Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Catwoman

Go down 
+3
Lilium
Animus
Catwoman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

Character Profile: Catwoman Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Catwoman   Character Profile: Catwoman I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:04 am

NAME- Selina Kyle
ALIAS- Catwoman
AGE- Looks to be about 10 is in fact in her mid-twenties
OCCUPATION- For now Selina is working with the Staff, however once she gets her older body back she may revert to her other ways.
RELATIONSHIPS- Maggie Kyle (sister), Batman (someone she's had flings with in the past)
PERSONALITY- Selina is a sassy woman who doesn't let anything get in her way, once she has an idea its very hard to shake loose from her. Not only is she opinionated but she can be a hard woman to get to know.

HISTORY- Selina Kyle was born to Brian and Maria Kyle in the slums of Gotham City. Her mother was never close to Selina or her sister Maggie and would often rather spend time with her cats then her children. Her father was an abusive and drunken man who would always quarrel with Maria, a homemaker. In her spare time, Selina took gym lessons not just as an extra curricular but to sometimes avoid the domestic violence at home. One day, as she returned home from school, Selina found her mother lying in the bath tub filled with blood. Apparently, Maria had committed suicide by cutting her wrists with a razor blade. Selina’s father hated Selina because she looked like her mother, eventually he drank too much and was subdued to alcohol poisoning. Selina called the police but as soon she hung up the phone, she packed her bag and ran away from home.
Selina lived on the streets while Maggie was taking to an orphanage right away.She became a petty thief who would steal food at grocery stores. Eventually Selina was caught and sent to an orphanage. She caused so much trouble that she would be sent to Juvenile Hall. When Selina was 13 years old she was sent back to an orphanage, but she soon discovered that the place was embezzling money. They would confront her and attempt to cover it all up by drowning Selina in a bag dropped into the river. Selina escapes and returns to the orphanage. She steals documentary proof that they were embezzling money and also stole money to live on her own, she sent the documents to the police to expose them. As Selina grew older, she became a prostitute but she was quietly a cat burglar by night, stealing jewelries and diamonds from museums and rich people's homes. One night, she stole a valuable totem from a museum when suddenly a hooded ninja interrupted her escape and took the valued item for himself. Selina followed the ninja into a warehouse, which turned out to be a secret martial arts academy. The ninja, known only as Kai, told his Sensei that she is an intruder and a thief and must be severely punished. However, after seeing her fast reflexes, the Sensei politely asked her to join the academy so that she can harness the martial arts skills, in which she accepted.
Several weeks had gone by and Selina's fighting abilities improved dramatically but her relationship with her senior Kai was far from nice. He despised Selina (who was nicknamed "Nehko-Chan" in the academy) and would deliberately hurt her during training. It gave Kai even more grief knowing that the Sensei favored Selina more than the other pupils. A few nights later, a news broke up on television stating that Batman was last seen at Robinsons Park. Curious, Selina walked to the park and caught a glimpse of the Dark Knight in action who glided out of sight moments later. She noticed that Batman was bleeding when she saw a trail of blood and it immediately triggered something in her mind: if someone can don a costume and have everyone either be happy or terrified to see him, she can do the same too. The Batman became her omen and Selina decided to become a costume character as well. She bought a cat costume using all of her savings and resumed her stealing profession using her brand new costume and ability. As she was attempting a robbery at a local store, she was stopped by a group of security guards and one of them called her "Catwoman." Selina loved the name and thus, the Catwoman persona was born.

POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS- She has been taught stealth, athletics, hot-wiring, lock-picking, thieving, acrobatics and the martial arts. She was trained by the Armless Master in martial arts and by Wildcat in boxing and street-fighting. She excels at low- and high-tech heists and is the best cat-burglar in Gotham. Catwoman has a good affinity for cats. They often help automatically if she needs it and instantly know that she is a friend. Additionally, Selina was an effective seductress, a talent she employed to remove herself from treacherous situations. Her weapons include her trademark whip, bolas, and an american derringer model 1, a pistol she keeps as a backup.

Younger version:
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_m5xmny58pY1r7oqmro1_500
Older version:
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_m9hsx8A5Rx1qd9agqo1_500
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Catwoman   Character Profile: Catwoman I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Sophie: *blinks* . . . you're kinda badass and scary . . . not sure why you're a kid though . . .

Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_lyb6xykOZG1qlk5kj_large

Ivy: *laughs* Oh dear, what happened to you?

Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_lqyl2mU7Y51qjemo2o1_500

Wonder Woman: *blinks* . . . . Catwoman?

Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_mhf1p8kOME1qzlsa9o1_500

Donna: *Frowns* My sister told me of you . . . you sounded like a worthy adversary, yet you look like a child.

Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_m0kzcemG4p1qetnpf

(Can I just say . . . LOVING that you're using Ginnifer Goodwin for her!!!)
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Catwoman   Character Profile: Catwoman I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:18 am

Lilium: o.o yeah... badass and scary.... and damn cute.... *cough*
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_inline_ml1b30yiia1rf2nk8

Torunn: Is this place turning into a kindergarten or something? -.-
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_m8k2ypkMF31r6xm8i

Loki: *snorts* Well ain't this adorable *amused*
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_mb0yf6eNW11rvbfmo

Fenrir: D'awwww a kitty~! Imma keep it 8D
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_inline_mineabZnLH1qz4rgp

Vali: *laughs* Um, sorry miss... x'D
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_mmarssv96E1rqgagdo7_r1_250
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Catwoman   Character Profile: Catwoman I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:41 pm

@Sophie......Ask Bruce >.<
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_mbhkr7Kn5t1ror6v2
@Ivy Something happened with the portal >.>
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_mbhkrc1yv41ror6v2
@ WW What?
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_mbhimfWTi51ror6v2
@Donna don't let my looks deceive you
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_mbhl1dxaLd1ror6v2
(and aww thankies <3333 yes I love her too :3)
@Lilium
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_mbhhxlQlo11ror6v2
@Torunn well if it is, then I guess you'll have to put up with it
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_mbhl5zV3FI1ror6v2
@Loki >.< Oh shut up
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_mbhi3tTVPH1ror6v2
@Fenrir
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_lypavxPugD1r9q3ezo2_r1_500
(I honestly want to have fun with this though XDD)
@Vali: I bet you are
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_lut3zqHDw31qa7irjo7_250
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Catwoman   Character Profile: Catwoman I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Lilium: *squeels* CUTE xD ha, you remind me of my sister^^ ...my.... annoying sister.... O__o
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_inline_ml1b16nID31rf2nk8

Fenrir: ooooooh blood eh? i'm definitely keeping ya~
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_inline_min0n0vSNI1qz4rgp
(lol same here xP)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Catwoman   Character Profile: Catwoman I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:35 pm

@Lilium: >.< I'm not annoying, other people are
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_lsnh8meM0q1qa6m10o5_250
@Fenrir Yes blood and if you try anything funny then expect more then just that >.<
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_lx69et2daE1r4ovbco6_250
(can we rp them?? <33)
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Catwoman   Character Profile: Catwoman I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Fenrir: Is that a challenge miss kitty? 'Cause I gladly accept it Wink
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_m0smt3jGQZ1r4w5ae

(sure we can ;D)
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Catwoman   Character Profile: Catwoman I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Selina: Challenge accepted
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_lwo9rlrDIS1r317bvo1_250
(ignore text XDD)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Catwoman   Character Profile: Catwoman I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:14 pm

"Come at me~ Anytime you're ready Cool
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_inline_minelnHbTw1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Catwoman   Character Profile: Catwoman I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:34 pm

(*dying at that gif XDD*)
All right then Wink
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_m022mgN0mu1qb9v25o1_500
Back to top Go down
Angerboda

Angerboda

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Catwoman   Character Profile: Catwoman I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:36 pm

(mahaha xD <3)
Character Profile: Catwoman Tumblr_inline_minbr9Rj9G1qz4rgp

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Catwoman   Character Profile: Catwoman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Catwoman
Page 1 of 1