Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Animus

Animus

Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:55 pm

(Sorry I'm using this account >< For some reason the Hermes account is blocked)

Hermes shrugged. "Well, that happens to everyone. But you're still very clever!!" he assured her happily.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:42 pm

(really? tell hannah, and i'm sure she can 'un-lock' it Very Happy)

She blushed again, but didn't bother t try and hide it. He probably already knew anyway how much he made her blush anyway at this point. "Thanks... Hermes..." She bti ehr lipe and started to giggle. "i'm gettign complimated by a god, wow."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

(I don't know what's wrong DX hmmm I could give you a new password? <3)
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:57 pm

(That might work! ^^ But I don't think it's you >< For some reason it says it's blocked because of "suspicious activity regarding my computer," so I don't know what's up with that.)

Hermes smiled brightly and waved his hand. "Psh, I'm only a god because of birth, otherwise I'm just a normal bloke! Really!" he insisted.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:02 pm

(huh that is weird, out of curiousity how old is your computer? And do you have Norton installed on it? Or do you have a Mac? <333 and I'll send you a pm with the new password <333)
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:05 pm

She smiled foundly at him. He had a point, when it put it like that... And he certainly looked like a normal man, except for his bright and energyful personailty but that's just part of his charm apparently.
"Maybe that's why I'm liking you so much," she blurted otu before thinking. She cleared her throat and tried to act cool. "Well yeah.. i must be keeping you from something... were on your way somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Hermes' smile only broadened when she said she liked him. Good! He wasn't being a nuisance to her then! It was hard to tell sometimes if people were genuinely liking you or just being polite.
When asked if he had somewhere to be, Hermes shook his head. "Nope! Stumbled in here because I was bored, really," he said, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:52 pm

She chuckled again, and relaxed back into the couch. "I see. Well try not make such noise from now on the ok" she said sweetly, pattign him on the shoulder. "Books are precious stuff ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:58 pm

Hermes chuckled - seeming a bit sheepish, actually, though only a bit - and nodded. "Promise, I'll try to be kinder to the written word," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:00 pm

She gave him a bright smile. "Good, then you're forgiven," she laughed and picke dout ehr sketchbook again and casually started to draw whatever flew around in ehr mind. I was her own way to relax.
"So, what kind of book were you looking for anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:12 pm

Hermes shrugged as he looked around. "Something interesting, that's all. Well . . . something interesting that I haven't read," he added, scratching the back of his head before laughing. "I rarely have a plan, actually," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:18 pm

She looked from her book a moment to give him a pleased smile. "Well who does really?" she chuckled. "I never really plan anythign ahead either, even when beign as paranoid as I am. But hey, thigns get more intresstign that way right?"
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:11 pm

Hermes nodded his head exaggeratedly. "Exactly!! There's no spontaneity to life if you plan everything out! It's more fun when you get surprised by things!" he grinned. "Like today! I didn't know I was going to end up making a wonderful new friend in a school for children with superpowers!"
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:02 am

"I'm very glad you did though, " she beamed at him. "I'm never around when it usually happens somethign, looks like my bad luck is started to chnage sicne afetr that ball incident," she grinned. "Hey! Maybe you're my luky charm."
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:05 am

Hermes brightened at the idea. "Ooh, I've never been someone's lucky charm before! That sounds fun!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:44 am

She snorted. "I'm startign to think you're an odd one even amongst the gods," she nudged him gently on the side.
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:23 am

Hermes tilted his head in consideration as he scratched behind his ear before nodding. "Yeah . . . I am. Dionysus and I are kinda like the annoying cousins you don't want at family reunions because they wreck everything and only cause trouble," he said with a snort.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:20 am

She snorted. "Then you guys would egt along great with my sister," she grinned, focusing back on her sketch. "And I'll just sit bakc and enjoy the show."
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:00 pm

Hermes tilted his head curiously, his eyes inquisitive. "You've got a sister?"
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:03 pm

"Yupp," she nodded and looked from her drawing again with found smile. "A younger sister. She's the oen that made me come here in the first place. Drives me crazy and enjoys the hell out of it. But hey what are siblings for right?"
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Hermes snort-laughed at that. "Oh, you've got that one right," he said, running a hand through his hair. "Though I seem to be the one who does all the annoying," he grinned. "I really got under Apollo's skin,"
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:05 pm

He's got nice hair, she found ehrself thinking again as her eys trailed after his hands movements.
"As the older sister, i should feel sorry for Apollo, buuuuuuut nah," she snickerd. "As long as troublemakers don't bother me i'll enjoy it as much as they do."
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:36 am

Hermes grinned at her. "That's the spirit! And besides, it's not like I mean any harm, I just get really bored," he said.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:32 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Yupp, my sister would develop the biggest crush on you sir, if she ever ran into you."
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:32 pm

At this, Hermes gave a boyish grin. "I like her already!!"
Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 Tumblr_melecbe5OG1r23lnc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Library-
Jump to: