Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:14 pm

She raised an eyebrow at that but didn't argue, after all she had a feeling he wouldn't appreciate anything she said. "I see." She said quietly as she stared down at her nails before looking back up at him. She got up and stretched, "Well I guess I'll see you around." She said as she gave him a little salute.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:21 pm

He waved at her, this time not getting up or trying to stop her. "I'm sure you will... Kitten."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:41 pm

She wasn't sure she liked hearing him call her Kitten but she didn't bother correcting him and left.
(End? <3)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:10 am

(I guess, no more ideas for this thread<3 x'D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3