Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newest... Addition?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl

Batgirl

Newest... Addition? Empty
PostSubject: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Barbara had come back to her room, once everything was situated with the students and whoever they managed to catch during the invasion.

"Mew?" Barbara looked down, to see a black kitten with grey stripes. It had striking blue eyes and was walking over to her. It sniffed her before he rubbed against her leg.

"Aww... you're the kitten Thor got me." She said, bending down and picking him up. The kitten rubbed all over her, making her laugh.

"All right, I get it, you were lonely." She said, rubbing the kitten's head. "Guess you were used to Thor, huh?" She said, smiling.

She walked over to the bed and took off her mask, letting out a breath. She threw it on her bed, before moving to take off her cape. She paused when she remembered she used to it to help with Kitty's bleeding...

"Right... It's washing..." She muttered, remembering she left it in the laundry room. She sat down on the bed and took her boots off, her feet thanking her for the relief that came after. She took her belt off and left it on her bed with mask.

She got up and walked over to her computer, all the while, the kitten was sitting on her shoulder. "He's trained you pretty well." She said, impressed.

She pulled out the memory card that held the footage from the camera and uploaded it to her computer. She put the com-link in her ear as she moved her files around. "Batgirl here, I'm uploading footage from an attack we had tonight on a dance..." She said, sending the file to the batcomputer back home.

"When you get a chance, you'll want to watch this..." She said, before shaking her head. He wasn't answering right now, so she figured he was out. "Batgirl out." She said, before putting her com-link up and turning off her computer.

She stood up and stretched, causing the kitten to jump from her shoulder onto the chair. She smiled at him, before petting him on the head again.

"I'll need to think of a name..." She said, smiling at him. "I wonder what Thor called you while he trained you..." She said, before picking him back up.

After a moment, a smirk formed on her face. "Maybe I should just call you "Thor"... what do you think of that?" She asked, as she rubbed the kitten under the chin, receiving a purr.

"I'll probably regret it later..." She said, before yawning. "Okay, shower time and bed time..." She said, putting Thor down and heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

After a shower, and cleaning off her bed, Barbara fell asleep, with little Thor curled up next to her head.

A few hours later, a beeping noise sounded near her head. Barbara reached over to her nightstand, with her eyes closed and grabbed her cellphone. "Hello?..." She said, her voice showing how tired she was.

"You weren't answering your com-link." A familiar voice said over the phone.

"Hang on..." She said, hanging up the phone, sighing. She got up and went over to her desk and put the com-link in her ear.

"Batgirl here...." She said, fully awake now.

"Meet at the entrance of the portal..."

Barbara's eyes widened. "You're coming here? Bruce, Gotham needs you."

"Not when all of the villains are moving in on the school... Joker is too dangerous to be let loose on that school."

"Bruce, we can take care of it... I can take care of it... We already beat them once..." She said, getting dressed in a fresh costume.

"You know as well as I do that the Joker isn't as easy as to take down." Barbara winced at his tone.

"Bruce-"

"I'm already inside the portal, I'm making my way there now." He said, making Barbara sigh.

"What about Gotham?" She asked. moving to grab one of her spare capes.

"Robin can take care of it." He said, though his voice sounded slightly different. Barbara shook her head.

"You know S.H.I.E.L.D. will have men posted there and will want to know everything about you... they don't want to make a mistake like they did last time with Black Adam..." She said, putting her boots on.

"I know..." Barbara blinked, positive that his voice sounded higher.

"Uh, Bruce, is something wrong with your mic? Your voice sounds like it's getting higher...."

"There's nothing wrong with my..." She furrowed her brow when she heard him trail off.

"Batgirl, get here, now!" The urgency and how high his voice was made her jump up and grab her mask.

"On my way." She said, running out of her bedroom, leaving a confused kitten behind.

She reached the hanger and found her motorcycle. She hoped on, and stared it up, before racing out of the hanger.

She tried not to wince when she heard someone knock out the guards.

What's going on? She questioned as she sped up to get there faster.

She slowed to a stop when she got to the portal entrance. She looked around and saw the two guards were on the ground. She got off her bike and pulled out a batarang and a flashlight.

"...Batman?" She called, looking into the shadows with her flashlight.

She paused when she saw a figure walk out.

A... small figure.

She blinked at the Mini Batman in front of her. "Uh..."

He glared at her, letting her know that it really was him.

"Oh my..." She said, in shock as she watched him.

"How-"

"The portal... I believe it's been jeopardize in some way." He said, making her eyes widen more at the sound of his youthful voice.

"I won't be able to take a closer look until I can get to a lab." Batman said, looking over at Batgirl.

"Right..." She said, walking back over to her motorcycle.

After just standing there, Batman gave her a look. "I can't drive." He said, his voice low.

"Oh, sorry." Barbara said, getting on the motorcycle with him getting on behind her.

This is bizarre.... She thought, before speeding off back towards the school.

Once there, Batman got off the bike and scowled as he looked around the hanger.

"You know... Fury is going to have a fit when he finds out you knocked out his guys." Barbara said, turning off the bike.

"...They were unprepared. Joker and his group got past them, you would think they would up security around the area." Batman said, moving towards the door.

"You'd think..." She said, following him.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Thor wanted to check on Barbara and when he went to her room she didn't answer the door which made him slightly worried. Deciding to go check the area out he made his way around the school looking for Barbara. When he reached the hanger bay he thought her heard her voice and headed towards where he had heard her. He smiled when he saw her with a young boy who looked to be about ten, "Oh Barbara, I was looking for you, is this a new student?" He asked as he smiled at the young boy.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Barbara jumped when Thor showed up. She winced a little when he asked if Batman was a new student.

"Um... Hey, Thor." She said, with an uneasy smile as she glanced at Bruce. "Um, actually no... Uh, Thor, meet the man who... trained me..." She said, feeling she might as well introduce them.

Bruce just continued to glare as he walked past the guy. He wasn't liking this situation and he needed to fix it fast.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Thor raised an eyebrow at that, "Oh um I thought he'd be a little taller." He somehow managed to say before he awkwardly cleared his throat. "So he trained you then? That's exciting, well its a pleasure to meet you." He said sincerely if not slightly unsurely.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:44 pm

"Well... he usually is..." Barbara said, biting her lip.

Bruce hardly gave Thor a second look. Barbara sighed. "Can't you learn to be a little nice?" She asked, receiving a glare from him.

"Sorry I asked..." She muttered, before leading the way to the lab. "We're heading to the lab so we can figure out how to reverse this... shrinkage." She said, receiving another glare from Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Thor had to fight not to start laughing and he hastily coughed before he started to become too obvious, "I hope that its not too difficult to figure out." He stated as he started to follow them, "So have you seen the kitten yet?" He asked Barbara, hoping that she had liked his present for her.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Barbara smiled behind her hand at Thor trying to cover up his laugh. She removed her hand and smiled when Thor mentioned her kitten.

"Yes, actually..." She said, with a little giggle. "Um, you may not like the name I gave him... I was kinda tired when I gave it to him..." She said, biting her lip and was happy once again that her mask covered the areas of her cheeks where they turned red when blushing.

"The portal has been jeopardized, if you care to know." Bruce said, his tone dead serious. He was getting annoyed that this guy (and Barbara for that matter) was acting too lightly to the situation. He raised an eyebrow at the fact the guy mentioned giving Barbara a kitten, before his expression darkened a little.

{OOC: I think he knows what a kitty means XDDD}

Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Thor could almost feel the anger seeping off of the guy/kid? and glanced down at him "Yes and hopefully you'll be able to fix that right?" He asked as he studied him. He had a feeling that he was well aware of what the kitten represented and he also got the feeling he was a little...jealous. The thought was surprising but then again, maybe he had feelings for Barbara....although in his current situation...he almost shuddered.
(I get the feeling that Brucie is jealous Wink)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:21 pm

{OOC: Laughing so hard at Thor! XDD Bruce might be? Or he might be thinking about how Thor is a "god" while Barbara is a human and how they are from different universes?? XDD Who knows! Only Bruce does, lol.}

Barbara gave Bruce a look. She was going to mention the portal being jeopardized...

Guess I'll tell him Thor's name later... She thought, before smiling at her own thought.

Bruce glanced at Thor. "I have to study it and figure out how it was tampered... then I can fix it." He stated, knowing he was going to fix it.

He was not going to go through puberty again.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:37 pm

Thor nodded though it was pretty difficult to believe considering how he was a kid. "Well then I hope it can get fixed before more people try and get through the portal." He said eventually. He glanced over at Barbara with a raised eyebrow as he glanced down at the guy/kid with an incredulous look, was he for real?
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:20 am

"We'll need to send a message through to the other side, warning others of the side effects." Bruce said, as Barbara opened up one of the labs.

He ignored the look that Thor sent Barbara, who sent the man a smile and a nod of her head.

Barbara knew if anyone could do it, Bruce could.

He quickly went over to the computers and took out the tools to get a sample of his blood. He placed it on a slide and had the computer scan the blood.

"The technology here isn't as good as back home, but it will do." Bruce said, as he got to work.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:48 am

Thor nodded and smiled over at Barbara before glancing back at the guy, "I never caught your name, what is it?" He asked, he really couldn't keep calling him guy/kid in his head anymore.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:02 am

Before Bruce could give the usual "that's not your concern" remark, Barbara spoke up. "They have comic books of us here..."

Bruce looked over at her and saw she had crossed her arms. "I had a student come up to me and asked me to sign it... I wasn't even in my costume." She continued, shrugging with her arms still crossed.

Bruce stared at her for a moment before turning back to the computer. "......Bruce Wayne..." He said, after a moment of searching the computer to see if it was true.

His eyes narrowed. He was really starting to dislike this universe.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:10 am

Thor almost laughed again as Barbara mentioned the comic books, he wouldn't know as he never had really bothered much with Earth's reading materials. He nodded though as Bruce introduced himself, "Well its a pleasure Bruce, my name is Thor." He said before looking at Barbara, "She must have been a big fan." He commented with his lips twitching.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:21 am

"I know who you are." Bruce stated, not needing the introduction.

Barbara narrowed her eyes at Thor, before smirking. "Yes, actually, she told me I was an inspiration to her and that when she got her powers she decided to learn what she could based off mine and Batman's techniques. She became a hero, wanting to use her powers for good." She said, with pride in her voice.

"I'm sure she wouldn't if she knew Joker was coming to town." Bruce said, finding it ridiculous that someone became a hero because of a comic book.

"Bruce, she wanted to make use of her powers... in a good way, better then her becoming a villain." Barbara said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:27 am

Thor raised an eyebrow as he watched the two of them converse and chuckled a little bit, "Rather a Hero then a Villain and at least here she'll learn how to control her powers. Did she mention what she could do?" He asked suddenly curious as he looked at Barbara.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:38 am

"Exactly." Barbara said, agreeing with Thor.

"Well, she said she could fly, other then that, I'm unsure..." She said, remembering the girl. "She said it though as if she had more, but didn't want to tell... She's actually a student someone needs to talk with anyways..." Barbara said, before looking sadly away.

"She was the one that was raped..." She said, not noticing Bruce's glance towards her.

"So... she's the one with the lightening powers." Bruce said, turning back to the computer.

What he said made Barbara pause. "I don't remember..."

"When she was screaming, lightening was hitting her rapist's back, as if trying to get him away from her; the power came from her." Bruce said, not looking back at her.

"I... guess I missed that part when I looked at the video..." She said, thinking of how she actually didn't watch all of it... she only saw the end result of the girl being raped.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:48 am

Thor raised an eyebrow at that, "Interesting....her powers remind me of my own. Do you think I could meet her? It sounds like she may not have total control over the lightning and if that is the case then she needs to be trained by someone who knows how to use the same power." He pointed out. She probably wouldn't he comfortable with him though seeing as how most rape victims avoided men after being raped, "Although Torunn could also teach her." He added, however he wasn't sure id his daughter would have the patience for it.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:54 am

Barbara smiled at Thor. "If I'm remembering right, she told me she couldn't wait for her class with us. She thought it would be so cool to learn to control her flying from the god of thunder..." She said, shrugging.

"I'm sure she would want to learn it from you... I saw her talking with a male student after the event... she seemed fine around him." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:14 pm

He nodded in understanding, " Well then I'll seek her out and ask if she would like some training." He said as he thought about what she had said. Folding his arms he looked down at Bruce, "So how long will it take to find an antidote?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:42 am

"...If you stop asking pointless questions, it shouldn't take long at all." Bruce said, looking at Thor, giving him the batglare.

"Go find a tree to strike down or something." He said, turning back to the computer.

Barbara's eyes widened. "Bruce..." She hissed, not believing he just did that.

Bruce ignored her, causing her to sigh and shake her head. "Ignore him, Thor..." She said, softly, glaring a hole in the back of Bruce's head.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:46 am

Thor raised an eyebrow at his attitude, "I guess being stuck in a kid's body has started to get to your head Bruce." He said eventually, months ago he would have lashed out with his hammer but he was getting a better reign on his temper. He looked at Barbara and bowed formally to her, "When he's done here, feel free to visit me." He said shortly, if he stayed there any longer he really would lose his temper.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:51 am

"I'm always like this." Bruce stated, smirking, knowing he was getting to the god.

Barbara glared at Bruce, before smiling at Thor. "That's fine, I'll see you later." She said, smiling.

Silence filled the room when Thor left.

"He's just as annoying as Clark, maybe more so." Bruce said, earning a look from Barbara.

"If I didn't know better, Bruce, I'd say you were just jealous... But I do know better." She said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:20 am

"There you are, seriously I had to hook a ride with Logan here...you just couldn't wait to jump inside the portal now could you?" Selina demanded as soon as she walked into the lab. She only gave Barbara a parting look as she narrowed her gaze at Bruce's back, he was going to pay for making her look....look so damn young.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:31 am

{OOC: YAY! Chibi fight! *gets glares from both Bruce and Selina* Um... BYE! *runs away*}

Barbara looked at Selina with wide eyes. She stayed quiet as she went off on Bruce.

Bruce closed his eyes, before answering Selina. "Seems like you couldn't either." He stated, studying his blood on the screen.

Logan smirked when Kitty appeared. "Bout time." He said, before walking into the room. He saw a kid in a bat costume sitting at one of the computers.

"Well... here's what you weren't going to believe..." Logan said, gesturing to Kitty.

"They're actually adults."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest... Addition?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Grounds-
Jump to: