Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:53 pm

(Been having really creepy halluncinations...so real they scare me, anyway this is up for whoever wants to help kick the creep's ass Razz)
Hannah was outside sitting on the bench when he showed up, "You look tired, leukemia getting you down again?" He asked sounding almost friendly, if it weren't for the bloody knife in his hands. He sat next to her and smiled at her darkly, "I can make it all go away, just say the word and you'll be all better." He cooed as he held the knife against her stomach and started digging in. Hannah whimpered and looked away, "Y...you're not real." She whispered as she refused to look at him. "Yes I am Hannah, I've always been real, you just never saw me until now." He said playfully.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:58 pm

( Evil or Very Mad )

Ami was had just been aimlessly wlaking around, happily enjoying her free time with her music, earplugs in her ear at the highest volume.
Seeign a familiar figure fromt eh corner fo her eye, she pused the music and waved happily at her friend. "Hiya Hannah~" she said excitedly, blinkign when she didn't get a reply and decided to take seat beside her.
"Hey honey, everythign ok? You look tired," she spoke again, walking right through the guy as she sat down beside Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Hannah blinked slowly and turned to look at Ami her mind slowly registering on who was talking to her. "Oh Ami, hi." She said and gave her a weak smile. The guy smirked and leaned towards Hannah, " She seems like a good target doesn't she?" He said down at her. Hannah shuddered and looked down at her hands which were digging into her stomach, she blinked at them confused before looking up at Ami again. "Do you believe in ghosts?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Ami's smile fell imediently as she took in the sight of her friend. Somethign was wrong...
Blinking at ehr question, she smiled softly. "Well I used to as a kid. Then I stopped, and then blived again," she laughed. "But I'm not afraid anymore. Well sure they can scare me, but I know they cna't exactly hurt me sooo.... sorry i'm rambling, why you ask?" she smield sheepishly. "You ok? You look... afraid...?" she asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:25 pm

Hel frowned and then looked up at him again, "You can't see him can you?" She asked quietly, she knew already that Ami hadn't seen him after all she had walked right through him. Yet she wanted desperately to not be seen as crazy, she wasn't crazy he was real! She saw him and yet she had a feeling he would never be seen by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Ami frowned more, her worry only growing and almost started to panic. SO withotu a word, she wrapped her arms around her friend in a warm, tight embrace.
"You're safe here Hannah, nothing can hurt you,"she whisperd softly. "Wathever it is that you're seeing, it can't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Hannah shook her head, "He's looking right at us Ami...I'm scared." She whispered as she started to cry shutting her eyes tightly to avoid looking at him. "He's always holding a knife...bloody knife and mocking me." She added as she cried into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:52 pm

"That's the only thing he can do to you Hannah," Ami tighened her hug a little on ehr friend, startign to rock ehr back and forth. "Scare you, nothing else. And it's alright to be scared," she said warmly.

"Indeed it is," the silky voice of a certain trickster spoke up. "Being scared it's just one of the many lovely things in life," he smiled at the two grils, ignring the baffled look he got from the brunette hugging her friend. "Want me to lend you a hand?" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:47 pm

Hannah froze a little bit when she heard a familiar voice and slowly turned to look up at the new guy who was speaking, she recpgnized him vaguely. "W...who are you?" She asked quietly, the creepy man laughed as he studied the new arrival. "Looks like a real trickster, but he's lying to you just like all the rest." He said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:36 am

Ami blnked at the new guy who arrived, and invited himself to sit down like nothing. She was about to ask the samw thing Hannah did, but the man her to it.
"What your ghost just told you, a trickster," he answeard in a warm smile, looking straight at ghost. "And you'd know all about lying huh," he smirked at him.

(Loki will kick his ass for ya >.< Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:10 am

(Thank you!!)
Hannah was so stunned she blinked a few times not noticing how the creepy guy knelt in front of her with his eyes on Loki. "Now this is fun, looks like my fun is over with." He gave a mock pout and dug the bloody knife into her leg as he smiled at Loki. "I think he's bluffing." He added as he winked at Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:32 am

Ami just frowned deeper, not understanindg what the guy was tlaking about but never let goof Hannah. He was a tacher right? And it felt like he.... could, wanted to help?

Loki sighend, sounding a little dissapointed. "No fun indded," he replied calmly, reaching down and grabbed the knife the man had dugged into Hannah's leg. As he touche dit, all the blood dissapeard, and so did the knife.
Giving no time for the man to react, he grabbed him by the throut, lifting up above the ground. "Bluffing? Yes, that's one of my many qualities too," he smirked, watching the man slowly starting to fade away into balck dust, that vanished in the wind seconds after. "Nothing I need to do here though~"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:44 am

Hannh watched in shock and relief as Loki caused the creepy man to disappear, "How...how did you do that?" She asked as she looked up at him with amazement. She clung to Ami and silently wondered if Ami had even caught a glimpse of the creepy guy but decided that even if she hadn't at least the creep was gone amd good riddance.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:47 am

Loki whipped away the sand from his hand, and offerd Hannah a sly, yet warm smile. "By reading your mind," he stated simply. "Hope you didn't mind, but I let myself inside your head. And by that, i saw you were seeing, thus lettign me wipe that hallucination out of your mind."
Ami hugged her friend close, giving the man a werid but thnakful look. "Have no idea what you just did or said, but thanks."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:59 am

Hannah nodded slowly, "Thank you...usually I would be mortified that you just read my mind but after what just happened....I'm just relieved he's gone." She admitted softly. Another thought struck her, why had he helped her? She was overjoyed that he had done so but at the same time she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:11 am

"Um... and really thankful and all but.... why did you just reach out and help her?" Ami asked supicously.
Loki rolled his eyes and leaned back in bench, crossing his arms. "Felt like it," he said simply. "DO I always need a reason?" he asked offended as he felt the look of disbelif from Ami.
"Um... you sort of do so-"
"Well THIS time, i just felt like it. There."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:18 am

Hannah giggled a little bit as she watched the two of them bicker like siblings...reminded her of her siblings in fact. "Well thank you, so I never caught your name earlier what is it?" She asked curiously as she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:00 pm

"Ah yes, how rude of me," he smiled charmingly, completley ignoring Ami as he focused back on Hannah. "I'm sure you've... heard of me, I'm Lo-"
"You're Loki!!!" Ami interrupted him, much to the tricksters irritation.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:36 pm

"Thank you Ami." Hannah said with a little laugh as she smiled at her friend before turning to look at Loki. "He said you were a trickster....what did he mean by that?" She asked curiously. She wondered how the hallucination had seemed to just know things...if he was all in her head, how had he known things?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:01 pm

He smiled a little and turned to lock blankly ahead of them. "WHy ask when you already know yourself?" he chuckled. "THat man was only part of your mind, yourself. So, you should already know. If you wonder how that's possible, well, that's eaucse it's soemthign you already knew from before, but forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:50 pm

(Sorry I vanished, dad came by Razz)
She nodded in understanding, "That makes sense I guess." She admitted with a sigh before she looked back where that guy had been, "He won't be back will he?" She asked quietly as she turned to look over at Loki with a questioning look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:57 pm

(no worries<333)

Ami glanced uncertainly bewteen the two, no idea what t say or think again but placed a comfortign ahnd above Hannah's. "That is up to you really, " Loki stated. "But he'll never be able to hurt you, remember that. And witht iem, he'll eventually vanish completley on his own."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Hannah nodded slowly as she took that in, "Good to know...I am curious though, could I ever kick his ass like you did?" She asked with some eagerness.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Loki laughed amused at the girl. "Of course you cna silly. That and much more. Afterall, it's in your head, and no one else but you decideds what happens in there. And the bets part, you can be as horrible as you like without anyone stopping you~"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Hannah wouldn't deny the fact that she was intrigued by that thought...."Awesome." She said quietly and then shook her head, "Wait....does this mean I could uh...mentally beat someone up?" She asked suddenly, thinking of her dad and the many times she had wanted to punch him for the things he had done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)   Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallucinations of My Mind (Open to All)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next