father turned away his eyes again.
"No, not the way he wants you to help," he said firmly, expression cold stern.
Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 Tumblr_mlfcwg6rh71qmsoako2_500
She should know this herself already... that if she followed him like he wanted to, he would only egt worse...Besides, at this point, was here even a chance to cure the wolf out if his darkness?
"Why?" Loki repeated after his daughter. "Many reasons... It's so easy to break a child, and near impossible to cure it when it's already been broken several times during his life groing up," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:19 am

Hel looked down with her eyes on Fenrir as well as she listened to her dad, she knew he was right but even so a huge part of her wished otherwise. She sighed and looked at her dad, "Why me? I mean I know he thinks it'll protect me but....why not choose someone else to be his....er mate?" She asked nervously, she hated asking her dad things like this after all it was a little weird to ask...no never mind the fact that Jory was there too.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:24 am

Loki sighend again. These sort of conversations... is it sad that he's so damn used to it? It made him think of... his two other daughters...
He shaked those thougths away as he focused down on Hel again.
"Well, beaucse he knows you," he stated simply. "He already loves you with all his being, and the only things that worried him half to death was you and Jorry while being imprisoned. In his broken state of mind, well, even I'm not sure how to explain it..."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:37 am

Hel nodded slowly, she still didn't quite fully understand but she didn't think she ever really would. " Will it always be like this?" She asked eventually. Sudden fear hit her...what if Clint was targeted by her brother? The sad truth was she would do anything to keep him or anyone she felt was threatened safe.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:43 am

(just rememberd a good quality of Sigyn 8D heheheh~)

Loki frowned, and more so as he took in the tensed shoulder of Jorry. He was worried for their brother was well, no matetr how hard he tried to hide that fact.
He rubbed his head. If either Angerboda or Sigyn was here.... Sigyn, who had that special abilites of hers at times, to heal once mind...
"Helaing him out of the darkness he's become part of, as he is now, that would mean taking away a part of him. As it is no, all you cna really do is stay away from him."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:54 am

Hel winced as she noticed Jory's shoulders tense as well and then bit her lip if Sigyn were here...she could help but Hel hadn't seen her since Sigyn and her father had left each other. "Well I'll certainly try." She said quietly, she meant it too but if something were to happen and she ran into her brother again...well she might have to use her powers on him...no matter how much that frightened her.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:58 am

(brain dead here... don't know what to pooost x'D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2