Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're my father. {Tag; Loki}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Felicity

Felicity

You're my father. {Tag; Loki} Empty
PostSubject: You're my father. {Tag; Loki}   You're my father. {Tag; Loki} I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Felicity had just arrived and she was already feeling self-concious. Her mother had told her that both her father, and siblings were here and they knew nothing of her, making her very nervous. What if they didn't like her? What if they found out she wasn't a goddess, or how she spoke? She'd be outcasted in a heart beat. Green eyes moved around quickly, making sure no one was going to walk into her the room. She was so nervous, she was making sure she would avoid anyone she saw. It scared her that she was so scared, she was okay with how she looked and talked when she was by herself, but when it came to family or friends, it frightened her. As she continued to think about everything that could go wrong, her body shook and her ears twitched. Why did she have to be so different? Why did Odin have to take away her status of a Goddess? If she was still a Goddess, she wouldn't be this afraid and know that she would be accepted. Her green eyes started to form tears as her body continued to shake. Don't cry, someone might hear, don't do this to yourself. She suddenly said to herself, trying hard to calm herself down.

Trying to get her mind off of the subject, she stood up and walked over to the window, looking out. Her green eyes staring straight at the green grass, and the blue sky. The two things she had missed the most when she was casted away. Everything smelled so fresh and clean. If she was able to turn into a cat she would run outside and climb trees, and just do almost anything a cat would do. How she missed being able to shapeshift. True, she had another great power, but she liked the idea of being in a disguise and running around. She couldn't do any of that now. "Nyaa.. Naow I'm thinking about that, nyauu.. Nyaat good at all nya.." Felicity whimpered softly, before shutting her mind off and just staring out the window. Though, instead of thoughts, memories came rushing through her head. The memories of having fun times with her mother as a Goddess before she was taken away. This caused her to place her hand on the window and let the memories rush through her head.

Why do I have to be so different?
You're my father. {Tag; Loki} Tumblr_mf2suhb5p81qzr7ibo1_r1_250

Translation of what she said; "Now I'm thinking about that. Not good at all."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: You're my father. {Tag; Loki}   You're my father. {Tag; Loki} I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Loki slowy opened his eyes, still feeling many emotions sidne of him about to burst, but nothign of the like showed on his face.
That damn egyptian... the very thoguht of the 'King' mad ehim wnat to brun up the whole damn school. But eh wouldn't. o, if eh did then he'd only give the royal ass satisfaction. Besides...
He small smirk showed on his face. He knew for a fatc Sigyn wa salirhgt, or else he or Hle would've felt something being cut lose.
He sighend and brought a hand up to his forehead. The majsestiy stillpissed him of to no ends though. So much he'd almsot like the guy if they hand't been on different sides here.

He gave another bored sigh when he knew he wouldn't snapp at anythign that moved anymore, and started to fly back down to the school, leaving the storm clouds he used to eg soem steam off.
Next time, he'll jsut go to the thunder god and ask him for a real thunder strom. This abrely held him entertained enough from his thougths.
As he neared the roof of the building, he smoothly shifted from the eagle bakc to his normal form, landign soundlessly on the stone. He glanced back up at the dark sky for a fewseconds, before makign his way inside.
And to think I was born with the help of lighting....

He halted, and froze for a couple of moments. Was that... Sigyn's preccense he felt? He frowned. No... but si sure felt like her.
Turnign abck around, he moved to the end of the roof, trying to pic up the trace again before vanishing otu fo sight, and reaparing insde the dinner hall.
He stared blankly at the new gril, with cat ears of things, and couldn't help but think of those Neko things he's stumbled upon in Japan.
Starign at ehr for few more seconds, he sighend with a shake of his head. Now I understand...
And was it bad that he couldn't really be surpsired by this? To feel both Sigyn's and his own trace on this new, strange girl. Well, all of my children are freaks after all.
"You lost kitten?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: You're my father. {Tag; Loki}   You're my father. {Tag; Loki} I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Felicity had immediately turned around when she heard a voice asking her if she was lost. Her cat ears going straight down as she did. When she did turn around, her body froze as she felt her heart stop. Her green eyes were now widened as she stared at the man before her. It was her father, Loki, the god of trickery. Her hands slowly went to grab the dress she was wearing. The nervousness got worse as she continued to stare at him. Her whole body trembling as she had no idea what to do. Part of her wanted to run away, another part wanted her to stay, while a small piece of herself wanted to hug the man. No, better not do such a thing. She thought to herself. Wait, he asked me a question... How do I reply? If I reply with my voice, he probably wouldn't like it, but if I don't he'll get mad. I don't want that. Felicity said to herself, finding herself completely and utterly confused on to how to reply to the man. Though, she knew she had to reply before insulting him and not answering at all. Why did she have to be such a coward when it came to family. Where was her mother when she needed her? Why did she have to snoop around? If she just went straight to her room, none of this wouldn't have happened. Darn it She thought.

Felicity bowed her head, ears still down as she looked straight to the floor as she barked up the courage to speak. "N-Noo.." She said, immediately biting her lip before she could make a cat noise. Though, she knew that it wouldn't last forever, the moment he would ask her more questions would be the time she let him hear how she really sounded like. Which caused her to pray to herself that he wouldn't ask questions that meant she had to give long answers. Even if it was too much to ask, she could at least pray, right? Right!? After a couple of seconds, her head lifted up to look at her father and stare at him. It was then she noticed how he was looking at her, like he knew she was his daughter. This caused her ears to twitch up a little, before going back down. The grip on her dress grew tighter as silence had fallen upon the two, scaring her greatly. Could he also since she wasn't a goddess? Or did he notice she was struggling to say such a simple word. Was all of this going to go to down the hill? Would she not make a good impression and have him hate her? How could she try and prevent that? Why did this have to be so difficult!? Her other siblings probably didn't like this when meeting him... Well, he knew of them, he didn't know about her. Since he had been imprisoned when she was born..

Felicity wanted to speak, introduce herself, but didn't want to speak out of term. She would wait until he asked questions to talk. She had to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: You're my father. {Tag; Loki}   You're my father. {Tag; Loki} I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Loki's expression didn't change an inich as he patiently waited for her to answea him. When she finally did, he merly raised an eyebrow at her.
As the silence kept strethcign otu bewteen them, he noticed (or almsot felt it) how she was startign to panic and could almsot hear her thoughts by the way her expression tensed and grew more tensed.
Giving her a hard look with the very smae green eyes she had, he gave otu a dep sighing, before marching his way over to her.
As he reached her, he elt the silnce stay fro a couple of more moemnts, as if giving her another chance to speak up before he did again, and the simply brushed past her.
I should've know, he thought tiredly, walking up to the window and starign aimlessly out tat the heavy rain. I never mistake his magic...
"Stop panicing so much child," he finally spoke up again, voice emotionless adn back still turned to her. "I can partically hear all your distresed thougths as if you were scremaing them."
His eyes moved slighty down the window, until he stared at her throguht her reflection on the glass.
"I'm not god either ya know, not exactly," he began again, voice almsot tender this time."I only cheated my way among the aesir, you're purer than I'll ever be."
She remined him so much Sigyn, and like her two older and doomed brothers, they had the privilege of inheriting more from ehr side than him. Still, that never seemed enoguh for any of the Aseir.
He glanced over his shoulder slightly, his afec still hidden away from her eyes to read. "You should be gratefull that you're not like them anymore."
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: You're my father. {Tag; Loki}   You're my father. {Tag; Loki} I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:15 pm

When told to stop panicking, Felicity froze, before taking a deep breath. It calmed her a little, but not all the way. She turned her head to look at the back of his head. Her eyes immediately looking away when he said he could hear her distressed thoughts. "Sorry.." She said, biting her lip right after to make sure she wouldn't meow. Felicity started to look out of the window once again, avoiding any contact with him. In a way she felt a bit unworthy to stand right next to him. The fur on her ears were sticking right up. This showed that even if she wasn't panicking as much as she was, she was still scared. They finally lifted up when Loki suddenly said that he wasn't a god either. Her head lifted up as they did, her attention back on the face he was hiding.. Felicity was going to reply, but he started to talk once again. Her ears twitching every time she heard something knew. Especially when he said she was purer than him. Which made her a bit confused. How could she be purer when she wasn't even a goddess any more? She bit her lip, her ears tilting downwards slightly.

Though, the moment he told her that she should be grateful she wasn't like them. Felicity was so surprise, she suddenly spoke. "W-why? I'm naot like you-nya or Mom naow. How should I-nya be grateful-nyaa." She asked, before she suddenly covered her mouth as her ear stood right up. She looked straight out of the window, avoiding any eye contact with him. Why didn't she think before she spoke?! If she had thought, she would've been able to say those words without meowing like a cat! Her eyes closed. "S-sorry." Felicity said as she felt like she should say sorry for what she said, and how she said it. She took a couple of seconds of silence to help her calm down, before removing her hands from her mouth. Her ears relaxed and her widened eyes had faded back to normal. Even though she calmed her body down, the nervousness she felt inside of her was still there. Her head bowed a little, her bangs hiding her eyes. There was no going back, he had heard the other curse Odin left on her. "I talk like a cat naow. Sometimes it comes-nyaa, and sometimes it doesn't." Felicity suddenly explained, hoping her father would forgive her for how she had just acted.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: You're my father. {Tag; Loki}   You're my father. {Tag; Loki} I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:55 am

He stood silent while hearing her finally speak up whole sentences, and adding some cat noise...
He fiannly turned back around to face her, leaning his back agaisnt the glass with his green eyes boring into her. Cat noises, cat ears... This wa sstarting to sound like his old pranks he enjoyd pulling on both mortals and gods... which he afetrwards always got beat up for and had to reverse the spell. But he did rememberd Odin clearly enjoying them.

"Stop apologizing," he said a little harshly, slightly annoyed that she was so damn worried. What exactly was she afraid of? Sigyn couldn't care less wether she was a mortal, jotun OR goddess. In fact, Sigyn wasn't even proud of ehr own kind anymore afetr what they did to her.. their sons. And if she heard somethign about him, then wouldn't it be obvious he hated the Aesir as well? And most importantely, wasn't she punished just for beign related to him? Anyone would normally ahte a parent like that, for good reasons.

"You're not the britghtest are you?" he scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Worrying over nothign more but a silly titel. Your mother doens't care what you are, she'd be more porud voer you like this, insetad of you ending up more like an Aesir. And me?" he chuckled dryly with a shacke fo his head. "You were never 'like' me to start with, and for that you should be relived of as well."
Pushing himself away from the window, he gave her another look critical look and staretd to circle her slowly with his judging eyes. "Down here you're at least free to roam around however you feel like. Not many of your kind gets that chance."
Another chuckle was heard as he stopped at her side, this time sounding more amused. "And this curse our Allfather put on you... I swear he learned that from me," he snickerd.
You're my father. {Tag; Loki} Tumblr_m9rot3FXkz1rf29lmo2_500
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: You're my father. {Tag; Loki}   You're my father. {Tag; Loki} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Felicity looked at her father when he told her to stop apologizing. She was about to tell him sorry, but caught herself and nodded at him. She could tell he wasn't amused right now. When he spoke, she looked down. Felicity listened to every word he spoke. She knew her mother wasn't ashamed of her, in fact she knew her mother loved her very much. Her head raised a bit to look at him. She was a bit confused. He was telling her to not be ashamed of herself, to feel lucky that she wasn't a goddess anymore. When he stopped talking, she was going to reply, but heard him speak up again. The moment he said that she was never like him, her ears lifted up a bit. That was something she agreed with. People told her when she was younger that she reminded them of her mother. The blonde hair, and the personality at times. "Everyone use to say that I reminded them of mother-nyaa." She spoke with a slight smile. The only thing she did have in common with her father, was her eye color.

Though, the moment she saw him starting to circle her and giving her a judging stare, she frowned. She watched him, feeling a bit uncomfortable. The words he spoke made her feel lucky. She nodded to him, telling him that she agreed with him. "That is true." Felicity replied, she was now finding herself really lucky that she was even allowed to be free. Alive even. When she heard him chuckle and how the way she looked made him think of his pranks. This caused her to smile, remembering what her mother said about him. How he pulled pranks and was a complete trickster. "Mother told me stories-nyaa, stories of pranks you have pulled-nyaa." She confessed, laughing slightly. "They were like my bed time stories-nyaa." Felicity giggled.

You're my father. {Tag; Loki} Tumblr_mltkjoEh3U1qauzwfo2_250

((OOC; Sorry for short reply, but I don't really remember any of his pranks right now. If you do, tell me and I'll mention it in my next post.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're my father. {Tag; Loki}   You're my father. {Tag; Loki} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're my father. {Tag; Loki}
Page 1 of 1