Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:30 pm

She smiled warmly at him, "Its no trouble." She said gently as she smiled over at him. She tilted her head towards the door, "So shall we take a look around?" She asked as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:10 pm

His smile brightend, and almost dragged ehr out fo the room, lettign his excitment take over more. "you're the guide, any place you'd recomend?"
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:26 pm

She laughed gently at his enthusiasm and shrugged, "I don't know most of the teachers but lets pick a direction and start there?" She asked as she lightly squeezed his hand before smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:39 pm

he squeed back, mostly out fo reflex, but quikcly looked away a she felt another blush comming on.
Get a grip Vali... geez.
"Sounds like a plan... lead the way miss."
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:46 pm

She smiled again and started to lead the way, inwardly wondering at the blush he had briefly shown "Hmmm...lets go this way." She said after she had scanned the area and picked a random direction. As they walked she smiled up at him, "So any teacher in particular you're looking for?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:59 pm

"Well..." he thoguth for a moment, recalling that mysetiours man who had told him about this place. he wouldn't even be here if ti wasn't for him soo...
"Not sure what his name is, but I think he's a teacher here..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Hannah frowned, "He told you about this place? What did he look like?" She asked curiously as she stared up at him, she wondered what his story had been exactly but it wasn't her business so she wouldn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:22 pm

"Not... really sure. He has dark hair, and silky voice that creepds you out," he chuckled sheepishly. "He looked firendly, but ti almsot felt like eh was just acting though..." he mumbled as his thoughts staretd to wander.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:33 pm

She frowned, "Sounds like Black Adam....he took off with one of the teachers last night, I think her name was Sigyn." She said quietly as she thought about it. "Anyway I know the teachers are going to start looking for them today." She added almost as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:51 pm

He froze at hearign her name, lettign go of Hannah's hand. For amoment he jsut stood there, motuh slaightly agape in shock and eyes wide, not wantign to belive he ahd just heard right.
"S-sigyn..?" he chocked otu, taking a step back.
Oh no. No nononononono NO.
"I'm so fuckign stupid!" he hissed under his breath, rubbing his forhead and staretd pacing around.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:03 am

Hannah frowned and looked at him with concern, "Vali, what is it? What's wrong?" She asked quietly, suddenly feeling bad that she had brought it up.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:20 am

His head snapepd back to her, eyes no longer holdign that gentle and curious in them. "They gonna start looking for them today? WHy the hell wait and not go afetr them when it happend?!" he hissed and turned to go for the excit.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Hanna frowned and hurried after him, "I think it was because they had a lot of injured students to take care of, Vali where are you going?" She asked as she caught up to him.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:23 pm

"The bigger reason to go after them!" he roared out, not noticing the low growling of a wolf erupting for him. "I knew I shouldn't have come here.... Useless place... stupid stupid stupid!" he kept chanting to himself in anger.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Hannah bit her bottom lip when she heard his voice darken, " Vali, if she's hurt I can help her so I'll come with you." She said softly as she followed him.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:42 pm

He turned to glare coldly at her, eyes flashing a dark yellow for a second. At firstt he looked liek eh was going to deny her help, but then just roughly pushed past her. "You betetr keep up and stay true to your word..." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Hannah sighed and followed after, "Don't worry, I will." She stated as she followed after him, not exactly sure if she was being smart by doing it.
(Shall we move to the topic with Sigyn and Black Adam)
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:53 pm

(sure^^ if that's ok with Jay? :3)
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:00 pm

(Yeah I just texted her and she should be getting home soon <333 you want to start or me? :3)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:03 pm

(YAAAAAAAYS 8D I can start then^^ weeeeeii~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]   Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure i belong here [Tag Hannah]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2