Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vali

Vali

Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Empty
PostSubject: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Vali sighed for what must've been the hundredth time this afternoon, walking with heavy and hesitant steps through the main entrance.
He really had no clue on what this place really was. Well except for training ‘heroes’. Honestly not really his thing, but that man had told him… that maybe this way he could finally start over, forget his past and just stop running. He had almost forgotten to what exactly he was running from. But every time he tried to think back to it, all he saw was his brother being torn to pieces by his own hands.
He shacked his head violently, as if shacking the very memory off of him. If he kept this way up then he’ll be stuck where he was for few more centuries, again.
He halted and looked around, clutching the bag hanging over his shoulder a little tighter as he looked around. He had no idea where to go exactly…
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:27 pm

After having rested for more then a day Hannah was starting to feel slightly back to normal, she was still tired but at least now she could walk around without falling over. She made her way to the Main Entrance planning on going for a walk when she saw a boy arrive, he looked nervous and seemed to be on edge not that Hannah could blame him. Being new at a school was never fun and she decided to go talk to him, "Hi." She said cheerfully as she approached him with a smile on her face.
Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_mii9x4v2uy1qhzndpo1_400
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Having been way to occupied trying to figure out where to go, Vali almsot jumped out of his skin when someone suddenly appeard and greated him.
He spun around, looking as if wanting to attack with his arms raised but quickly lowerd them as he saw it was just normal girl. Well, as normal as anyone in this place would be he guessed....
He cleared his throut and straithgend up, hiding his embarrassment.
"Umm hi..." he mumbled, smiling shyly a she took ehr in. She looked... felt nice enough.
Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_mmarssv96E1rqgagdo8_r1_250
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:49 pm

"Sorry I should introduce myself huh?" She asked with a little laugh as she inwardly kicked herself for not having done so earlier and then smiled at him, "My name is Hannah, are you new?" She asked curiously, she pretended not to have noticed how he had gotten into a defensive position as soon as she had approached him. She wondered if he had heard about the attack on the school after all if he had then he would have every right to be scared.
Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_maultt3KLq1qg3ih1o1_500
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:54 pm

He forced himself to relax more, pushign abck all the thoughts of everyone walking him was out to hurt him. However, as the girl spoke kindly he felt it easier to do so. It made him think a little of his mother...
"Oh... I'm Vali," he introduced himself, giving a slight bow in reflex. Old habbits die hard.
"And well yes, I'm new. That obvious huh?" he laughed a little. "Was almost startignt o think I got to the wrong place... is prety empty here," he commenetd as he looked around them once more.

Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_mmarssv96E1rqgagdo2_250
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:06 pm

She smiled as he bowed to her and blushed a little bit, ok so she wasn't exactly used to guys bowing to her...and it was a certainly a pleasant surprise. At his words she nodded, "Yeah well some of the other students are recovering from an attack on the school last night." She explained with a small frown. The frown wasn't aimed at him but more as she thought about what had happened the night before, "The teachers have upped the security measures so something won't happen like this again though." She added gently as she gave him a small smile.
Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_mhj6x0KSa61ro6xr9o1_500
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:13 pm

"Ah..." was all he mutterd, not looking to be surprised by this. Having those sort of things happening.... Well, nothing unusal for him. Especially if one were born and raised in a place like Asgard.
He looked back at her, and couldn't help but smile a little foundly at her blush.
"Where you injured as well?" he asked alittle concernd, looking her over to make sure but didn't find anythign else than some small bruises. "Though I bet you're stronger than you look."
Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_mlmsqzyZBS1r61hj9o2_500

(sorry honey... but i'll be going early today too Dx i just can't sleep these days >.< love ya<333333)
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:25 pm

(its ok <33333 LOOOVE YA!!!)
She smiled and looked down, "Well thank you, but uh I still have a lot to learn." She admitted as she gave him a shy smile. Looking back up she smiled at him again, "So do you need help finding your room or anything like that?" She asked quietly as she tried to change the subject, she had never been good with compliments. For one she had a hard time believing it and for another she didn't have the greatest self-esteem and was always second guessing herself.
Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_mdqr93rf4j1rk8t7no1_400_large
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:53 am

"Don't we all," he replied with a soft chuckle.
Looking around them once more, ha gave her nodd, figuring he'd probably never find the damn room on his own anyway. "That'd be great, thank you miss," he smiled gratefully.
And this way, maybe he could learn to open up a little more. Sure has been a while since he simply just talked with anyway.
Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_lylk2g1Ygc1r9gsiqo1_500
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:07 pm

She smiled back at him and started to lead the way, "So Vali what classes are you going to be in?" She asked curiously as she turned to look back at him, maybe she would be able to talk more with him if he was in some of her classes.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Tearig his eeys away from every room the passed, he looked back at her. "Huh..? h yeha right classes..." he said sheepishly. "Um, i'm not sure myself yet..." he grinned boyishly. "Which ones will you be attending?"
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:48 pm

She smiled and looked down, "If I remember right, Archery 105 which is taught by the Hood...kinda an odd name but whatever. Computer Hacking 101, which I think is taught by the Headmistress and Batgirl, then Advanced Weaponry and Technology which I think was taught by Iron Man at one point." She said and then looked down. "Then Survival Techniques and Basic Combat which is taught by someone called Blink and then Sharpshooting and Warfare which is taught by Black Widow." She said as she listed off her classes. She made a face as she finished her classes, "Personally I think there are too many fighting classes...and my power isn't exactly useful in a fight." She admitted with a blush.
Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_mhoj9giz7d1s0p2y7o1_500
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:00 pm

"Archery and Advanced Weaponry??" he reapted excitedly. hoping he could attend to at least those classes. And besides, if Hannah was in them, well the merrier for him!
"Wow, guess I wasn't giving this place a fair chance after all," he grinned boyishly.
He blinked down at her, rasing an eyebrow. "Well, you're the only one who decides whether is useless or not," he said simply, first lookign a little put off that she tlaked so down on herself.
"But if you ask me, it's not ones power who makes one strong, but who you are and how you're using it right?" he said warmly and patted her shoulder in a friendly manner.
Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_mm81yp3Msm1qcakp8o1_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:13 pm

She smiled over at him and nodded, "Yeah I guess you're right, and so far all the classes do seem to be pretty awesome so that's a bonus." She admitted with a little laugh as she looked over at him. "So you want to learn archery? Or do you already know how?" She asked curiously having noticed how he had gotten excited over that particular class.
Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_llu2esFHBQ1qiyk0yo1_500
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:24 pm

"That's the spirit," he smiled encouragingly. "Well, let's just say it's a great hobby of mine. But I've always ahd to teahc myself that, so it'd be nice to ahve a real pro (I hope) to teach me for once," he grinned. "So yeah I know how... but never hrut to get betetr right? Ho about you, what class would you prefer?"

Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_mmsxvmZrlq1sqw695o1_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:54 pm

"Well Archery does sound pretty cool, and I've always wanted to learn how to do it so I am looking forward to that class. And hmmm I think Survoval Techniques would be pretty neat, and not to mention helpful if something comes up." She added with a thoughtful look on her face as she thought about it. "I never would have thought I'd ever have the chance to come to a school like this." She admitted quietly before she shook her head.
Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_inline_mk11tvaSo31qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:08 pm

"Really? W-well if you want... I can always help if needed..." he offerd happily. "Survival Techniques? That's pretty easy," he thought out loud. Wellfor him maybe... sicne he's littelry been doing just that ever sicne he ran away from home. Just, somethgin he had to learn by himself. "But yeah, as you're saying, pretty helpfull."
He watched her face as she spoke with a found smile, amazed at he relaxed he already felt. "No? Well...neither did I..."

Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_mlwpwuX6q01qehjb0o2_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:17 pm

"Oh I'd love it if you could teach me!" She blurted and then blushed again, "I mean that would be really nice thanks." She said with a shy smile at him before gently nudging him with her shoulder, "So guess we both needed to come here then huh?" She asked gently, after all being here had meant that she could meet at of these amazing people, and for the first time in a long time actually making friends.
Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] Tumblr_inline_mk14fxjjNK1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:19 pm

"It'll be my pleasure," he grinned. Okay, so it wasn't that ahrd to socialize afetr all, he sure was paranid over nothing. Or mayeb ti was just this girl... Not everyone would treat him this nicely, he's mroe than certain of that.
"Yeah, apparently so," he smiled warmly. "Got alot to learn afetr all..." he added with a sadder tone.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:31 pm

She smiled when he said it would be his pleasure to teach her, "Thanks." She said with some excitement and then when he spoke again she frowned at his sad tone. "Hey, we can help each other out...and besides I've got a lot to learn too." She said gently as she studied him with concern before she noticed they had reached the Boy's Dorms. "So lets see who you're roomed with." She said out loud as she started to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:39 pm

He was about tell her that it wasn't the lessosn itself he worried about, but shrugged it off as they reached the boy dorms. It wasn't anything he ever felt explaning anyway.
Lookign aroudn the room, he found the oen he thoguth would be his and casually pushed the door open, throwing in his bag. "Looks deceant enough," he smiled contently. It sure was a whiel abck sicne he last slept on a real bed.

(late here.... gonna go sleep x'3 lova yaaaaaaa<3)
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:55 pm

She smiled and leaned against the doorway, "Well I'm glad I could help you find your way around." She said gently before she pushed herself off the doorframe and turned to go, "I'll see you around hopefully in class or something." She said as she smiled at him.
(okie NIIIGHT!!)
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:55 am

"Oh wait, hang on!" he called out to ehr, grabbing her wrist before she left the room. "Uh I mean... Thank you Hannah," he said quickly and let go, bowing slightly. "I really appreciate this.If you don't mind.... maybe you could help me find a teacher?"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:40 am

She looked around in surprise when he grabbed her around the wrist but smiled at him as he talked, even more so when he bowed again. "Um like right now?" She asked curiously as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:15 am

He smiled sheepishly, glancing around the room alittle uncertain.
"If it's possible for you that is... Don't wanna trouble you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next