Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) Empty
PostSubject: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:54 am

Ivy had been walking through the forest for a while now. She had allowed her skin to take on its normal, green hue, and her feet were bare. The grass seemed to grow a bit greener and thicker where she walked, and Ivy had a contented smirk on her face. This was quite the lovely forest indeed. And the perfect place for her to stay as she tried to avoid the Joker . . .

Ivy had no doubt that he'd be angry that she'd decided to skip out on his storming the school. But really, had he expected her to help him? Ivy made no secret of her disdain for the clown, and to top it off, she really wasn't in the mood to terrorize a bunch of children and watch some of those distasteful men rape a bunch of young girls. Really, what was the point of all it?

Ivy exhaled and ran a hand through her thick red hair. No, now wasn't the time to think of such things. Now was the time when she'd enjoy being where she belonged; with other plants.

"Don't forget, you're more plant than human, darling," Ivy muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:36 am

Johnny was bored and decided to take a walk through the forest. While he didn't really care about the environment he did have a healthy respect for it. All of the drugs he would make were always pure. No processed chemicals.

"Well well, I was just looking to see some nice scenery and I got a gorgeous flower right in front of me." Johnny grinned as he leaned against a tree as he looked over the beautiful red head Poison Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:50 am

Ivy exhaled when she heard Johnny's voice, and she glanced over at him. "Careful sweetheart, not all flowers are as sweet as they appear," she said with a quirked eyebrow. Wonderful, she comes out for some alone time, and a sleaze still manages to find her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:04 am

Johnny grinned. "Well I would hope not. If that was the case then life wouldn't be all that interesting." he stepped forward. "So tell me Ivy. May I call you Ivy? What are you doing out here? other then communing with nature of course." He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:58 pm

Ivy arched an eyebrow and crossed her arms, standing up a bit straighter. "I don't see how it's any of your business. Though do tell, how many girls did you rape at that little school?" she asked coolly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Johnny raised an eyebrow. "I didn't get to rape any of the girls." He told her with a shrug. "The other students kept getting in the way. And Honestly it' wouldn't have been as fun with all those people around. I actually like my privacy when I'm with a girl, or woman." He told her casually.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Ivy arched an eyebrow. "So there's no witnesses, you mean," she said a bit dryly before exhaling. "What do you want, speedster?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Johnny waved a hand dismissively. "It's never about Witnesses. I could careless about that. but I felt like taking a walk and found myself here." He explained in a bored tone. "But you lucky you didn't come to the party last night." He said in a bored tone. "It was a pretty random debacle I think the Jokes little girlfriend got captured though I'm not sure." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:15 pm

For a split second, something changed in Ivy's eyes, though she quickly covered it up. "Harley's been captured then?" she asked in disinterested tone.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:38 pm

Johnny raised an eyebrow at Ivy's momentary laps in control. "I suppose so. Though I don't know her by name." He told her casually. "So I suppose you know her?" He asked thought he suspected he knew the answer.

(sorry it took so long Work)
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:40 am

(It's okay ^^)

Ivy crossed her arms, and averted her eyes in a disinterested look. "We performed a few crimes together in Gotham, that's all, really,"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:02 am

"Yeah." Johnny said with a smirk. "I'm sure that's all it is." He gave a slight laugh. "If you need to talk about anything Sweets you can talk to me." He offered causally.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Ivy coolly arched an eyebrow. "Of course," she said dryly. "Don't you have to go seduce some young girls somewhere else?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Johnny smirked and stepped forward. "Now why would I want a girl when there's a breathtaking woman right in front of me?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:13 am

Ivy looked over at Johnny, and she burst out into laughter. "Oh, Johnny, your normal tricks won't work on me. Sorry, darlin'," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Johnny smirked as he stepped forward. He slid one hand over her waist and pulled her to him slowly. "Now my dear Ivy who ever said what I was saying was a trick. You are a beautiful woman." he used his finger to trace over the top of her breasts. "With a woman like you I won't use tricks I just do my best." he leaned forward and kissed her check gently.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Ivy arched an eyebrow and gave him a small smile. "Why, I'm flattered," she said, batting her eyelashes before leaning forward and whispering in his ear. "But you should know better than to touch a rose without looking for thorns," as Ivy spoke, one of the many vines she kept on her wrapped around Johnny's ankle and yanked, causing him to fall down.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Johnny yelped as he was tripped up but he held on tight to Ivy as he went down. He laughed after he hit the ground with her on top of him. He smirked up at her. "And you my dear Rose should remember to not underestimate a man's grip when he's holding a beautiful woman." He leaned up and kissed her lips hard before pulling back.

(he heals kind of Like Wolverine so any effects will be short to almost non existent. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Ivy's eyes narrowed when he kissed her, and she sent a multitude of poisons through her lips in that instant - not enough to kill or seriously injure him, but enough to make him in some extreme pain for a while. "And you should never underestimate a woman's back-up plan," she replied, pushing him away and standing up.

(Okay ^^ the poison shouldn't have too long a lasting effect on him then XD)
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:47 pm

Johnny felt the rush of poison rush though his system. His body tightened up slightly before he felt it rush out of his system. He sat up slowly. "Now that was something. You definitely pack a kick don't you?" he grinned. as he followed after her. "I get why you walk away but I think that you and I could have a lot of fun together so I'm going to keep coming." He told her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Ivy looked over her shoulder and narrowed her eyes. "You're becoming more and more of a nuisance by the minute, you know that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Johnny grinned and held open his arms invitingly. "It's one of my best qualities dear Ivy." He told her happily. "Though I have others but those you would have to let me show you." He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Ivy arched an eyebrow. "I shall have to live with the disappointment then," she said dryly before turning to walk away again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:17 pm

Johnny zipped around in front of her. "Now come on Ivy what have you got against us having some fun?" He gave her a playful pout.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Ivy exhaled and looked over at Johnny. "Well, I suppose it depends on your definition of fun. If it's what I think it is then there are multiple reasons I can think of,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)   Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sap's Colder Than Blood (Tag: Johnny Quick)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next