Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why Do I Try? (Open to All)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

Why Do I Try? (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Selina wasn't entirely sure what had happened, she had followed Bruce when she had heard him decide to go the macho act and try and save people from the Joker. While she understood his reasoning that didn't make her any happier, she was determined to stop him from doing something stupid only to watch as he walked through the portal. You don't need to follow him Selina, after all just think of all the places you can steal from without him interfering, the thought was tempting and she almost turned around to go back. She actually took a few steps in the opposite direction before she sighed and turned around, you always make me second guess myself she thought bitterly. Even if they weren't in a relationship of sorts anymore she still cared for the guy, "You owe me Bruce." She muttered before she stepped through the portal. She could feel something start to change almost as soon as she stepped through and could almost feel herself shrinking it was scary. And then it was over and she was lying on the ground with her eyes tightly squeezed shut, she didn't feel so good, in fact she felt pretty sick. Slowly sitting up she looked down at herself and gasped....what the hell had happened with her body? She had to take a few moments to compose herself, thankfully her costume had adjusted so it still fit her but now it appeared she was just playing dress up. She scowled and shook her head, she needed to find Bruce and make him change her back to normal, "And this is what I get for trying to do the right thing for once." She muttered bitterly.
Why Do I Try? (Open to All) Tumblr_mn4jm7Wzw11rmi8yeo1_400
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Logan rode his motorcycle to the portal entrance. He got a call from Fury about the guards at the portal, and, after making sure it was Fury this time, he got on his bike and headed out there, not even really paying attention that Barbara Gordon's bike wasn't in the hanger.

He drove on and slowed his bike to a stop when he came to the portal entrance. He got off his bike and took a sniff of the air.

"...Looks like Gordon was here..." He muttered, looking around. He walked over to see the guys waking up. He raised an eyebrow when he saw an extra body with them.

"Uh... who's the kid?" He asked, seeing a little girl in a halloween costume.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Selina frowned as she saw an older man drive up on a bike and made a face at his words, "I'm not a kid." She stated coldly as she glared at him. Ok she was really starting to hate her current body...."You can thank the portal back there for changing me into a younger version of myself." She added as she threw a glare back at it before walking over the guys who were only starting to wake up, she hoped they had severe headaches.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow. "Uh, huh..." He said, unsure if he should believe her or not. "Know what happened to them?" He asked, nodding his head towards the guards.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:06 pm

She threw a glance back at them not really caring what had happened to them, "My guess is Batman took care of them...if he arrived in the same condition I did I can only imagine how displeased he must have been." She stated as she turned to look back at him. She gave him a small smile even if it was slightly insincere, "Who are you?" She asked as she gave him a once over.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow. "Batman?" He repeated. "That explains Gordon..." He said, shaking his head.

He gave her a look. "Not until you tell me who you are, ki-lady..." He said, catching himself. He had a feeling she would start something if he called her a kid again.

He really wasn't in the mood to fight right now.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:44 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him when he almost called her kid but she was admittedly impressed when he corrected himself. "Catwoman, and don't say anything about how my name wouldn't work." She said warningly. There was no way she would ever call herself Catgirl.....urgh, and she honestly hoped puberty wasn't an option for her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:29 am

"Didn't cross my mind..." He said, before walking over to her. "Seems like Batman, or whatever the hell his name is, got picked up by one of the staff. I'm going to tell you what's going to happen when these two guys wake up; they will want you to come with them, to be questioned at S.H.I.E.L.D. and possibly on lock down, or you can come back to the university with me, where most likely where your buddy is." He said, crossing his arms, giving her the two options that were in front of her.

Logan looked at over the men that were waking up. "You two all right?" He asked, as they rubbed their heads.

"Ugh... after some aspirin I will..." One of them said.

"Know what happened?"

The other one shook his head. "No... One minute we were talking, next I black out with a killer headache..." He said, before noticing Catwoman.

"... Who's the kid?"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:01 am

"For the last time I'm not a kid." Selina snapped as she turned on the guards with a fierce glare on her face. She actually started to look a little older as she stared at him before she flicked her eyes to Logan. "Fine, I'll go with you." She said but she looked extremely reluctant.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:05 am

Logan smirked. "Yeah, she's with me." He said, to the guards. He nodded over at Catwoman to his bike. "Come on." He said, leading the way.

He looked back over his shoulder at the guards. "Tell Nick he needs to bump up security... You two look like you could use a vacation." He said, as he got on his bike and started it up.

He waited for Catwoman to get on, before he sped off, leaving two stunned looking guards behind.

"...You know... he's right, Joe..." One of the guards said.

"Yeah... He is Sam..."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:36 am

Selina shook her head at him before she followed him onto his bike, she hoped he had been telling her the truth otherwise she might have to hurt him. "So a school huh?" She asked with some distaste.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:03 am

"Got a problem with that?" Logan asked, glancing back at her.

"Trust me, it's better then S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters..." He told her. "We'll figure out what we're going to do once we get there. If Batman's in the same condition as you... we'll have to figure out how this is going to work at the school."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:55 am

She made a face, "Well if he can figure out a way to get me back to normal then I suppose I have nothing to lose." She said quietly inwardly though she was more then a little upset that she had to rely on other people to help her. "This school you mentioned, why would Batman go there?" She asked eventually.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:13 am

"Probably because the school got attacked last night. By some guys from our universe and some from yours. There was some clown guy there, a guy dressed as a scarecrow..." Logan said, feeling a growl want to form in his chest when he thought of the scarecrow guy...

Logan pulled into the Hanger. "We're here." He said, getting off the bike.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:23 am

"So this is where The Joker and Scarecrow wound up...I was almost starting to miss them." She said lightly as she slid off the bike with ease. "You didn't happen to notice some blonde clown chick with him too? Or maybe a redhead who loves plants to death?" She asked as she looked up at him, another thing she didn't quite like... After all she liked looking people in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:30 am

"Yeah, we got the blonde in a cell...." Logan said, leading the way out of the hanger. "Haven't seen any redhead besides Gordon. Now that I know about her though... We'll be keeping a look out."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:38 am

"Ahh so Barbara's here too then? Wait a second is Dick here?" She asked seeming to recall Richard vanishing a few weeks ago and Barbara before that. Then all the major villains had just disappeared, " There's also a crazy knife lover Zsasz, and trust me if he likes you enough he'll make certain you're remembered." She said with a shrug. She glanced up at him, "So where is Batman then or is that classified?" She asked in a unreadable tone.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:52 am

"Dick Grayson? Yeah, but haven't heard from him." Logan said, recalling the name of one of the teachers.

"... You don't say..." He said, starting to get pissed at Fury's crew.

Why the hell weren't they doing their jobs?!

"I don't know where he is, I just know Gordon brought him here... Come on, I know where they headed..." He said, after sniffing the air after a moment.

Looks like Thunder is with them too. He thought, as he led the way.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:18 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him as he sniffed the air, "Senses like a dog or something?" She couldn't help but ask. It hasn't quite escaped her notice that this guy reminded her of wolves...and dogs and cats as a rule never really got along. However she had a feeling if he had hated her he would have tried attacking her earlier on.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:11 pm

"Wolverine, actually." He stated, as he led the way.

"Happens to be one of my many talents...." He stated, not really bragging, just stating it.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:45 pm

She snorted, "Bet your girlfriend approves." She couldn't help but say, even if he hadn't been bragging Selina could tell he was a confident man. "So Wolverine...that your nickname around here? Or can I call you Wolvie?" She asked with a small smirk on her face unable to help nagging him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:27 am

Logan sent her a glare over his shoulder, not responding to the girlfriend comment.

"Wolverine will do. Unless you want me to call you KittenWoman." He said, glancing at her with a smirk.

He was good with the nicknames too.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:44 am

She rolled her eyes at his back but with a small smirk on her face, "KittenWoman? Sounds like you're trying too hard, how about you just call me Selina and we'll call it good." She said as she may have allowed her eyes to study his butt...he really was in good form, if he had a girlfriend she was one lucky girl.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:47 am

Logan smirked. "So you do have a real name then?" He asked, before pausing at the labs.

"You can stop looking at my butt, we're here." He said, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:50 am

She laughed, "Damn you are good." She said with a playful wink up at him before staring at the labs with a raised eyebrow, "And of course I have a real name, doesn't everybody?" She asked with a raised eyebrow in his direction before opening the doors to the lab, "You never told me yours though." She added as she looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Try? (Open to All)   Why Do I Try? (Open to All) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Do I Try? (Open to All)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Grounds-
Jump to: