Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3

Go down 
+3
Shadowcat
Wolverine
Gemina
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3 Empty
PostSubject: Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3   Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:28 am

Kay so Friday like for five hours I'll be hosting a Bachlorette Party for my sis, I can't reveal details on here for my sis just yet Wink XDD but holy cow... it'll be nuts...anyway yay for wedding stuff, also on the 7th of June we are going to be celebrating Jay's wedding to Nate <333 then the next day I won't be on much as my family is planning on watching Star Trek and Iron Man 3 XDD so YAY! :3
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3   Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:58 am

8D THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!! I made Danielle give me ONLY a Bridal Shower X'D I didn't want the crazy Bachlorette party XD

I remember my mother-in-law telling me there would be lingerie at her bridal shower for me... there wasn't X'D

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3   Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:05 pm

XDDDD Well I would say something but Jay might see it so nope *lips sealed* anyway I am going to go babysitting Razz until like way late tonight DX No one else will do it and Jay is out and about with her fiancé so yeah XDD (just me, myself and I) anyway love you all and byyye <33333
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3   Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:17 pm

*huggles* <33333333 Hope you had fun X3
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3   Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:25 am

I did thanks <3333 kay soo tomorrow <3333 I am going to be gone like all day Razz Bachlorette party and all anyway hope you all have fun <3333
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3   Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:23 am

I'm back, kinda Razz my whole body is super sore as I spent the first four hours walking around the mall and going to different stores XDD I'll have to post pics when/if my sister gets me some copies XDD On top of that some of the games we played were really craaazy o-o not to mention painful, note for future people who will get married (don't do Yoga or Bellydancing XDD) Seriously it kills, and I haven't really worked out in awhile :O Anyway I'll probably give you all more details if I get on tommrorow buut idk it might be awhile before my body stops hurting Razz
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3   Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:40 am

Wedding stuff all week long this coming week, Jay and I will hardly be on and Saturday the day after the wedding, mom is taking the rest of my family to see Star Trek and Iron Man 3 XDD I don't know what times but I do know she has that in mind Very Happy Jay will be honeymooning in California until the 15th but she won't be coming online until like the following Monday. So anyway crazy Wedding crap....I will see you all when I can <3333 LOOOVE YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3   Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:27 am

have fun the honey<3333333
LOVEYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I love you bounce bounce bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3   Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:01 pm

I'LL MISS YOU!!! YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!!! <333333 I pray Jay has a beautiful wedding! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3   Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bachlorette Party and Wedding Stuff <3
Page 1 of 1