Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy?   Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:28 am

I need to bring Diana in somehow, so if anyone wants to meet her, that would be welcome. ^^ Also, I realize I didn't bring my villain in for the Masquerade - even so, the more I think about it, the more I realize Ivy wouldn't have shown anyways, just because she hates Joker with a fiery passion xD - so I'd like a chance to RP as her as well. ^^
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy?   Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:48 am

i would say let Harley and Ivy but Harley has been captured so would Ivy like to meet Johnny? ^^
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy?   Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:27 am

O.O She's been captured? Oh dang. Ivy's not gonna like that XD And sure!! ^^ That should be interesting. XD
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy?   Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:43 pm

yeah batgirl caught her and handcuffed her after their fight. *shrugs*.... where would you like Johnny and Ivy to meet.... (while he does like taking advantage of girls he does know about Ivy's immunity so he will try to seduce her ^^
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy?   Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Hmmm . . . . Ivy's probably hanging out in the forest somewhere XD (Yeeeeaaaah . . . she's not gonna give in easily XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy?   Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:49 pm

doesn't mean he won't try ^^ you want to start or me.... and do you have a name in mind?
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy?   Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:47 am

I can start!! ^^ And I think I do . . .
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy?   Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:54 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy?   Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna RP with either Wonder Woman or Ivy?
Page 1 of 1