Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermes

Hermes

Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) Empty
PostSubject: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Hermes had wandered into the library purely by chance, really. He hadn't been looking for it - though to be honest, he wasn't really looking for anything when he'd walked into this school. He was impressed with the level of security they'd had around it - nothing he couldn't get around of course, but he was brilliant, so they shouldn't feel too upset if they ever found out.

His hands in the pockets of his suit, Hermes looked around, picked up a book at random - while he was here he might as well see what they had for their youngsters to read. And this book had an apple on it, so it looked as if Demeter might like it - flipped through it, and made a face. "Oh no, not this rubbish," he grumbled before literally throwing it away, causing it to crash into a stack of books. He seemed unaware of the wreckage he had just caused, and went to looking through some other books.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Lilium had seaked inside the libray,a nd happily picked out a whole pile of ooks for ehr to get lost in. She had happily been reading it in her own nice little corner she had found further inside the library, and claimed it as 'Ami's corner'. She was almsot completley out fo vuew behind ehr little mountains and wall's of books of all kinds, contently browsing through her little collection until she found something intressting, and nibbling her chocolate bar.
She almsot knocked her book towers down when she heard something being throwned, and then quickly followed by several more.
Frowing, she squeezed her way out and peeked out from behind a bookshelf, raising an eyebrow as she watched the man tossing books over hsi shoulder carelessly,a nd then the mess he made around him.
She pouted. No respect for books these days... geez.
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Hermes continued to flip through books, tossing them away when he didn't like them, creating an even bigger mess. He suddenly stopped, and he turned around with a slight frown. "Someone there?" he asked. He only then seemed to notice all the fallen books around him. "Blimey, did I do that?" he asked, scratching behind his head. "Thought I was a better shot than that,"
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:29 pm

She almost squeeked in surprise when he suddenly turned around, and quickly jumped bakc behidn the giant bookshelf. Hearign him talk out loud to himself, she mentally smacked herself. Why the hell was she hiding anyway? It's nto liek he was a killer or soemthing... or so she thought.
She cleared her throut and stepped out in the view, crossing ehr arms over her chest and giving him a slight dissaproving look. "I'd say.." she mumbled.
...nice hair, she couldn't help but think as she stuided him.
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Hermes gave a friendly smile when a young woman stepped out from behind the bookshelf. She didn't seem too bad - rather pretty, though she didn't seem to like what he'd done to the library.
"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you," he said brightly before looking down at the fallen books. "Or injure your books," he said, a frown creasing his forehead. "I could have sworn I was a better shot than that," he muttered before picking up a book and throwing it at the bookshelf, it somehow landing perfectly on the shelf. Hermes' whole face brightened up. "Ah! That's better! I just can't do over the shoulder then,"
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:57 pm

She gave him a puut, pretednign to be annoyed but quickly felt ehr (barely) irritation vanish as he spoke up. "Nah, not my books so I don't really care," she shrugged and casually bent down to pikc up one she thoguth looked intressting.
She blinked when she saw him throw one bakc to it's place and land prefectly in the shelf. Glancing at him, she ahd to look away before she'd blush. That smile was contagious!
"Wow," was all she could manage to say at first, before feeling herself grin as well. "I don't suppose you used teleknises or something?"
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Hermes smiled brightly. "Oh, well, still sorry though! I must have disrupted your reading or something," he said as he threw another book to its place, his grin widening. Two in a row, and now the girl didn't seem to be too upset with him! Today was already getting better! He turned to her and shook his head. "Nope! Just over a thousand years of practice, that's all!" he said, throwing another book.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:09 pm

She felt her won smile wideing when seeing his bright, and damn contagious smile. He was sort of cute... and with nice hair.
She laughed as she impressed watched him throw another book back to it's place unharmed, efore she gaped again.
She stared bakc at him with a balnk expression. "Are you go or soemthign" she blurted out, eyes almost shinning with interesst and curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Hermes turned to her with a bright grin. "Yep! Hermes, God of Travelers, Orators, Thieves, Medicine, and Inventions at your service! Also known as the Messenger of the Gods and the Guide of the Dead and such, but people always seem to mention those two," he said, his face scrunching up slightly before it brightened again. "And who are you? Human, I'm guessing,"
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:24 pm

If possible, her smile grew even more until it looked like it would break her face in half. "Is this school attackign gods or soemthing?" she giggled excitedly. "You're like the only god I like from the greek myths! And, I don't like much..." she bit her lip in excitment, not sure of what more to say withotu soundign like a desperate myth fangirl...
She roleld her eyes at his statment. "Yeah, just a human girl who has no dreams of beign a hero. Soem call me sleepyhead, others 'stupid', soemtimes movie-geek, ut mostly commonly known as Ami. Very nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Hermes tilted his head. "Not that I know of, came here quite by accident, really," he admitted, scratching the back of his head before smiling brightly. "Really? Well, at the risk of sounding like Narcissus, I have to agree with you. The other gods are a bunch of stuck up pratts who're still living in the Ancient times," he said with a grimace.
He smiled brightly at her description. "Brilliant name, Ami! Very nice to meet you, too!" he said, shaking her hand excitedly. "Now, what can you tell me about this place?" he asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Her cheeks almsot hurt from smiling so damn much, but it was impossible to stop with this man, uh, god. Besides, felt good to smile, and not be locke dup in her own safe little corner the whole time.
"Thanks, my dad is dman proud voer it," she chuckled. "And not much I'm afraid.... just arrived a couple of day ago and all that's ahppend sicne then was an atatck on shcool.." she mumbled. "I don't know anythign really, a few weeks bakc I didn't even belive in any of this stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Hermes started in alarm. "Attack?" 'So that's why security is so intense here,' he thought before looking around. "Wait, what kind of school is this? I thought it was just a boarding school for ridiculously rich kids," he said, looking genuinely confused.
Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) Tumblr_lud6w6OPuM1qeeyux
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:05 pm

She raised an eyeborw at him, asi if saying: Really? before grinning a little smugly at the god. "What part of me looks rich, message boy?" she teased lightly. "I'm sure SOME here a filfty rich, but i'm certainly not one of them."
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Hermes grinned a little at her. Oooh, she was feisty. "Well, appearances can be deceiving, I don't much act like a god, now do I?" he retaliated with a smile before leaning back. "So what kind of school is it then?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:19 pm

She beamed at him. "Duh, that's why I'm liking you," she stated, while pikcing soem more books she was gonna read later. She never thought Hermes would be so... cute.
"And well..." she sighend grimacing a little. "I suppose it's like Hogwarts. A plce for special people with special tlanets to train,and eventually beocme heroes. Not that i will though, nto exactly her material."
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Hermes grinned. "Thank you!! I quite like you too!" he said as he beamed. His eyes widened slightly in excitement when she described the school. "Oh, well that is brilliant that is!!" he said with a large grin. He smiled knowingly at her comment. "Trust me, do I know that feeling. You're the son of Zeus and everyone expects great things from you," he then grinned mischievously. "Then they look at Dionysus and me and think twice," he cackled gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:43 pm

She snorted otu a laugh at his word, and coverd her mouth as she started to laugh. Now she knew who to coem to whenever she was havign one of her emotionl break downs.
"I really need to catch up on your myths," she giggled. "Oh by the way," she slammed the book into his chest excitedly. "How muhc of what's writtena bout you ARE true anyway???"
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:02 pm

Hermes smiled brightly when he saw how much he was making her laugh. He always liked putting people in a good mood, and he felt happy just seeing Ami laugh. He then tilted his head and scratched the back of his head. "Well . . . Most of them, I think. I don't really know, they've changed a lot due to oral tradition and such," he said thoughtfully.

Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:05 am

"Hmm..." she nodded, thinking to herself and then dropped the bock carelessly on the floor. "Wait right here!" she pointed at him, before running back where she came from.
More noises of thins dropping to the floor and someone stumbling over herself was heard, before she ran back with soem ither old, dusty books and her faithful sketckbook in her arms.
"Can I draw you????"
Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) Tumblr_inline_ml1b8tLMvX1rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:38 am

Hermes tilted his head when she told him to wait, his eyes wide with curiosity. He then smiled brightly, and nodded. "Of course! I love it when people want to draw me!"
Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) Tumblr_m9hlwrozLr1rqruky
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:31 am

"I bet you do," she beamed and then pulled at his arm, dragging him over to the couches. She motioned for him to sit down before hurriedly takign a seat infront of him, pen and sketchbook in hand and ready.
She stared at him for a few minuets, before beginning her drawing. "So," she mumbled, already focused up in her work. "Since you said most of what's written abdout you is true... did you gods really go around naked most of the time?"

Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) Tumblr_inline_ml1ar4trug1rf2nk8

(*shoooooooooooooot* x'D)
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:46 am

Hermes sat down compliantly before laughing at her question. "Well, it was Ancient Greece, a lot of people ran around naked," he said, scratching his head. "Though, the only time I did that was when I stole Apollo's cattle as a child," he added as an afterthought.
Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) Tumblr_mgcbmaiz5C1qacqyoo9_r2_500_large

(XD)

Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:52 am

She giggled at this, still never losing focus on her task at hand. "Why can I picture this in my head so easily?" she laughed, looking up at him from time to time to make sure she got him right.
In all honesty she never really did portraits, guess she just used this as an excuse to hang with the god. "So anyway, what are you suppose do be doing in this pace anyway?"

(falling in love for David all over again here xDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Hermes just shrugged and gave a boyish grin. "Don't know! Showed up purely by accident!! Portal sort of dropped me off. Saw a big building with a high tech security system and thought "Why the Hell not?"" he said cheerily.
Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) Tumblr_lnmecrcm3o1ql2ylpo1_500

(XD Good, you can never love David too much XDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Library-
Jump to: